manzoor-the-trainer-(mtt)-logo

Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)

Hyderabad, Online

Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)

Manzoor the Trainer is an intensive full-time, 9-week full stack web developer coding bootcamp offered both online and in Hyderabad, India. The bootcamp has two phases, and prepares graduates to work as web developers in the Microsoft world. Students will learn how to code a tech project from start to finish. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular. Online students interact with their cohort through a WhatsApp group and a Facebook group. MTT gives students individual projects, but students are supported by the instructor, mentor, and fellow students to ensure that projects are completed.

All students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required. Prospective students will need to schedule a brief discussion and will then be told whether or not they can proceed with enrollment. In-person bootcamp students will have access to a bootcamp mentor.

Manzoor the Trainer offers career support and job placement assistance, including resume and LinkedIn profile preparation, mock interviews, and online networking opportunities. Students have lifetime access to course materials online and will receive a certificate of completion upon graduation.

Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (70) reviews for Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) →

Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) News

• Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp

HTML, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, DevOps, SQL, MVC, Cloud Computing
    8-week part-time online Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any web solutions in Azure.
    Minimum Skill Level2yrs Of Experience as a .Net Web Developer
  • Full Stack ASP.Net Core Web Developer Coding Bootcamp - Part Time

AngularJS, HTML, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, Design, CSS, SQL, MVC, REST
    18-week part time online coding bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any tech product. We have planned to start new part time coding bootcamp batch for working professionals In the evening time of India i.e., 8PM to 9PM IST and It's duration is 5 months as it's a part time. Daily you need to spend 2 hour. 1 hour of session and 1 hour of Task. The bootcamp is broken into two phases, and classes are held remotely using GoToMeeting. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular.
    DepositNo
    Tuition PlansCan be paid in 3 installments
    Minimum Skill LevelWith Zero Programming knowledge
  • Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Front End, SQL, MVC, REST
    LocationHyderabad, Online
    This is an intensive full-time, 9-week full stack web developer coding bootcamp. The bootcamp is broken into two phases, and classes are held remotely using GoToMeeting. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular.
    DepositNo
    Tuition PlansCan be paid in 3 installments. $500/Month
    Refund / GuaranteeYes
    Minimum Skill LevelAll students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required.
  • ASP.NET MVC
    - 5/2/2020
    Ibrahim Mohammed  User Photo
    Ibrahim Mohammed • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It is great course, well-explained for beginners and also experienced developer using asp.net technologies. I will always recommend courses from MTT for anyone look for details explaining of some of the web technologies such JavaScript, Angular, ASP.NET core and asp.net MVC and asp.net webforms. And also the road ahead also for upcoming releases, quite sure MTT will introduce easy to follow courses.
  • Safora Syeda • Software Technician • Student
    Myself Safora Syeda, from USA done my Undergrad (IT) and Master's Degree in(CS). Currently, working for Cummins Engine Plant and finding this course as a solution to many of my daily job tasks. I tried on many places and found no better result than this boot camp. I felt that I know what I am trying to grasp and what I can do with that information. Mansoor sir make difficult concepts easy to understand is the best in him. You will get to have latest technologies to learn with time.
    My time to practice more and more was not enough. Once I start working on his assignment I start exploring more and more and time flies quickly and I could not able to give more time in concept. I would say devote yourself once you enroll in the class. NO TIME FOR OTHER WORK.
  • Ruda Khan • Graduate
    I am Ruda Khan from India, Hyderabad currently living in Australia, Canberra for higher studies. Post graduated with a Master's of Information Technology and currently enrolled in Professional Year Program from Navitas Professional. Although I have graduated in Computer Science and Information Technology, did not find a further career and had no idea coding experience so, I joined MTT Bootcamp to learn and code software programs. On researching, I found MTT Bootcamp better than others considering the learn from scratch concept because it needs a lot of patience to teach each and every line of code step by step. A detailed and simplified explanation of complex concepts.
    Teaching in the reverse engineering process is the best part of this Bootcamp. I faced problems to begin writing codes that are different from the examples but Manzoor sir helped me out and motivated me to practice more understand the logic.
    I would suggest people join MTT Bootcamp if you want to learn coding with a detailed explanation as Manzoor sir is very much experienced and dedicated towards teaching. His teaching methods are so unique that you will want to practice more and more as you work on the concepts. Manzoor sir is the best trainer I have ever come across since my schooling to post-graduation.
  • Dawit Tesfaye • Student
    I am Dawit and a Full-time Student at George Mason University in the United States. I was recommended by a friend to enroll in MTT BootCamp and I am so happy I did because I have learned so much already. He is organized, very positive and he kept interest of students. He knows the material. Best Professor. I have not faced any challenges so far. Thanks to Manzoor he made everything easy.
    I would highly recommend Professor Manzoor for those of you who want to become a Developer in a short time. He is a great thoughtful instructor. He is available to help students if there is a problem you are facing. He is very good at explaining, and he uses real-time scenarios when coding. I promise you will enjoy and learn a lot in this BootCamp.
  • Abdullah Saleh • Geographic Information System Administrator.
    I am Abdullah Saleh, working in Saudi Arabia for the past 11+ Years as Geographic Information System Administrator.

This is my first experience of Bootcamp stream, I found it an amazing opportunity to learn and explore new technologies. Especially, MTT Bootcamp seems to be a game-changer for my career as I loved the whole experience with them.

In simple words, the technologies which seem to be really tough, the trainer, Mr. Manzoor's approach transforms these technologies learning into simplified and well-organized chunks that could be digested quite easily by any enthusiastic learner. Apart from that, everyday students leave his class with great motivation. I would say, to achieve the target requires one's dedication and hard work on a daily basis throughout the course tenure.

I would suggest anyone interested in learning the Full-stack of .Net Technologies, SQL Server, and Angular Framework to go ahead and join the group of MTT Boot camp without a second thought. You are going to get a great learning experience.

Sincerely,
  • Excellent trainer
    - 9/19/2020
    Imran • Senior software developer • Student
    I am more than happy and very much satisfied with the trainer for his excellent training and support. I sincerely advice this bootcamp to those who are looking forward to become an azure developer, as this bootcamp fulfill the requirements in today's software development world. Thanks Jaleel for your efforts and support.
  • SOFTWARE
    ABDUL RAHEEM • SOFTWARE ENGINEER • Graduate
    This is best Coding online teaching for experience and fresher
    After this course you not only gain confidence but also you will acquire complete software architecture skill set
    so that  you can able to develop any application of any domain

• Best BootCamp
    Kennedy • Student
    I came across to MTT, after wandering the web for a well-organized professional curriculum for Full Stack development training. I was working as a Data Engineer, and transitioning to a Full Stack development. I've a great experience at MTT, learnt a lot and fully satisfied with my decision. Manzoor is an SME, great instructor who elaborates complex things into a well-understandable way, making sure you understand each concepts. If you're looking for an up-to-date technology in .NET Core, with a great teacher, I highly recommend MTT.
  • .Net Core bootcamp
    Aspet Amirkhanian • IT Directgor • Graduate
    I am the Director of IT for a large Non-profit in Los Angeles area. I needed to learn as much as I could on .Net Core full stack development and I searched many training sites. I tried a few of the classes on Manzoor The Trainer and I liked the format and the fact that all the classes was going to be available online with unlimited access to the recordings.
    I really like the teaching style. The classes are setup in a way that one sessions lectures teaches you about the concepts with examples. You can then watch the recording and do the homework assignments. All of that reinforces the learning.
    The biggest challenge is that you have to dedicate your time and be committed to doing all the assignments and review the content. You don't need to have expertise before taking the class. The training covers everything in a simple format and allows you to gain expertise.
    I recommend this program to anyone who wants to pick up some valuable skills and become proficient in becoming a full stack developer in .Net Core with Angular 10. Strongly recommend it.
    Thanks
  • Ali Ahmed • Senior Dot Net Developer
    I learned alot of concepts and techniques from my respected Teacher Manzoor. I suggest every devleloper if you want to learn professional concepts and want to learn how you can easily manage enterprise level applications then must get his courses...

These course are extraordinary...I highly recommend to every .net developer.

• Sidiki Trawally • Graduate
     Manzoor is an excellent instructor who has good understanding of the technology. He is an educator that simplifies things in the simplest form for one to easily understand. I do really admire his passion to teach, and for his exceptional skills and unique way of impacting knowledge.
  • Excellent teacher
    - 7/15/2020
    Israel F • IT Programer • Student

Manzoor has an amazing talent of teaching complex things in the easiest way possible. He is an excellent teacher and teaches through project based learning. Throughout the courses I made numerous fun projects. If you want to learn web development, go for his course without a second thought. This course is worth way more than what you pay for it. You will not only learn a lot things but Manzoor also teaches, how to learn things on your own because new tools are released every day and you can not stop learning at any point.