masai-logo

Masai

Masai

Masai is an India-based tech school offering 30-week, live online bootcamps in full stack development and data analytics. The data analytics bootcamp is available part-time, and the full stack development bootcamp is available full-time or part-time. Students will complete projects during the course to give them real world experience. Classes are primarily conducted in English.

The Data Analytics bootcamp covers topics like Excel, Python, machine learning, SQL, Tableau, and statistics. The Web Development bootcamp covers topics like JavaScript, CSS, React, Express, Node, and MongoDB.

Masai is designed for students with limited experience. To enroll, students must complete an aptitude test.

Masai is meant to get students jobs after graduation. Career services are included in the curriculum, such as interview prep, resume and portfolio building, salary negotiation assistance, and access to a network of hiring partners.

Masai offers income share agreements to allow students to enroll without paying tuition up-front.

Recent Masai Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (15) reviews for Masai →

Recent Masai News

• Data Analytics

SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Excel
    Start Date August 07, 2022
    Tuition PlansAll Masai courses are paid for with an income share agreement.
    August 07, 2022 - Online
    September 11, 2022 - Online
    October 16, 2022 - Online
  • Web Development Full Time

React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, JavaScript, Express.js, CSS
    Start Date August 28, 2022
    Tuition PlansAll Masai tuitions are paid through an income share agreement.
    August 28, 2022 - Online
    October 02, 2022 - Online
    November 06, 2022 - Online
  • Web Development Part Time

React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, JavaScript, Express.js, CSS
    Start Date August 07, 2022
    Tuition PlansAll Masai tuition is paid with an income share agreement.
    August 07, 2022 - Online
    September 11, 2022 - Online
    October 16, 2022 - Online
  • Best Curriculum
    - 7/19/2022
    Prajwal Jaiswal  User Photo
    Prajwal Jaiswal • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
     Masai is a great example that replenishes the fact, "The more you sweat on training, The less you bleed in battle". Being a student doesn't feel like a student but more like a newbie in corporates who's in his learning phase. Before joining Masai, creating a weather forecasting web application would be a nightmare for me but to be frank enough, I built the whole application in just a time-lapse of 3 hours as a part of my assignment. Hats off to the instructors, curriculum, ops team, and each person working in Masai. Masai has fulfilled my dream of being an engineer, which is too full-stack. I wish many more dreams to come true. Love ❤ Masai.
    Response From: Kishan Pandey of Masai
    Title: SEO Executive
    Tuesday, Jul 26 2022
    Hey Prajwal,
    Thanks for the well-thought-out review. We're glad that you're having a positive experience at Masai.
  • Nitansh Rastogi  User Photo
    Nitansh Rastogi • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    For me joining Masai turned out a life changing decision, a lot of things got changed pre and post Masai in my life. I met amazing people who thrives to guide students, only condition is student should be serious enough to follow the process setup by Masai team to make him/her skilled.
  • vinay makade  User Photo
    vinay makade • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Masai School is a good place to build a carrier special if you are from a nontech background. A good amount of assistance is provided by the instructor, IA. The curriculum is well structured and things can be learned at a good pace. With a good amount of hard work, we can get any possible job present in the open market. After course, completion student will be in a better position in terms of skills than 2-3 years of experience people .
  • Divya Bairwa  User Photo
    Divya Bairwa • Student at Masai • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Masai is not only a coding school but it is a magic school for me. Because after failing in JEE, I was fully upset and confused about what I should do then I found Masai school. Here I am learning web-d and All the instructors, curriculum teams, and founders are very supportive. On 29 August, I will be graduated from here and during the whole Masai journey I get to know about new me and  The confidence I get from here I don't think so from anywhere, I can get this. And here is one creator club also where we can share our creativity and that is fun part after the studies. And Masai provided us military style coding like as 9-9-6. It means from 9:00am to 9:00pm till 6months. And now I can proudely say that, I am 12th pass and Full-Stack web-developer without any degree. And skills are more important than degree.
  • Manideep  User Photo
    Manideep • SDE-1 • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Tough schedule but everything I put in for 7 months, I got double in return. What I really liked was their focus on holistic developemnt. Masai teaches how to learn which is the best thing for a programmer.
  • Priyansh • Curriculum Engineer • Graduate
    This school is passionate for teaching and not just to make money. The instructors gave in their all, I could reach out to them anytime for career guidance. All in all, a much-needed change in the Indian education where talent pays off more than degrees.
  • Good Bootcamp
    - 7/19/2022
    Rohit Gupta • SDE 1 • Student
    Very good Bootcamp, with a lot of quality instructors. Helped me get placed in a very reputable company as a SDE 1, right after the completion of the course
  • Nikhil Shakya • ASD • Graduate
    Masai school totally convert my life from a struggling student to a full stack MERN developer with a good job. Masai school is the best opportunity for all those students who wants to become a developer but because of some prioblems they can't here if ur prblm is money then at Masai it is not problem because it offer you 0 upfront fee.
    They will totally change ur life because they will change ur daily routine. There 9 to 9 curriculum is just like Army training but It will change ur life.

• My Masai Journey
    - 7/18/2022
    Rahul • SDE - 1 • Graduate
    I completed my graduation from arts stream, it was very hard for me to cope up with the curriculum at the beginning, but Masai have very good instructor and IA support, which helps me so much to learn, the best things i like about masai is their construct week where you implement everything you learnt in past 1 month and get to experience proper development environment.
  • Piyush • Senior Data Analyst • Graduate

I did the part-time data analytics course at Masai and it was fun doing it. There aren't many places in India for data analytics. Masai provides good overall teaching and training as Instructors have a good approach. I was from Civil Engineering, so students from any background can learn here.
  • Rudreshwar Jha • Curriculum Engineer • Graduate
    It is a Military style online coding Bootcamp school. You only need to pay if you get a job of 5 LPA or more.
    The timing for students is 9-9-6 for 30 weeks or until they get placed.
    I not only learned coding at Masai School but also learned the life and soft skills which help us overcome any difficulty in life

The best way to learn to code is to do assignments and build projects. That is what makes Masai School unique i.e its assignment, Projects. It is hard sometimes but worth it.
    They were really supportive in the placement process.
    A blessing for Indian students.