manzoor-the-trainer-(mtt)-logo

Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)

Hyderabad, Online

Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)

Manzoor the Trainer is an intensive full-time, 9-week full stack web developer coding bootcamp offered both online and in Hyderabad, India. The bootcamp has two phases, and prepares graduates to work as web developers in the Microsoft world. Students will learn how to code a tech project from start to finish. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular. Online students interact with their cohort through a WhatsApp group and a Facebook group. MTT gives students individual projects, but students are supported by the instructor, mentor, and fellow students to ensure that projects are completed.

All students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required. Prospective students will need to schedule a brief discussion and will then be told whether or not they can proceed with enrollment. In-person bootcamp students will have access to a bootcamp mentor.

Manzoor the Trainer offers career support and job placement assistance, including resume and LinkedIn profile preparation, mock interviews, and online networking opportunities. Students have lifetime access to course materials online and will receive a certificate of completion upon graduation.

Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (63) reviews for Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) →

Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) News

• Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp

HTML, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, DevOps, MVC, SQL, Cloud Computing
    8-week part-time online Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any web solutions in Azure.
    Minimum Skill Level2yrs Of Experience as a .Net Web Developer
  • Full Stack ASP.Net Core Web Developer Coding Bootcamp - Part Time

AngularJS, HTML, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, Design, CSS, MVC, REST, SQL
    18-week part time online coding bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any tech product. We have planned to start new part time coding bootcamp batch for working professionals In the evening time of India i.e., 8PM to 9PM IST and It's duration is 5 months as it's a part time. Daily you need to spend 2 hour. 1 hour of session and 1 hour of Task. The bootcamp is broken into two phases, and classes are held remotely using GoToMeeting. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular.
    DepositNo
    Tuition PlansCan be paid in 3 installments
    Minimum Skill LevelWith Zero Programming knowledge
  • Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Front End, MVC, REST, SQL
    LocationOnline, Hyderabad
    This is an intensive full-time, 9-week full stack web developer coding bootcamp. The bootcamp is broken into two phases, and classes are held remotely using GoToMeeting. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular.
    DepositNo
    Tuition PlansPayment plans available here : https://bootcamp.manzoorthetrainer.com/fee-structure-usd
    Refund / GuaranteeYes
    Minimum Skill LevelAll students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required.
  • MK • Graduate
    I have been taking courses with MTT a long time. It helps keep me updated with all the current technologies. The courses are very clean and easily followed. Thanks again for all the course work keep up all the excellent tutorials.
    Thanks,
    Mk
  • Asp.net MVC
    - 5/2/2020
    Venkata Krishna • Software Engineer
    I taken course from Manzoor for MVC and Angular js his courses are simple and  every one can learn easily
  • Recommendation
    - 5/2/2020
    Abdullah Quhtani • Student
    I have been looking for good Bootcamp courses on the internet for the last 3 years. Finally I think I was so lucky that I found MTT. I got so many programming courses ( Paid and free ones) I didn’t got that expected benefit even I spend weeks and months on those courses till I tried one of MTT corses on Udemy. The trainer is really the best mentor I ever had. I strongly recommend Mr. Manzoor and his corses for those who seek for real knowledge and prophesy as well. Good luck all
  • Mohammad Ayaz • Sr. Software Developer • Graduate
    Hi, I am Sr. Software Developer, I was biginner in MVC and Entity Framework. MTT gave me the full skills knowledge and Now I am successful in developing applications using these technologies.
     I'm not tired to tell my family, friends and peers how easy is to learn very complicated topics & technologies with Manzoor the Trainer courses and I always suggest MTT to fresh graduates. He is the best trainer who teaches his students with easy methods.
  • MD QAIS AKHTAR • Technology Specialist • Graduate
    I am an experienced Software professional. But the training from the MTT has solidify the foundations of Asp.Net, Asp.net MVC, C#,WCF, Entity framework etc. I got the gems of Technology and techniques from Mr. Manzoor. Indeed an excellent trainer and excellent human being.
  • Muhammad Ali Imran Jalali • Student
    MTT is great place to learn .NET Related Technologies & more.  Mr. Manzoor is a excellent trainer, he simplifies the complex topics into  to simple and easy to understand way. I have attended  his several courses. He explain things very well and very keenly active in helping students to understand the concepts.

I wish to get enrolled more on his courses in the future courses.

• I m Ziauddin shaikh 3 year experience in .net Full Stack • software engineer • Graduate
    Hi This is Ziauddin shaikh .. i am software Developer i m working in .net technology Since last 3 Year..i learn lot from Manzoor the trainer ..which i have learn its real time thats why it helps me lot ....
  • Feroz Ahmed Syed • Student
    Hi, I got to know about Manzoor Sir from one of my friends in 2015, form that time I have been following him and his tutorial videos, but recently during the start of this year I got to know that he has started a Bootcamp, so I spoke to him and immediately joined it. What Humble and Understanding person no doubt he knows how to teach you technology. He has a great technique of teaching you, he makes sure that the student thinks out of the box as to why do u require abstract or interface class and how would bring it in use in your application. He is absolutely Gem in teaching, I would recommend people to go with his Bootcamp.
  • Nahla Hassan • Web developer. • Student
    I have got to know Manzoor through a YouTube video explaining fundamentals of coding. I felt that he was the first one I have ever understood complicated concepts in OOP from. I live in USA, and we have many courses and instructors, but honestly Manzoor not just simplifies the coding technique and concepts, but also teaches you how to properly analyze your project, test your code and develop high performance applications. Other instructors teach just how to code without even explaining how and why code is written that way. I would always recommend him for anyone interested in learning and understanding how to be a professional coder.
  • Mohammed Abdul Aziz • Application Programmer
    He is my mentor cum trainer since starting days of my IT career, his style of teaching is unique and the way he shares the subject knowledge is commendable where we can understand the concepts easily, which had helped me a lot.
    Thank you for all the support that you gave in the form of knowledge.
  • BEST INSTRUCTOR
    - 4/30/2020
    Ernest Essah • Senior Software Developer • Student
    I’ve been a student of Sir  Manzoor  for the past 7years and still counting .

His method of teaching is simple, yet very unique and easy to understand, easy to follow and apply.

His teachings have been my backbone ever since I became his student.

He has never failed me with his methods of teaching and he’s the backbone of my career. He’s simply the best IT instructor one can ever ask for .

A BIG thank you from me and my family.

God bless you in all u do Sir !!! 🙏🙏