University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps is closed

This school is now closed. Although University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps is no longer accepting students or running its program, you can still see historical information and University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps alumni reviews on the school page.

university-of-new-hampshire-online-bootcamps-logo

University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps

Average Rating4.0
2 Reviews
2 Courses

University of New Hampshire bootcamps teach both UX/UI Design and Machine Learning in a self-paced, online classroom. Typically, students spend 10 hours per week on coursework and complete the bootcamp in 36 weeks. Bootcamp students may finish earlier if they choose to spend more hours each week on course materials.

At the UNH UX/UI Design Bootcamp, students will learn to identify a customer problem to solve, conduct competitive research, sketch, design, b...

2 University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps Reviews

• Neveen Raouf
    Web developer • Student • UI/UX Design • Online
    Nov 16, 2022

Designer

I need application developer course learning I have a hoppy in designing. I can help others in designing business card or logo
    I can take the course online and apply my sensation,art hoppy
    I'm creative
    Innovative
    Attractive tools designer I want to use
    Help me in this course to achieve my goal to be a designer
    I can work online
    And serve others in their business
    Sep 28, 2022

Highly Recommended

I had a positive experience. As other reviewers have noted, this bootcamp will introduce you to a lot of popular technologies and frameworks. Group projects allow you to experience working on a team which looks great on your resume. You learn a lot and will advance through the course quickly. Despite this course being able to take someone from zero coding knowledge to 100, I would recommend spending time prepping for the course. I had prior coding experience through free tutorials and it...

University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps Alumni Outcomes

Recent University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

Frequently Asked Questions

Is University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps worth it?
Is University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps legit?
Does University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?
Can I read University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps reviews?
Is University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps accredited?
FAQs

How much does University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps cost?

University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps costs around $12,500. On the lower end, some University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps courses like Data Science and Applied Machine Learning Bootcamp cost $8,940.

What courses does University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps teach?

University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps offers courses like Data Science and Applied Machine Learning Bootcamp, UI/UX Design.

Where does University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps have campuses?

University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps teaches students Online in a remote classroom.

Is University of New Hampshire Online Bootcamps worth it?
Employment Rate