The Job Hackers
Job Hackers is a product management bootcamp in San Francisco that provides training for unemployed people in Agile, Scrum, and modern behavioral theories. The part-time Agile MBA program is designed to prepare participants for job placement and is completely free for those transitioning to new careers. Job Hackers is a non-profit organization.
The Agile MBA class meets for six weeks and students can attend in-person or online through Zoom. The curriculum covers Agile and Scrum, Product Development Flow, Systems Thinking and Theory of Constraints, and Cognitive Biases and the Human Side of Programming. In addition to the Agile MBA program, Job Hackers also brings a 3-day condensed version of the program to companies.
Job Hackers is open to beginners – students have the chance to attend a monthly meetup to network and learn more about a career as a Scrum Master.
Recent The Job Hackers Reviews: Rating
Recent The Job Hackers News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.