nTier Training offers 8-week technical courses designed for national and international corporate IT departments and teams. nTier Training works with companies to address skill gaps through immersive bootcamps in full stack web development, Agile development, test driven development, Java, Design, and DevOps. Valuing hands-on labs over lecture, nTier Training leverages the experience of each team to customize course content to meet business needs. Courses promote team collaboration and support in-depth learning with on-site classes designed to give students immediate feedback and individual attention.
The nTier Training philosophy emphasizes the craftsmanship of building software and applications – employees will become increasingly creative problem solvers. Expert instructors at nTier Training teach lessons based on the most relevant and proven best practices.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.