jobprepped-logo

JobPrepped

Average Rating4.98
141 Reviews
1 Course

JobPrepped is a flexible, online Digital Marketing program that can be completed in 2-12 weeks. JobPrepped’s mission is training people to become digital marketing professionals while giving them actual job experience throughout the program. JobPrepped offers on-demand training videos as well as one-on-one training with a digital marketing expert.

JobPrepped is meant to prepare students for a career in digital marketing. The curriculum covers social media m...

141 JobPrepped Reviews

• Anastasiia Romanova
    Sep 10, 2021

I started getting interviews within 1 week of starting!

I started getting interviews within 1 week of fixing my resume and I started getting noticed as soon as I updated my LinkedIn with all the tips from Joseph (even before watching the training videos). JobPrepped gave me great detailed guidance on how to optimize a company's online presence and I feel much more confident knowing specific terms and metrics in depth and being able to freely talk about them.
  • Alana Candela
    Sep 09, 2021

Learned More In JobPrepped Than In College

I learned more about digital marketing in JobPrepped than I did in all of my college courses as a marketing major.
  • Alisson Rubas
    Aug 31, 2021

Great Bootcamp!

JobPrepped is a great digital marketing bootcamp that has made me feel more ready to start applying to digital marketing jobs.
  • Mohsin Saeed
    Aug 12, 2021

Best Investment I've made in my career!

This is by far the best investment I have made in my career, and I feel very confident going into interviews now knowing I can do whatever is asked of me. Within just a week of doing this program, I feel so much more prepared in starting my marketing career. If you are looking to get immediate work experience in all areas of digital marketing, you have to try JobPrepped!
  • Maharshi Mandal
    Graduate • Digital Marketing • Online

10/10 take Jobprepped

I’d give this course a 10/10 as you’ll learn a lot about digital marketing and they make you feel a lot more confident in your interviews. I also received job interviews before finishing the program.
  • Supriya Suryawanshi

Got a job interview within 1 week of starting

This course is really helpful and I was able to get an interview within 1 week of JobPrepped helping me fix my resume. They teach good marketing strategies and interview techniques. You also get resume building assistance, which really helps you get interview calls easily. I learned many tactics related to interviews, so I’m now confident applying to jobs and in interviews.
  • Kristen Bryant
    Graduate • Digital Marketing • Online

I wish I took Jobprepped sooner

I loved JobPrepped and I really wish I took it sooner. I wanted to switch careers and get a job in marketing and this program did such a good job of breaking everything down in a simplistic way. The work experience they gave me also helped me get interviews quickly and I was able to go into them feeling confident and I got a job before finishing the program. I highly recommend taking this program.
    Oct 24, 2022

TAKE THIS COURSE!

TAKE JOBPREPPED. I have nothing but positive things to say about it. Love how it’s straight to the point and no fluff. I feel confident enough to go into an interview knowing what to say and how to say it. We’re taught exactly what we need to know in order to succeed in the real world without fillers. Jobprepped is affordable, self-paced and straight to the point. Perfect for someone trying to change careers or get ahead of the game.
    Jan 14, 2022

Helped me get hired before even finishing the program

JobPrepped helped me get hired for a marketing job before even finishing JobPrepped’s program. I was skeptical of JobPrepped being another program with big claims, but once you go through the program you will seriously be in the top 1% of job-ready marketing applicants. I quickly felt that I was now in the top 1% of candidates, and was able to go into interviews with that confidence. JobPrepped gives you the information that matters not just for an exam, but for real Hiring Managers. Job...

JobPrepped Alumni Outcomes

Recent JobPrepped News

Jess Feldman
Published July 29, 2021
Course Report · Course Report Coding Bootcamp News Roundup - July 2021 This July, we’re reporting on one huge ($850M!) bootcamp acquisition and $35 million in bootcamp fundraises. Two higher ed experts opined about both sides of the debate around expanding federal funding like Pell grants to short-term programs like bootcamps. We’re also covering what bootcamps need to do beyond just tea...