Product Hall is a 10-week, online Product Management bootcamp that focuses on hands-on, practical learning. The bootcamp features live, interactive classes where students receive training, tools, and 1:1 mentorship from experienced instructors. The Product Hall curriculum covers customer development, strategic thinking skills, product design, agile methodologies, and product management technology and software.
Product Hall is designed for aspiring product managers, current product managers, business managers and executive leaders, and entrepreneurs. Applicants to the program should have a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn. Product Hall offers flexible payment options.
Product Hall students learn how to brand themselves, craft effective cover letters and resumes, and ace job interviews. Students receive mentorship during and after graduating from the bootcamp. Graduates of the program receive a product management certificate, and are given lifetime access to the Product Hall community.
Recent Product Hall Reviews: Rating 4.75
Recent Product Hall News
- Agile, Business Intelligence, Product Management, Design, User Experience Design
OnlinePart Time3 Hours/week10 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,997 Class size N/A Location OnlineProduct Hall is a 10-week, online Product Management bootcamp that focuses on hands-on, practical learning. The course features live, interactive classes where students receive training, tools, and 1:1 mentorship from experienced instructors. The Product Hall curriculum covers customer development, strategic thinking skills, product design, agile methodologies, product management tools, and software and technology. Upon completion students will know how to craft effective product strategies and how to work with cross-functional teams to build, deliver, succeed, and grow a product post launch. Certification is awarded upon completion,
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Flexible payment plans are available.
Minimum Skill Level Applicants to the program should have a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn. Placement Test No Interview No
Product Hall Reviews
8 reviews sorted by:
- Great course!- 1/27/2021Andre • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInReally enjoyed the course and the lectures. The content was well structured and takes you through the various aspects of product management, what it means to be a product manager, and how to validate a product/its features. The final assignment also does a good of bringing the concepts together. Definitely recommend!
- An excellent deep dive into product management- 1/27/2021Nazir Amir • Start-up Founder • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInQuadri is a thorough and methodical instructor who draws upon his years of experience to deliver a superb introduction to product management for new learners. This course requires you to be actively engaged as you work on a developing a product from ideation to concept. Quadri also provides additional resources beyond the class and is always available to answer any questions you may have. All in all, this is a great investment of your time and money.
- Best course to kick-start your career!- 4/5/2022Anastasiia • Campus: OnlineThe course itself was very well structured, lots of interesting discussions and real-life examples. Exercises and readings are always relevant allowing you to feel what its like to be a PM.
Quadri and guest speakers are knowledgeable, real experts in the field, but most important - open to any questions. Overall, the best course in my life - fun, engaging, and valuable for my future career as a PM
- Best Decision Ever!- 12/13/2021Mukhtar Mohamoud • Associate Product Manager • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineI've never completed a lengthy course like this before and to have seen through to completion of this Product management course is a testament to the delivery, the content and sheer value Product Hall has produced and I don't say this lightly.
Through Product Hall, I was able to learn everything I needed to successfully land my first Product Management role!
I also met an incredible cohort of product practitioners and made connections with guest lecturers from FANG organisations.
I highly recommend this course.
- Sumaiya Sayed • Product Manager • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineI joined Product Hall with the idea of adding more structure to my thought process and brushing up my fundamentals of product management - and that is exactly what I got from the course, and a lot more. The course is well-structured, the content is thought-provoking and each lecture is quite engaging. The course is also punctuated with plenty of guest lecturers, each offering additional insight to a particular aspect of product management. Quadri is an expert is in his field and he demonstrates his expertise not only via the course content/his knowledge but also through his ability to answer questions and clear doubts. There are plenty of other courses which offer more or less similar course structure however, what sets Product Hall apart is Quadri's ability to attend to each student personally as well as offer mentorship and guidance as and when needed.
- Journey from an idea into reality- 8/7/2021Andrew Iruthayarajah • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineI came into this program to understand how I can bring a start up idea to life. I was given a good understanding on how that can be done and will always have this course as a reference going forward in my start up journey. For anyone that wants to learn more about how they can bring their ideas into reality this is definitely the place to do it!
- Keenan Horne • Product Manager • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineI had a blast during this course and found it to be a great refresher on the fundamental of Product Management! I would encourage anyone looking to learn the fundamentals of Product Management or thinking of pursuing a career in the field and looking to experience what a day in a Product Manager's life really is like.
- Amaaaazzinngg- 1/27/2021Junior • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineI signed up for Product Hall to learn more about product management and entrepreneurship. I’ve just completed the program and it’s been a fantastic experience. I’ve learned so much! I, now, know what it takes to be a PM and I walk away with PM knowledge and lasting relationships with my classmates