sv-academy-logo

SV Academy

SV Academy

SV Academy offers a 4-week full-time and 12-week part-time online business development bootcamp available anywhere in the world with a strong internet connection. Students will learn the skills needed to become competent and productive business development representatives. SV Academy’s remote 4-week program requires 40 hours per week of online instruction for the first 4 weeks of pre-hire training, and their 12-week program requires about 20 hours per week of online instruction for the first 12 weeks of pre-hire training. During this period, participants will be involved in live classes, complete weekly assignments, meet with mentors and coaches and get some down to earth real-life experiences in key factors of the job. The school aims to help hard-working Americans break into the tech industry and become part of a life-long community of high performers.

The application process involves completion of the application form, numerous chats, and assignments to complete, and a final interview with role-playing scenarios. No prerequisite skills, business experience, or a perfect GPA is needed for enrollment. SV Academy is looking for flexible, committed job seekers with strong written and verbal communication abilities who are comfortable with feedback coupled with heavy workloads.

After getting to know the student during the 4-week full-time or the 12-week part-time pre-hire training, SV Academy will prepare and guide students for full-time jobs, matching them with prospective employers with whom their goals, personality, and skills fit nicely. The mentors and coaches at SV Academy will then follow the students for the first year in their first full-time job, helping them to maneuver the rough spots of new employment in a new career.

Recent SV Academy Reviews: Rating 4.84

all (188) reviews for SV Academy →

Recent SV Academy News

• Fellowship

Business Intelligence, Digital Marketing, Sales, Salesforce
    Enrollees will learn the skills to become competent and productive business development representatives during their 4-week pre-hire training. During this period, participants will be involved in live classes, complete assignments each week, meet with mentors and coaches and get some down to earth real-life experiences in key factors of the job. SV Academy’s program, which is 100 percent virtual, requires 40 hours per week of online instruction for the first 4 weeks of pre-hire training.
    Minimum Skill LevelSV Academy is looking for flexible, committed job seekers with strong written and verbal communication abilities who are comfortable with feedback coupled with heavy workloads.
  • Heidi P  User Photo
    Heidi P • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend it. The staff and leadership are helpful and supportive. SV Academy truly invests in its students.
  • Angela A.  User Photo
    Angela A. • Business Development Representative • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I participated in the Full-time program which isn’t for the faint hearted rather for those committed to a growth mindset. It requires a GREAT sense of time management which isn’t the most sustainable past the program; with the reason being that it’s truly an intensive experience.

However, I can fully attest to the fact that it is the most rewarding especially with the schedule I was on to acquire a position. I was able to secure a job with six(6) days of program completion. SV was amazing at matching me to the Tech fields I wanted to break into.

What I absolutely loved about this program is that, I was empowered to prioritize my agenda with SV and was given the tools and experiences to solve my own problems. Though tough, I was able to succeed into my dream career which was exactly what I wanted coming out of the program. Truly transformational!
  • Tech Sales
    - 4/26/2022
    Rayyan Yousaf  User Photo
    Rayyan Yousaf • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    SV Academy is a wonderful institution that helped me forge my career path to limitless opportunities. I enjoyed my four weeks at SV Academy and plan on utilizing my skills to all prospective employment opportunities. SV Academy has a wonderful learning experience allowing people to build on their innate skills in the long-term prospect for the career in tech sales. I enjoyed my time thoroughly and would keep in contact with my fellow cohorts.
  • SDR
    - 4/23/2022
    Roger Songochoge  User Photo
    Roger Songochoge • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have had one of my best experiences in any training program. SV Academy has what it takes to impact your life in a positive way. SDR training at SV Academy is intense but enjoyable. This is a program that leaves no one behind as everyone, from the directors through the program managers to the students, holds hands which helped pull everyone along till the end. What a program, and what an experience. Keep soaring SVA.
  • Oluwatomisin Adesanya  User Photo
    Oluwatomisin Adesanya • SDR/ BDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I went through this program because I was hesitant about finishing school and wanted something new. This is definitely a great experience that I would do again. You meet so many people on the way and you guys grow together. They also provide TONS and I mean TONS of helpful resources. Either it's zoom meetings. guidelines, instructional videos there is no way to fail unless you're not serious about it. Just make sure you network and use LinkedIn in your favor to create employment opportunities for yourself.
  • Rachel Michelson  User Photo
    Rachel Michelson • Customer Success Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was first introduced to SV Academy through multiple Facebook ads claiming in just 4-weeks I could attain a full-time salaried job in tech. I thought this for sure had to be a scam, so before completely writing it off I did my own thorough research. From my investigation, I couldn't for the life of me find any reason to think that SV Academy was anything less than a spectacular opportunity, so I took the leap of faith and began my life-changing journey with SV Academy!

First of all, let me first thank Rahim Fazal, the founder and visionary behind SV. He has created a remarkable group of warm, caring, competent, and enthusiastic teachers, mentors, and former graduates to help take you on your journey through SV Academy. This is no ordinary online school. No, sir!! SV brings out the full person within you. They help you dig down deep and learn to bring your full self, good and bad, into your careers. They treat you like the unique, special individual that you are and they help you to find your personal brand, recognize it, and be able to deliver it during your interviews and throughout your career.

During the 4-weeks of classes, we worked with a mock book of business in Salesforce and Gainsight to help us gain experience utilizing those tech tools in realistic scenarios. We then used that mock book of business to perform a mock executive business review with our classmates. Our teachings were broken down into 3 main categories: Interview Skills, EQ (Emotional Intelligence), and CSM Certifications via Gainsight/Pulse+. There's a lot of work to be done and readings to get through, but if you spend a few hours a day, or even start working on some of the stuff before the 4-week session gets started, you'll be able to stay on pace and not feel overwhelmed by what may appear at first to be a lot of work.

SV isn't just a 4-week course teaching you skills you'll need to be successful in tech (although they do that too, and they do it REALLY WELL), it's opening a doorway to a community that you will be a part of for the rest of your life. SV is its own family and it's growing every day! It's full of former graduates who want nothing more than to help you achieve your goals and dreams just like they have. It's also a spectacular source for finding a job after you graduate since everyone is always eager to share the new job openings at their amazing companies, and they often will provide referrals to help boost your likelihood of landing that first interview.

I know for a fact that without SV I would never have been able to land a FULLY REMOTE CSM position paying me over $60k my first year. (This was just 3 months after graduating!!) Oh, and guess what? That wasn't even my only job offer! I got MORE THAN ONE! This was all made possible for me by SV Academy, and that $9990 I owe now is MORE THAN WORTH IT!!!

THANK YOU SV ACADEMY!!! 🙏

Want to speak with me about SV? 👇 Message me on LinkedIn and ask me how I can help you get up to $1000 off of your tuition! www.linkedin.com/in/rmichel86
  • SDR
    - 4/19/2022
    Douglas Snoddy  User Photo
    Douglas Snoddy • Sales Development Representative • Verified via LinkedIn
    I love the abundance of support you receive throughout the program. Feelings that you experience are the same feelings that your peers experiencing. You have support all the way through applying yourself and interviewing. The  mock interviews are a big help to gauge the areas you should focus on for future interviews. I would have liked to have more mindfulness sessions throughout the day for those that do not have the opportunity to balance it with their schedule. If you are hesitant about taking a chance with this program, I say take that chance and give it your full effort. You really do get out of it what what you put in.
  • Mohamed K  User Photo
    Mohamed K • SDR • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Like most people, I first heard of SV while browsing videos on Youtube. The initial thought was, 4-week 80k that's bull. I decided to do my own investigation I didn't want to waste time and money and it sound too good to be true so, I started looking people up on Linkedin who attended the school and try to reach out to 5 people from 5 different states, some of them were already done with the program and landed a job and some were just done with the program and start the job hunting but both sides were happy with the program and recommend it to me, so it lured me in. I signed up and on my first call, they were very informative and were able to answer every question I had asked. Even though Myn had put my mind at ease it wasn't until I met my program manager Kristian Dougherty, that things really started to take off.

The first week was pretty much a "culling of the herd". This program isn't a walk in the park, and if you think just signing up and attending classes is enough you'll be in for a surprise. This program requires a lot of effort, creativity, and tenacity.
    Luckily I had a rockstar Program Manager Kristian. His calming personality and active listening made each cohort member feel valued. Kristian over answered every question he was asked by a classmate and this very often dropped a lot of gems or answered questions I may have already had in my head.

By the beginning of week 3, every doubt or hesitation I had was completely gone. I was starting my internship and began making connections in the SaaS world. I do wish that the internship had been longer, but it was sufficient enough to get the experience needed.  All of the e-mail writing exercises, cold calling practice and role-playing, helped me to secure a position 3 weeks after I was officially done with the program. And the money they promised... Very real.

This program is awesome, But you do get out of it, what you put in.

Thank you, SV for helping me change my life.
    And Thank you Kristian for showing me the way.

Mohamed
  • SDR Fellowship
    - 4/1/2022
    Rhonda  User Photo
    Rhonda • Market Deelopment Rep • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was skeptical about this program — especially seeing it pop up on my social media. I will be forever grateful to the founders for obeying their calling to create a legacy that is so much bigger than themselves.

When Rahim Fazal says, “There is no free lunch,” he means that the opportunity is here for you, but you have to work for it. And this program will challenge every intellectual part of you, but if you have the audacity to push through the difficulties that you will face every day of this program, the benefits will change your life for years to come.

What I love most about this program is the community. We all come to this program in search of something that will change our lives. Leaning on one another and trusting that we’re in this together and we will make it through is the best thing that could have happened in my life right now.

The quality and “realness” of the program compared with the duties I’m performing today are second to none. The mentors, program managers, admissions staff, literally every staff member I came into contact with was top tier and prepared me for the success I now enjoy in my current role. And did I mention that I received my first job offer 22 days after finishing the program after seeking out employment for over five years?

If you are considering the program, go ahead and take that leap of faith. You won’t regret it.

• Ashley Jamison  User Photo
    Ashley Jamison • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had an amazing experience with SV and it prepared me to be the best SDR for my new career. I came into SV with no sales experience or tech experience. I knew I wanted to dive into the world of tech and what it had to offer but didn't know-how. SV gave me the opportunity to succeed in not only sales but any role I will be given in my career. SV prepared me for interviews and I received an amazing job offer only two weeks after graduating. I met some amazing people through SV that I now call my friends, they are helping me succeed in my new role and I know I can continue to count on them to help me grow! Thanks, SV for this life-changing experience, I can't wait to see where I end up!
  • Craig Hirsty  User Photo
    Craig Hirsty • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    SV Academy provided me with more than incredible learning, valuable reflection, and authentic camaraderie. Despite graduate degrees and a sales background, I struggled to make any progress entering tech sales. SV Academy facilitated a massive breakthrough. They helped me land an awesome role and, more importantly, find myself. I am beyond grateful.
  • SDR Fellowship
    - 3/28/2022
    Tony Palermini  User Photo
    Tony Palermini • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    From the moment I entered my first day of SV (almost a year ago), to where I am today, I knew what I was about to embark on was special.

SV helped take the skills that I already had developed and taught me how to utilize them in the tech space and SDR organization.

This allowed me to continue developing what I already knew, while embracing new tasks and challenges of growth with full confidence and I have SV to thank for it!

10/10 recommend taking the chance on SV and yourself!