manzoor-the-trainer-(mtt)-logo

Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)

Hyderabad, Online

Manzoor The Trainer (MTT)

Manzoor the Trainer is an intensive full-time, 9-week full stack web developer coding bootcamp offered both online and in Hyderabad, India. The bootcamp has two phases, and prepares graduates to work as web developers in the Microsoft world. Students will learn how to code a tech project from start to finish. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular. Online students interact with their cohort through a WhatsApp group and a Facebook group. MTT gives students individual projects, but students are supported by the instructor, mentor, and fellow students to ensure that projects are completed.

All students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required. Prospective students will need to schedule a brief discussion and will then be told whether or not they can proceed with enrollment. In-person bootcamp students will have access to a bootcamp mentor.

Manzoor the Trainer offers career support and job placement assistance, including resume and LinkedIn profile preparation, mock interviews, and online networking opportunities. Students have lifetime access to course materials online and will receive a certificate of completion upon graduation.

Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (80) reviews for Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) →

Recent Manzoor The Trainer (MTT) News

• Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp

SQL, .NET, MVC, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML, DevOps, Cloud Computing, C#, ASP.NET
    8-week part-time online Azure Cloud Computing Bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any web solutions in Azure.
    Minimum Skill Level2yrs Of Experience as a .Net Web Developer
  • Full Stack ASP.Net Core Web Developer Coding Bootcamp - Part Time

SQL, REST, .NET, MVC, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML, Design, CSS, C#, ASP.NET, AngularJS
    18-week part time online coding bootcamp that brings tons of confidence in you to develop any tech product. We have planned to start new part time coding bootcamp batch for working professionals In the evening time of India i.e., 8PM to 9PM IST and It's duration is 5 months as it's a part time. Daily you need to spend 2 hour. 1 hour of session and 1 hour of Task. The bootcamp is broken into two phases, and classes are held remotely using GoToMeeting. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular.
    DepositNo
    Tuition PlansCan be paid in 3 installments
    Minimum Skill LevelWith Zero Programming knowledge
  • Full Stack ASP.Net Core With Angular Web Developer Coding Bootcamp

Front End, AngularJS, User Experience Design, REST, MVC, Design, SQL, .NET, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, C#, ASP.NET
    Start Date September 06, 2021
    LocationHyderabad, Online
    This is an intensive full-time, 9-week full stack web developer coding bootcamp. The bootcamp is broken into two phases, and classes are held remotely using GoToMeeting. In Phase 1 of the bootcamp, students learn SQL with real-time database design techniques, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C# programming with .Net framework and .Net standard libraries. In Phase II of the bootcamp, students learn APIs, TypeScript, and Angular.
    DepositNo
    Tuition PlansCan be paid in 3 installments. $500/Month
    Refund / GuaranteeYes
    Minimum Skill LevelAll students are welcome to apply for Manzor the Trainer. Only prior knowledge of how to use a computer is required.
    September 06, 2021 - Online Apply by September 05, 2021
  • Mohammed Saad   User Photo
    Mohammed Saad • JR Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is Mohammed Saad from Hyderabad, I completed my Engineering from MJCET, currently pursuing my ME from LIET. I have 2 years of experience as a .net developer.  I did'nt research other boot camps before joining MTT, Thanks to XIT for introducing MTT Bootcamp. He is highly experienced and the way sir explains is just amazing, moreover, he shares his own research work which is very beneficial, such facility is not provided by other instructors.
    If you are looking for a Bootcamp in .Net Core, then Definetly you will be satisfied iA.
  • Mohamed  User Photo
    Mohamed • Farah • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have about five years of experience as a Microsoft .NET developer and have been exposed to different programming languages and frameworks.
    I have researched other coding bootcamps before joining MTT.  I have taken other bootcamps before but never seen anything better than ManzoorTheTrainer. I used to learn from MTT before this Bootcamp, and have taken courses from him.
    What stood out for me was the simplicity and easy to understand the approaches he takes. He breaks difficult concepts into easy to understand approaches that anyone (beginner or experienced) can understand.
    I haven't had any challenges so far, because he's always out there for you and ready to answer and help with any difficulties you face.
    I would recommend both beginner and experienced developers to join MTT, because for sure, they'll benefit from this Bootcamp, and it'll definitely boost their knowledge and experience to the next level.
    I feel like I can claim that I am a well-rounded full-stack developer at the end of this Bootcamp.
  • Software developer
    - 12/8/2020
    Md.Salman   User Photo
    Md.Salman • IT • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am MD Salman from Hyderabad, India. I have experience of 2.6 years as a Senior Process Associate in a non-Voice-US KPO process on Insurance Data entry.
    I joined this MTT Coding Bootcamp to move my career as a Software developer and the teaching style of Manzoor Sir in very easy and showing surprisingly Interesting things. The biggest challenge here is to find time to do assignments. It is an excellent Bootcamp I really enjoyed a lot while learning and listening to the Sessions.
  • Coding Bootcamp
    - 12/7/2020
    Satya Galla  User Photo
    Satya Galla • Senior Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Manzoor sir is the master of Microsoft Technologies. I have attended the Coding Bootcamp course ASP.NET Core Web Developer with Angular 9. He explained each and every concept in a most simplified way. He explained very clearly how OOPS concepts applied in the entire ASP.NET. This course helped me a lot to understand the concepts and in implementing the project from the scratch. I bet you will be more confident in the 'full stack development' after attending this course. He frankly says how much effort he put to implement the concepts, which helps us to understand how much attention we have to pay and practice the concepts after every session. He sets very realistic expectations and drives us to become a full stack developer. Now I have confidence that I can learn any new technology. Because the basics must be strong to learn any programming language, that knowledge you will get from this course. I got my first job in the UK within 2 months though the job market is not that encouraging. The credit goes to Manzoor sir. The course is worth every penny you spent on it.
  • Shadman Khan  User Photo
    Shadman Khan • Verified via LinkedIn
     I am originally from Amaravati (MH) and that’s where I received a bachelor's degree
    in Computer Science (CS). When I moved to the Hyderabad, I worked as a Software
    Engineer. After working for a one and half year in IT and seeing what a developer
    does, my goal was to become a Software Developer,I wanted to push myself to learn
    more new technologies. I wanted to learn the some new advance technology, that’s
    why I decided to enroll at the Manzoor the Trainer bootcamp.

When looking for an online bootcamp to help me upskill, I did plenty of research and
    I browsed sample videos of courses on YouTube. After watching coding tutorials on
    YouTube, I found it was easy for me to grasp the concepts. that’s why I decided to
    enroll at bootcamp.

Take time to teach even more than what was in the syllabus, Lectures are also
    recorded and posted on the Manzoor the Trainer in case a bootcamp student needs to
    revisit something he covered in the lecture.

Every company expects you to know something new, something that you didn't have in
    your skillset already, We have to continuously learn more in this profession
    because everyday day we are looking changes in technology.

All you need to enroll at Manzoor the Trainer,
    is your dedication and commitment. If you need a refresher, Manzoor the Trainer will break
    everything down for you and will be there to help you along the way.
  • Abdul Riyaz  User Photo
    Abdul Riyaz • Full Stack Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I learnt ASP.Net Core with Angular from coding bootcamp ManzoorTheTrainer.com MTT. Manzoor sir simplified all the complex concepts of courses.Its become very simple to me to learn from scratch.
  • Heersh Salih  User Photo
    Heersh Salih • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    What I learnt from Manzoor The Trainer (MTT), I didnt learn it from the the three years of university. It is good to have a university degree and learn the fundamentals, but if you want to get a job from your first few job applications then take the bootcamp course (Full stack ASP.NET Core 3.1 web development) with MTT, you will not regret it! The instructor at MTT (Manzoor) is very patient, confident, and explains every single aspects of the course with examples and in different ways. You will get all the answers for the mysteries that you always struggled to understand. I'm very happy with what I learnt from Manzoor The Trainer.
  • Nidal Arabi  User Photo
    Nidal Arabi • Windows/Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The best part about taking training with Manzoor is the ability to learn quickly. Simply stated
    1) Step by Step Instructions
    2) Self paced training at your learning speed and learning schedule
    3) practical that develop skills with no additional bla bla
  • Tyrone Arthurs  User Photo
    Tyrone Arthurs • Developer • Applicant Verified via GitHub
    I have being a dedicated student with Manzoor on Udemy, I respect his way of teaching he explains every steps in detail, very easy to understand with courses that teach real world hands on experience. I feel very satisfied with the knowledge gained from the full stack Asp.Net Core with Angular bootcamp course. Thanks Manzoor the trainer
  • Manoj Kumar Duraisamy  User Photo
    Manoj Kumar Duraisamy • Senior Software Engineer • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have been traveled with Manzoor the trainer for the last three years and learned a lot about Microsoft technologies with a clear explanation and It's made me a good tech guy in the market.
  • Gigy Joseph  User Photo
    Gigy Joseph • Principal Architect • Verified via LinkedIn
    Manzoor has an amazing way to make any difficult topic as an easy way to understand. He also make sure that we understand the concept thoroughly and he makes sure that the course content is self sufficient for that. I had many occasions to reach to his course material to get the concept best.

His unique way of making students journey through out the course is amazing.