Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)
All students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required. Prospective students will need to schedule a brief discussion and will then be told whether or not they can proceed with enrollment. In-person bootcamp students will have access to a bootcamp mentor.
Manzoor the Trainer offers career support and job placement assistance, including resume and LinkedIn profile preparation, mock interviews, and online networking opportunities. Students have lifetime access to course materials online and will receive a certificate of completion upon graduation.
Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) Reviews: Rating 4.91
Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) News
OnlinePart Time5 Hours/week8 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $500 Class size 15 Location Online8-week part-time online Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any web solutions in Azure.
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee Yes
Minimum Skill Level 2yrs Of Experience as a .Net Web Developer Placement Test No Interview Yes
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week18 Weeks
Deposit No Tuition Plans Can be paid in 3 installments Refund / Guarantee Yes
Minimum Skill Level With Zero Programming knowledge Placement Test No Interview Yes
OnlineFull Time25 Hours/week12 Weeks
Deposit No Tuition Plans Can be paid in 3 installments. $500/Month Refund / Guarantee Yes
Minimum Skill Level All students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required. Placement Test No Interview Yes
More Start DatesSeptember 06, 2021 - Online Apply by September 05, 2021
Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) Reviews
80 reviews sorted by:
- EXCELLENT TEACHING SKILLS- 5/2/2020Shaik Mohammed Rafi • Full Stack Developer • Campus: OnlineManzoor has unique way of teaching technologies and I liked his way of simplifying the complex topics. I learnt few complex topics very easily and I think it is easy to understand for all levels of people as well and the concepts which you learn from Manzoor will be crystal clear and you can apply it in your real time projects.
I highly recommend his courses on .Net and Angular for both beginners/experienced professionals.
Most important thing is, he promptly replies to your queries/course suggestions/etc even in his busy schedules.
- Great tutorial- 5/2/2020gobinath • engineer • Student • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Hyderabad
- Passionate Trainer- 5/2/2020Naas FERREIRA • Developer • Student • Campus: OnlineI have completed 7 of Manzoor's online courses over the past few years. The course content is modern and up to date with modern technologies. The examples are easy to apply to real live situations. There is always great takeaways e.g. LINQ query examples using method and query syntax. Courses are regularly updated to newer versions, leaving nobody behind. I recommend Manzoor's courses from the bottom of my heart. Once hooked to his style, you will return again and again.... Thank you very much.
- Brilliant courses excellent instructor- 5/2/2020MK • Graduate • Campus: Online
- Asp.net MVC- 5/2/2020Venkata Krishna • Software Engineer
- Recommendation- 5/2/2020Abdullah Quhtani • Student • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI have been looking for good Bootcamp courses on the internet for the last 3 years. Finally I think I was so lucky that I found MTT. I got so many programming courses ( Paid and free ones) I didn’t got that expected benefit even I spend weeks and months on those courses till I tried one of MTT corses on Udemy. The trainer is really the best mentor I ever had. I strongly recommend Mr. Manzoor and his corses for those who seek for real knowledge and prophesy as well. Good luck all
- Best School to Learn Coding- 5/2/2020Mohammad Ayaz • Sr. Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineHi, I am Sr. Software Developer, I was biginner in MVC and Entity Framework. MTT gave me the full skills knowledge and Now I am successful in developing applications using these technologies.
I'm not tired to tell my family, friends and peers how easy is to learn very complicated topics & technologies with Manzoor the Trainer courses and I always suggest MTT to fresh graduates. He is the best trainer who teaches his students with easy methods.
- Solid Foundation Creator- 5/2/2020MD QAIS AKHTAR • Technology Specialist • Graduate • Campus: OnlineI am an experienced Software professional. But the training from the MTT has solidify the foundations of Asp.Net, Asp.net MVC, C#,WCF, Entity framework etc. I got the gems of Technology and techniques from Mr. Manzoor. Indeed an excellent trainer and excellent human being.
- ASP.NET MVC5 / WEB APIS- 5/2/2020Muhammad Ali Imran Jalali • Student • Campus: OnlineMTT is great place to learn .NET Related Technologies & more. Mr. Manzoor is a excellent trainer, he simplifies the complex topics into to simple and easy to understand way. I have attended his several courses. He explain things very well and very keenly active in helping students to understand the concepts.
I wish to get enrolled more on his courses in the future courses.
- Excellent learner centrer- 5/2/2020I m Ziauddin shaikh 3 year experience in .net Full Stack • software engineer • Graduate • Campus: Online
- Great resouses to learn Code- 5/2/2020Maurilio Filho • Developer • Graduate • Campus: Online
- Application Programmer- 5/2/2020Feroz Ahmed Syed • Student • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: HyderabadHi, I got to know about Manzoor Sir from one of my friends in 2015, form that time I have been following him and his tutorial videos, but recently during the start of this year I got to know that he has started a Bootcamp, so I spoke to him and immediately joined it. What Humble and Understanding person no doubt he knows how to teach you technology. He has a great technique of teaching you, he makes sure that the student thinks out of the box as to why do u require abstract or interface class and how would bring it in use in your application. He is absolutely Gem in teaching, I would recommend people to go with his Bootcamp.