School of Accelerated Learning
The School of Accelerated Learning looks for applicants who are passionate about learning software development in a collaborative, immersive and accelerated environment. SOAL accepts students who are naturally curious and seek critical feedback to improve their skills. Applicants will need to fill out an online form and participate in an interview.
The core elements of TEP includes meta-learning, a comprehensive curriculum, fluid classrooms, learning by building, and exceptional faculty. Instructors are all experienced software developers and will introduce concepts through lecture, live coding, lightning talks, and hands-on demonstrations. The course is structured into 3 phases – the 4-week Core phase is for fundamentals, the 8-week Focus phase is where students can choose a front-end, back-end, or full-stack path, and then the 2-week Career phase helps students prep for the job search. Most of the students’ course time will be spent programming in pairs, on solo projects, and in group projects.
Students will learn at T-Hub Hyderabad, a co-working space at the intersection of the startup-up, academic, corporate, research, and government sector. Graduates will receive a certificate of successful completion from TEP.
Recent School of Accelerated Learning News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on School of Accelerated Learning
Why do journalists and industry leaders think that two coding bootcamps are closing? And despite these “shutdowns,” why do companies like IBM still want to hire coding bootcamp graduates? We’re covering all of the industry news from August. Plus, a $3 billion GI Bill that covers coding bootcamps for veterans, why Google and Amazon are partnering with bootcamps, and diversity initiatives. Listen to our podcast or read the full August 2017 News Roundup below.Continue Reading →