MissionU offers a 1-year hybrid online and in-person Data Analytics and Business Intelligence course with no upfront tuition in San Francisco, California. MissionU provides students with the skills and foundation for roles where information is used to make better business decisions. Curricula are developed in partnership with industry experts and focus on relevant hard and soft skills needed to thrive in any 21st-century career. Skills covered include business writing, excel modeling, regression analysis, SQL, public speaking, persuasive communication, giving and receiving feedback, time management, problem-solving, and team dynamics. About 80% of the program is taught online – students primarily engage with peers in real-time virtual classrooms. The other 20% involves working together in person at orientation and biweekly meetups.
Prospective students must complete a 4-step process: submit information about their skills and character, finish an admissions problem-solving challenge, finish a team-based business challenge, and participate in a final individual interview.
The final 6 weeks of the program are dedicated to career guidance via training and salary negotiation. MissionU partners with companies in the Bay Area and students work on real company projects to build out their resumes. Those companies also get early access to hire top graduates.
Recent MissionU News
Skills covered include business writing, excel modeling, regression analysis, SQL, public speaking, persuasive communication, giving and receiving feedback, time management, problem solving, and team dynamics.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- San Francisco
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on MissionU
We read a lot of news about coding bootcamps in May 2018, so we chose the most interesting pieces, and we’re rounding it all up for you in this blog post and podcast! We look at yet another coding bootcamp acquisition, share many wonderful success stories about coding bootcamp graduates, touch on some partnerships between bootcamps and companies, and discuss the role of coding bootcamps in the future of education and talent pipelines. We also chat about diversity in tech at coding bootcamps, and roundup all the new schools, courses, and campuses! Read the roundup below, or listen to the podcast!Continue Reading →