presales-academy-logo

PreSales Academy

PreSales Academy

PreSales Academy (PSA) is a 10-week, part-time online tech sales bootcamp. PSA students will learn through live online instruction, group, and self-paced activities. Classes meet two times per week between 4:00-5:30pm PST. The mission of PreSales Academy is to make tech jobs accessible to people from all backgrounds, for a more diverse and inclusive future.

PSA students will be prepared for B2B technology sales functions, including product demonstrations, technical configuration, and collaboration with internal product and engineering teams. PSA students will also learn soft skills, including effective communication, project management, relationship building, agile organization, reliability, efficiency, and problem solving. No cold calling or negotiation are required in this type of tech sales role.

No prior experience or college degree is required to apply for PreSales Academy.

PreSales Academy offers students career support, such as resume and interview support. Students will have access to fast-tracked hiring with partner companies as well as an expansive network of PreSales professionals. PreSales Academy students will receive a certificate of completion.

PreSales Academy offers a Deferred Tuition Agreement option, which allows students to defer tuition payments until they are making at least $70,000 annually (note that the average starting offer for PSA graduates is $112,000 as of January 2022). Discounted tuition is available by paying the full amount upfront.

Recent PreSales Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (4) reviews for PreSales Academy →

Recent PreSales Academy News

• Sales Engineer Bootcamp

Salesforce, Sales
    Start Date January 10, 2022
    PreSales students will be prepared for B2B technology sales functions, including product demonstrations, technical configuration, and collaboration with internal product and engineering teams. PreSales students will also learn soft skills, including effective communication, project management, relationship building, agile organization, reliability, efficiency, and problem solving. No cold calling or negotiation are required in this sector of tech sales. Classes meet 2-3 times per week between 4:00-6:00 pm PST.
    Tuition PlansDeferred Tuition available.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience or college degree required to apply.
    January 10, 2022 - Online Apply by January 07, 2022
    April 11, 2022 - Online Apply by March 31, 2022
    July 11, 2022 - Online Apply by June 30, 2022
  • Sales Engineer
    - 1/13/2022
    Laura F.  User Photo
    Laura F. • Sales Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are looking to break into Presales as a Sales Engineer then this program is for you. My background was in Customer Success and I tried to interview on my own for SE roles, but I was getting rejected after the demo stage. The program pairs you with a coach and a mentor. The coach is the one that you do each demo with and they give you feedback and grades for each one; the idea is that you get better with each live demo; they also act as a mentor while you are in the program ( and after). Solutions/Sales Engineering is all about the demo. Throughout the course, we had 10 demos that we did live and recorded with our coach and peers so, at the very least, you will leave this program knowing how to demo software. Another positive thing about the program is the hiring partners. I received a job offer a month after the program ended due to being introduced to a variety of hiring managers at different companies affiliated with the program. Another amazing aspect of the program is the networking. The sessions and workshops are run by actual sales engineers, so there's a connection to all of those people, but the demo sessions were run by Great Demo! & 2Win! (two widely recognized training programs in Presales Industry) which you can reference on your resume and Linkedin. Overall, I enjoyed the program and left with a complete understanding of the ins and outs of the role and a pipeline of opportunities to explore.
  • Participant
    - 1/3/2022
    Kelli Leeman  User Photo
    Kelli Leeman • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was please to be part of the inaugural group of students with PreSales Academy. Thanks to the excellently designed coursework, the familial camaraderie between participants and coaches, and the great networking, I landed a job one month after graduation. My coach was integral to my success: thanks to his extremely helpful constructive feedback and continuous coaching, I was confident in my application to my job and the subsequent vetting process. I am pleased to have made professional and personal connections through PSA as well as grown and stretched myself professionally through this experience. I would suggest PSA to anyone who wants a fresh take on their career!
    - 12/28/2021
    Ryan Gartner  User Photo
    Ryan Gartner • Associate Sales Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Applied and joined the PreSales Academy based on a referral from a friend.  I am so happy that I did!  The instructors, the lessons, the coaching, and the training helped me land a position as an Associate Sales Engineer soon after graduation.  I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a career change.
  • Jace  User Photo
    Jace • Associate Solutions Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had a great overall experience with PreSales Academy and I highly recommend to anyone who is new to PreSales and ultimately landing a role in PreSales. I was part of the inaugural cohort of PSA, and it will only get better in the future. The instructor and the coaches are very helpful with job searching and interviewing. Can't wait to see what the future holds for PSA!