Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)
All students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required. Prospective students will need to schedule a brief discussion and will then be told whether or not they can proceed with enrollment. In-person bootcamp students will have access to a bootcamp mentor.
Manzoor the Trainer offers career support and job placement assistance, including resume and LinkedIn profile preparation, mock interviews, and online networking opportunities. Students have lifetime access to course materials online and will receive a certificate of completion upon graduation.
Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) Reviews: Rating 4.91
Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) News
OnlinePart Time5 Hours/week8 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $500 Class size 15 Location Online8-week part-time online Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any web solutions in Azure.
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee Yes
Minimum Skill Level 2yrs Of Experience as a .Net Web Developer Placement Test No Interview Yes
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week18 Weeks
Deposit No Tuition Plans Can be paid in 3 installments Refund / Guarantee Yes
Minimum Skill Level With Zero Programming knowledge Placement Test No Interview Yes
OnlineFull Time25 Hours/week12 Weeks
Deposit No Tuition Plans Can be paid in 3 installments. $500/Month Refund / Guarantee Yes
Minimum Skill Level All students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required. Placement Test No Interview Yes
More Start DatesSeptember 06, 2021 - Online Apply by September 05, 2021
Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) Reviews
80 reviews sorted by:
- Lokesh • programmer • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Had fun time during the course- 7/2/2021Abdul Azeem • StudentI am Syed Abdul Azeem, an Intern at XIT. I will be graduating from MJCET as a CS engineer. My seniors at work were the ones who choose MTT Bootcamp. I really like the fact that he makes sure that no one should be left with doubts during the sessions, Due to lack of experience I had a problem thinking about the uses of the concept being explained but the way he explained made me confident about those concepts. Make sure to do whatever assignments given.
- MTT Bootcamp(.NET Core)- 7/1/2021Mohammed Azhar uddin • Senior Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core Web Developer Coding Bootcamp - Part Time • Campus: OnlineMy name is Mohammed Azhar Uddin from Hyderabad, holding a degree in Bachelors of Engineering. I am working as a .NET Developer + Azure operations and development with 5 Yrs of experience. The thing that I like about MTT is his Deep Research and personalized concepts Detail explanation and material which makes it easier for trainees to stay on track
The market is full of Trainers, what's important for Learners is trainers Experience, Expertise on subject and Material which I strongly believe MTT is the combination of all these!
- Best .NET Training-Manzoor The Trainer- 7/1/2021Imadullah Sharief • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: HyderabadThis is Sharief from Hyderabad, Telangana working as a Software Engineer in XIT Solutions Inc. for 3years.
We searched for .Net Bootcamp to get familiarised with the latest .NET Core stack. The fact how Manzoor Sir takes it from the basics to the advanced level understanding that even a beginner or an experienced person can understand (if attending from the beginning). The only challenge I faced is keeping up with the practice.
I would refer Manzoor Sir for not only .Net stack but to all technologies he has been teaching. He is among the best trainer I have encountered so far.
- Student- 6/30/2021Wilson Winyu Ngwa • Student • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: HyderabadMy name is Wilson Winyu Ngwa, I have no previous qualifications in programming. I was referred by a friend. The thing that stood out about MTT Bootcamp is the reverse engineering approach. I faced challenges in lecture time schedules due to different time zone.
I will advise anyone who is looking for training to join and on their part make time to implement what the teacher has done in class and try all assignments. By so doing, the concepts will appear well simplified and easy to understand.
- .Net Core Training Review- 6/30/2021Mohd Ali • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineMy Name is Mohd Ali. I have work experience of almost 3 years in two different domains- Big Data L2 support and as a Frontend Developer. MTT Bootcamp was suggested by my manager. The explanation of concepts is simple to understand even for the topics which would be too confusing to learn on our own.
I haven't faced any big challenges so far. I Would totally recommend anyone who is looking for training in the various technologies required for web development.
- Review on dot net core 5 bootcamp- 6/30/2021I am Mujtaba Uddin holding B.Tech degree, with 2 years of experience in web development. • Jr. Software EngineerI am Mujtaba Uddin holding B.Tech degree, with 2 years of experience in web development. The things that stood out about MTT Bootcamp are one-to-one interaction and quick response from the presenter. He constantly takes feedback like we understood the topic and will be given resources to look after the session on other topics. Got know on ER model and how we can connect to db and write queries using code with oops.
I will highly suggest others to join and it wort every penny as we reverse engineering thing going on where we are presented with execution and later theory. Which is a refreshing way of execution.
- chaitanya.y • Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI am Chaitanya working as a Software Engineer and I have 3.5 yrs of experience. I have personally gone through many other courses of MTT like complete angular 8 with live project short story. The unique thing about MTT is he try to explain complex things in a simple way. Some challenges that I faced are while practicing the concepts.
People who are considering MTT Bootcamp must definitely attend and skill up their skillset.
- Bestest Trainer for .Net- 12/8/2020Safora Syeda • Software Technician • Student • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineMyself Safora Syeda, from USA done my Undergrad (IT) and Master's Degree in(CS). Currently, working for Cummins Engine Plant and finding this course as a solution to many of my daily job tasks. I tried on many places and found no better result than this boot camp. I felt that I know what I am trying to grasp and what I can do with that information. Mansoor sir make difficult concepts easy to understand is the best in him. You will get to have latest technologies to learn with time.
My time to practice more and more was not enough. Once I start working on his assignment I start exploring more and more and time flies quickly and I could not able to give more time in concept. I would say devote yourself once you enroll in the class. NO TIME FOR OTHER WORK.
- Full stack developer- 12/8/2020Ruda Khan • Graduate • Campus: OnlineI am Ruda Khan from India, Hyderabad currently living in Australia, Canberra for higher studies. Post graduated with a Master's of Information Technology and currently enrolled in Professional Year Program from Navitas Professional. Although I have graduated in Computer Science and Information Technology, did not find a further career and had no idea coding experience so, I joined MTT Bootcamp to learn and code software programs. On researching, I found MTT Bootcamp better than others considering the learn from scratch concept because it needs a lot of patience to teach each and every line of code step by step. A detailed and simplified explanation of complex concepts.
Teaching in the reverse engineering process is the best part of this Bootcamp. I faced problems to begin writing codes that are different from the examples but Manzoor sir helped me out and motivated me to practice more understand the logic.
I would suggest people join MTT Bootcamp if you want to learn coding with a detailed explanation as Manzoor sir is very much experienced and dedicated towards teaching. His teaching methods are so unique that you will want to practice more and more as you work on the concepts. Manzoor sir is the best trainer I have ever come across since my schooling to post-graduation.
- Full Stack Developer- 12/8/2020Dawit Tesfaye • Student • Course: Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI am Dawit and a Full-time Student at George Mason University in the United States. I was recommended by a friend to enroll in MTT BootCamp and I am so happy I did because I have learned so much already. He is organized, very positive and he kept interest of students. He knows the material. Best Professor. I have not faced any challenges so far. Thanks to Manzoor he made everything easy.
I would highly recommend Professor Manzoor for those of you who want to become a Developer in a short time. He is a great thoughtful instructor. He is available to help students if there is a problem you are facing. He is very good at explaining, and he uses real-time scenarios when coding. I promise you will enjoy and learn a lot in this BootCamp.