As of June 2015, Tech Bootcamps does not appear to be operating.
Tech Bootcamps offers an 8-week intensive training course teaching the popular CMS-based tool Drupal. Based in Boston, MA, Tech Bootcamps utilizes the “flipped classroom” model, so students learn material on their own, then use classroom time for projects. Tech Bootcamps prides itself for being different from a traditional educational institution and most importantly, they want to help you find a job. By incentivizing the school to place students, their interests are aligned with their graduates. Tuition includes a MacBook Pro.
Boston Drupal Camp
- Full or partial tuition reimbursement if employer pays referral fee
- $500 scholarship if you're a veteran of the U.S. Military, female, or from an ethnic minority group underrepresented in the software engineering field: African American, Latino, Native American, and Pacific Islander. - See more at: http://techbootcamps.co
- Minimum Skill Level
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Prep Work
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.