jobprepped-logo

JobPrepped

Average Rating4.99
217 Reviews
1 Course
JobPrepped is a flexible, online Digital Marketing program that can be completed in 2-12 weeks. JobPrepped’s mission is training people to become digital marketing professionals while giving them actual job experience throughout the program. JobPrepped offers on-demand training videos as well as one-on-one training with a digital marketing expert. JobPrepped is meant to prepare students for a career in digital marketing. The curriculum covers social media marketing, ...

217 JobPrepped Reviews

Marco Bedolla
    Sep 28, 2021

Started getting interviews within 2 weeks of starting Jobprepped!

I started getting interviews within 2 weeks of starting JobPrepped! If you're having trouble landing interviews or feel lost when it comes to applying for marketing jobs, I definitely recommend JobPrepped. I can't recommend it enough! The Resume Guidance portion of the program is great! That alone gives me confidence in my resume being much better tailored to my job applications.
    My job search before Jobprepped wasn't really going anywhere. I was applying left a...
    Courtney D.
    Sep 21, 2021

Great program!

JobPrepped provides a great digital marketing training and has helped me feel more confident during my interviews.
    Allison Greenberg
    Sep 17, 2021

You'll learn from the best in JobPrepped

This course was college without the academic BS, less than a third of the cost, and most importantly gave me good advice on what to say in interviews (not typically my strong suit). I’m typically a difficult person to persuade. I also typically don't open most emails but I say "Joseph is a finesse G*d" which is who I need to learn from to pursue Marketing the best that I can.
    Evan Rapoza
    Sep 16, 2021

Take JobPrepped! You won't be sorry

JobPrepped will teach you important digital marketing fundamentals that are essential for getting hired that are not taught in college. I feel like I am much better prepared and a step ahead of all the other entry level job candidates after taking JobPrepped. I learned more about digital marketing through JobPrepped than I did in college.
    Searching for jobs before I found JobPrepped was extremely frustrating and I would apply to a job after job and I would hear n...
    Anastasiia Romanova
    Sep 10, 2021

I started getting interviews within 1 week of starting!

I started getting interviews within 1 week of fixing my resume and I started getting noticed as soon as I updated my LinkedIn with all the tips from Joseph (even before watching the training videos). JobPrepped gave me great detailed guidance on how to optimize a company's online presence and I feel much more confident knowing specific terms and metrics in depth and being able to freely talk about them.
    Alana Candela
    Sep 09, 2021

Learned More In JobPrepped Than In College

I learned more about digital marketing in JobPrepped than I did in all of my college courses as a marketing major.
    Alisson Rubas
    Aug 31, 2021

Great Bootcamp!

JobPrepped is a great digital marketing bootcamp that has made me feel more ready to start applying to digital marketing jobs.
    Mohsin Saeed
    Aug 12, 2021

Best Investment I've made in my career!

This is by far the best investment I have made in my career, and I feel very confident going into interviews now knowing I can do whatever is asked of me. Within just a week of doing this program, I feel so much more prepared in starting my marketing career. If you are looking to get immediate work experience in all areas of digital marketing, you have to try JobPrepped!
    Maharshi Mandal
    Graduate • Digital Marketing • Online

10/10 take Jobprepped

I’d give this course a 10/10 as you’ll learn a lot about digital marketing and they make you feel a lot more confident in your interviews. I also received job interviews before finishing the program.
    Supriya Suryawanshi

Got a job interview within 1 week of starting

This course is really helpful and I was able to get an interview within 1 week of JobPrepped helping me fix my resume. They teach good marketing strategies and interview techniques. You also get resume building assistance, which really helps you get interview calls easily. I learned many tactics related to interviews, so I’m now confident applying to jobs and in interviews.
    Kristen Bryant
    Graduate • Digital Marketing • Online

I wish I took Jobprepped sooner

I loved JobPrepped and I really wish I took it sooner. I wanted to switch careers and get a job in marketing and this program did such a good job of breaking everything down in a simplistic way. The work experience they gave me also helped me get interviews quickly and I was able to go into them feeling confident and I got a job before finishing the program. I highly recommend taking this program.
  • Alyssa Espinosa
    Oct 24, 2022

TAKE THIS COURSE!

TAKE JOBPREPPED. I have nothing but positive things to say about it. Love how it’s straight to the point and no fluff. I feel confident enough to go into an interview knowing what to say and how to say it. We’re taught exactly what we need to know in order to succeed in the real world without fillers. Jobprepped is affordable, self-paced and straight to the point. Perfect for someone trying to change careers or get ahead of the game.

JobPrepped Alumni Outcomes

Recent JobPrepped News

Jess Feldman
Jess Feldman
Updated July 29, 2021
Course Report Course Report Coding Bootcamp News Roundup - July 2021 This July, we re reporting on one huge ( 850M!) bootcamp acquisition and 35 million in bootcamp fundraises. Two higher ed experts opined about both sides of the debate around expanding federal funding like Pell grants to short-term programs like bootcamps. We re also covering what bootcamps need to do beyond just teaching students to code, and we ll share a bunch of partnerships that are giving validity to the ...
Locations
Career tracks

JobPrepped Alumni Reviews Summary

Recent JobPrepped News
FAQs

How much does JobPrepped cost?

The average bootcamp costs $14,142, but JobPrepped does not share pricing information. You can read a cost-comparison of other popular bootcamps!

What courses does JobPrepped teach?

JobPrepped offers courses like Digital Marketing.

Where does JobPrepped have campuses?

JobPrepped teaches students Online in a remote classroom.

Is JobPrepped worth it?

JobPrepped hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 217 JobPrepped alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed JobPrepped on Course Report - you should start there!

Is JobPrepped legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 217 JobPrepped alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed JobPrepped and rate their overall experience a 4.99 out of 5.

Does JobPrepped offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like JobPrepped offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read JobPrepped reviews?

You can read 217 reviews of JobPrepped on Course Report! JobPrepped alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed JobPrepped and rate their overall experience a 4.99 out of 5.

Is JobPrepped accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. JobPrepped doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp