product-hall-logo

Product Hall

Average Rating4.86
14 Reviews
1 Course

Product Hall is a 10-week, online Product Management bootcamp that focuses on hands-on, practical learning. The bootcamp features live, interactive classes where students receive training, tools, and 1:1 mentorship from experienced instructors. The Product Hall curriculum covers customer development, strategic thinking skills, product design, agile methodologies, and product management technology and software.

Product Hall is designed for aspiring product...

14 Product Hall Reviews

• Arul Arora
    Graduate • Product Management • Online
    Dec 30, 2022

Knowledgeable instructors. practical assignments, content on all aspects of PM... what more can you ask for!

This course met all of my desires! Coming in I never had any formal knowledge on product management, however once completing this course, I feel like I can take on a full time job in this field!

Quadri, the lead instructor, is extremely knowledgeable in this area and presents great examples and engaging activities each class. He wants all of his students to succeed, and in fact, he personally helped me land my most recent product management role through the 1:1 mentorship I receiv...
  • Taha Ramy
    Dec 16, 2022

Great Product Management Course for Anyone looking to Grow in Product Management

Quadri was a very knowledgeable and professional instructor that knew just about everything about product management. His vast experience, skills, and number of years in the field really makes this course worth taking. I was interested in developing my current PM knowledge to move to a senior PM position, and this course has provided me with the right knowledge and skill set to do just that.
  • Ridwan
    Product Manager • Graduate • Product Management • Online
    Nov 10, 2022

Got a 6 figure role in 4 weeks!

After taking a 6 week course with another instructor, I didn't feel satisfied with the outcome because the instructor failed to tailor the lessons and coaching sessions to my situation. He adopted a one size fit all approach which didn't suit me. I searched online for another instructor and I stumbled upon Quadri's Product Hall. I had a discovery call with him to determine if he would take a different approach in understanding my needs and curating a solution to addressing my challenges....
  • Andre
    Student • Product Management • Online

Great course!

Really enjoyed the course and the lectures. The content was well structured and takes you through the various aspects of product management, what it means to be a product manager, and how to validate a product/its features. The final assignment also does a good of bringing the concepts together. Definitely recommend!
  • Nazir Amir
    Start-up Founder • Graduate • Product Management • Online
    Jan 27, 2021

An excellent deep dive into product management

Quadri is a thorough and methodical instructor who draws upon his years of experience to deliver a superb introduction to product management for new learners. This course requires you to be actively engaged as you work on a developing a product from ideation to concept. Quadri also provides additional resources beyond the class and is always available to answer any questions you may have. All in all, this is a great investment of your time and money.
  • Aanu Oyewole
    Student • Product Management • Online
    Dec 16, 2022

A great course

I had a great time learning the core concepts of Product Management!! Through this course, I learned the technical skills, modeling, tools, and more needed for a career in Product Management.

• Siddharth Gupta
    Data Analyst • Student • Product Management • Online
    May 24, 2022

Best course having excellent mentors for Product Management Aspirants !!

Product Hall gave me a great foundation to understand concepts of Product Management. Overall the course added more structure to my critical thinking, communication, creativity and lot more.  The course content was awesome with lectures, assignments, assignment feedbacks and guest lectures. It was well structured, concise, comprehensive and very practical. The lectures were very engaging and thought provoking. The guest lectures were very exciting, insightful on various topics of product...
  • Anastasiia
    Apr 05, 2022

Best course to kick-start your career!

The course itself was very well structured, lots of interesting discussions and real-life examples. Exercises and readings are always relevant allowing you to feel what its like to be a PM.

Quadri and guest speakers are knowledgeable, real experts in the field, but most important - open to any questions. Overall, the best course in my life - fun, engaging, and valuable for my future career as a PM
  • Mukhtar Mohamoud
    Associate Product Manager • Graduate • Product Management • Online
    Dec 13, 2021

Best Decision Ever!

I've never completed a lengthy course like this before and to have seen through to completion of this Product management course is a testament to the delivery, the content and sheer value Product Hall has produced and I don't say this lightly.

Through Product Hall, I was able to learn everything I needed to successfully land my first Product Management role!

I also met an incredible cohort of product practitioners and made connections with guest lecturers from FANG organisa...
  • Sumaiya Sayed
    Aug 10, 2021

A great place to packup on the essentials of product management

I joined Product Hall with the idea of adding more structure to my thought process and brushing up my fundamentals of product management - and that is exactly what I got from the course, and a lot more. The course is well-structured, the content is thought-provoking and each lecture is quite engaging. The course is also punctuated with plenty of guest lecturers, each offering additional insight to a particular aspect of product management. Quadri is an expert is in his field and he demon...
  • Andrew Iruthayarajah
    Graduate • Product Management • Online
    Aug 07, 2021

Journey from an idea into reality

I came into this program to understand how I can bring a start up idea to life. I was given a good understanding on how that can be done and will always have this course as a reference going forward in my start up journey. For anyone that wants to learn more about how they can bring their ideas into reality this is definitely the place to do it!
  • Keenan Horne

No running in this Product Hall but sprinting is encouraged

I had a blast during this course and found it to be a great refresher on the fundamental of Product Management! I would encourage anyone looking to learn the fundamentals of Product Management or thinking of pursuing a career in the field and looking to experience what a day in a Product Manager's life really is like.

Product Hall Alumni Outcomes

Recent Product Hall News

Jess Feldman
Published December 02, 2020
Course Report · November 2020 Coding Bootcamp News This November, we’re talking about one major bootcamp acquisition and three fundraises (including one over $75MM)! But of course, the biggest news this November was the U.S. election, so we’re covering news about the Trump administration’s legacy on private education, and what the bootcamp industry can expect under the new Biden administ...