manzoor-the-trainer-(mtt)-logo

Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)

Hyderabad, Online

Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)

Manzoor the Trainer is an intensive full-time, 9-week full stack web developer coding bootcamp offered both online and in Hyderabad, India. The bootcamp has two phases, and prepares graduates to work as web developers in the Microsoft world. Students will learn how to code a tech project from start to finish. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular. Online students interact with their cohort through a WhatsApp group and a Facebook group. MTT gives students individual projects, but students are supported by the instructor, mentor, and fellow students to ensure that projects are completed.

All students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required. Prospective students will need to schedule a brief discussion and will then be told whether or not they can proceed with enrollment. In-person bootcamp students will have access to a bootcamp mentor.

Manzoor the Trainer offers career support and job placement assistance, including resume and LinkedIn profile preparation, mock interviews, and online networking opportunities. Students have lifetime access to course materials online and will receive a certificate of completion upon graduation.

Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (82) reviews for Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) →

Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) News

• Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp

ASP.NET, C#, Cloud Computing, DevOps, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MVC, .NET, SQL
    8-week part-time online Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any web solutions in Azure.
    Minimum Skill Level2yrs Of Experience as a .Net Web Developer
  • Full Stack ASP.Net Core Web Developer Coding Bootcamp - Part Time

AngularJS, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, Design, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MVC, .NET, REST, SQL
    18-week part time online coding bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any tech product. We have planned to start new part time coding bootcamp batch for working professionals In the evening time of India i.e., 8PM to 9PM IST and It's duration is 5 months as it's a part time. Daily you need to spend 2 hour. 1 hour of session and 1 hour of Task. The bootcamp is broken into two phases, and classes are held remotely using GoToMeeting. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular.
    DepositNo
    Tuition PlansCan be paid in 3 installments
    Minimum Skill LevelWith Zero Programming knowledge
  • Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp

ASP.NET, C#, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, .NET, SQL, Design, MVC, REST, User Experience Design, AngularJS, Front End
    LocationOnline, Hyderabad
    This is an intensive full-time, 9-week full stack web developer coding bootcamp. The bootcamp is broken into two phases, and classes are held remotely using GoToMeeting. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular.
    DepositNo
    Tuition PlansCan be paid in 3 installments. $500/Month
    Refund / GuaranteeYes
    Minimum Skill LevelAll students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required.
  • Lokesh  User Photo
    Lokesh • programmer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I keep on upgrading myself from the MTT videos. The Explanation of the concept is very good. He will explain every concept from scratch in a crystal clear manner. So everyone can learn easily. Thanks to Manzoor sir
  • ASP.NET MVC
    - 5/2/2020
    Ibrahim Mohammed  User Photo
    Ibrahim Mohammed • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It is great course, well-explained for beginners and also experienced developer using asp.net technologies. I will always recommend courses from MTT for anyone look for details explaining of some of the web technologies such JavaScript, Angular, ASP.NET core and asp.net MVC and asp.net webforms. And also the road ahead also for upcoming releases, quite sure MTT will introduce easy to follow courses.
  • Mohammed Sedebay • DevOps engineer • Student
    My name is Mohammed, I've been working in IT as a DevOps engineer for five years, climbing the career ladder, and learning the ins and outs of programming. Currently residing and working in the United States. MTT has one of the best supporting teams I have ever seen, the tutor Manzoor cares to help, you are not just a number, they are always there to help you out and try to give you the best experience possible. The price is very reasonable when compared to other bootcamps, and you can pay in installments.

Manzoor simplifies the most complicated concepts as much as possible for people students to understand. His support is extremely warm and encouraging. You can be confident that even if you have no prior experience with web development, you will be taught from the ground up and will receive unwavering support without falling behind. As you can probably tell, coding is hard. I faced many challenges during my time at a coding bootcamp. Each day the students are required to complete a set of tasks.

I would advise anyone looking to learn Full-Stack web development to come to Manzoor bootcamp you will learn the relevant skills to land your dream job. You will have the opportunity to build a real-world project that you can showcase to your potential employer.
  • Miskeen • Data Analyst
    Mohammed Miskeen, From Canada. Working as Data Analyst. I Choose MTT for its vast Curriculum. His way of explaining complicated things in an easy-to-understand way. The challenging part of MTT was I Can't participate well due to differences in time zones, luckily MTT provides recordings for all classes. Also being a full-time employee I could not able to dedicate all my time like the other students in the class.

If you are a beginner and want to excel in IT this is the right place. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to strong skill-set to be an IT guy.
  • Abdul Azeem • Student
    I am Syed Abdul Azeem, an Intern at XIT. I will be graduating from MJCET as a CS engineer. My seniors at work were the ones who choose MTT Bootcamp. I really like the fact that he makes sure that no one should be left with doubts during the sessions, Due to lack of experience I had a problem thinking about the uses of the concept being explained but the way he explained made me confident about those concepts. Make sure to do whatever assignments given.
  • Mohammed Azhar uddin • Senior Software Developer • Graduate
    My name is Mohammed Azhar Uddin from Hyderabad, holding a degree in Bachelors of Engineering. I am working as a .NET Developer + Azure operations and development with 5 Yrs of experience. The thing that I like about MTT is his Deep Research and personalized concepts Detail explanation and material which makes it easier for trainees to stay on track

The market is full of Trainers, what's important for Learners is trainers Experience, Expertise on subject and Material which I strongly believe MTT is the combination of all these!
  • Imadullah Sharief • Software Engineer • Graduate
    This is Sharief from Hyderabad, Telangana working as a Software Engineer in XIT Solutions Inc. for 3years.

We searched for .Net Bootcamp to get familiarised with the latest .NET Core stack. The fact how Manzoor Sir takes it from the basics to the advanced level understanding that even a beginner or an experienced person can understand (if attending from the beginning). The only challenge I faced is keeping up with the practice.

I would refer Manzoor Sir for not only .Net stack but to all technologies he has been teaching. He is among the best trainer I have encountered so far.
    - 6/30/2021
    Wilson Winyu Ngwa • Student
    My name is Wilson Winyu Ngwa, I have no previous qualifications in programming. I was referred by a friend. The thing that stood out about MTT Bootcamp is the reverse engineering approach. I faced challenges in lecture time schedules due to different time zone.
    I will advise anyone who is looking for training to join and on their part make time to implement what the teacher has done in class and try all assignments.  By so doing, the concepts will appear well simplified and easy to understand.
  • Mohd Ali
    My Name is Mohd Ali. I have work experience of almost 3 years in two different domains- Big Data L2 support and as a Frontend Developer. MTT Bootcamp was suggested by my manager. The explanation of concepts is simple to understand even for the topics which would be too confusing to learn on our own.
    I haven't faced any big challenges so far. I Would totally recommend anyone who is looking for training in the various technologies required for web development.
  • I am Mujtaba Uddin holding B.Tech degree, with 2 years of experience in web development. • Jr. Software Engineer
    I am Mujtaba Uddin holding B.Tech degree, with 2 years of experience in web development. The things that stood out about MTT Bootcamp are one-to-one interaction and quick response from the presenter. He constantly takes feedback like we understood the topic and will be given resources to look after the session on other topics. Got know on ER model and how we can connect to db and write queries using code with oops.

I will highly suggest others to join and it wort every penny as we reverse engineering thing going on where we are presented with execution and later theory. Which is a refreshing way of execution.
  • chaitanya.y • Software Developer • Graduate
    I am Chaitanya working as a Software Engineer and I have 3.5 yrs of experience. I have personally gone through many other courses of MTT like complete angular 8 with live project short story. The unique thing about MTT is he try to explain complex things in a simple way. Some challenges that I faced are while practicing the concepts.
    People who are considering MTT Bootcamp must definitely attend and skill up their skillset.
  • Safora Syeda • Software Technician • Student
    Myself Safora Syeda, from USA done my Undergrad (IT) and Master's Degree in(CS). Currently, working for Cummins Engine Plant and finding this course as a solution to many of my daily job tasks. I tried on many places and found no better result than this boot camp. I felt that I know what I am trying to grasp and what I can do with that information. Mansoor sir make difficult concepts easy to understand is the best in him. You will get to have latest technologies to learn with time.
    My time to practice more and more was not enough. Once I start working on his assignment I start exploring more and more and time flies quickly and I could not able to give more time in concept. I would say devote yourself once you enroll in the class. NO TIME FOR OTHER WORK.