Simplon is a 6-month training program teaching Ruby on Rails in France and Romania. Simplon accepts both beginners and experienced programmers, teaching web and mobile applications using the most advanced technologies and programming languages. Graduates of Simplon will be skilled in HTML & CSS, Ruby on Rails, Github, Test Drive & Agile Development, Computational thinking, Web Project Management, APIs, UX design, and Lean startup principles. Simplon is free and open to anyone, as long as they're motivated.
Recent Simplon Reviews: Rating
Recent Simplon News
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I never attended their bootcamp. I just contacted them in order to get more info on their bootcamp.
Their website doesn't say whether they conduct bootcamps in English or only in Romanian (since I don't live in Romania). I sent them two emails and they didn't even reply. I would like to hear their excuse on that one...
Our latest on Simplon
While programming bootcamps can offer a high return on investment, the average tuition at code school is ~$11,400, which is no small sacrifice. A number of not-for-profit and well-organized programs offer free coding bootcamps. Some of these bootcamps are funded by job placement and referral fees; others are fueled by community support and volunteers. Expect rigorous application processes and competitively low acceptance rates, but for the right applicants, there is so much to gain at these free coding bootcamps.Continue Reading →