jobprepped-logo

JobPrepped

JobPrepped

JobPrepped is a flexible, online Digital Marketing program that can be completed in 2-12 weeks. JobPrepped’s mission is training people to become digital marketing professionals while giving them actual job experience throughout the program. JobPrepped offers on-demand training videos as well as one-on-one training with a digital marketing expert.

JobPrepped is meant to prepare students for a career in digital marketing. The curriculum covers social media marketing, PPC marketing, email marketing, and SEO marketing. Students will learn digital marketing strategy, lead generation, analytics, and marketing automation and tools. The program includes assignments and real work experience.

JobPrepped is open to beginners, but the majority of JobPrepped students have a bachelor’s degree. There are no technical requirements to apply. Students may choose to enroll with a payment plan or pay a lump sum upfront.

JobPrepped is flexible and the work portions are completely optional. The main focus is getting students industry knowledge and work experience that they can put on a resume to show potential employers. The program does not offer a job guarantee, but over 90% of students receive a marketing interview or job offer within 3 weeks of completing the program.

Recent JobPrepped Reviews: Rating 4.96

all (78) reviews for JobPrepped →

Recent JobPrepped News

• Digital Marketing

Tuition PlansStudents may choose to enroll with a payment plan or pay a lump sum upfront.
    Minimum Skill LevelJobPrepped is open to beginners, but the majority of JobPrepped students have a bachelor’s degree.
  • Lian Endsley • Student
    I'm so glad that I decided to invest in JobPrepped for my career. After graduating school, I was going through post grad depression and I felt that I didn't have enough relevant work experience to get a job that I actually want. It's a super cool program that trains in you social media marketing, email marketing, PPC, and SEO, while taking out all the fluff. You get immediate work experience so that you can get hired quickly. What I love is that there is no deadline, it's self-paced and assignments are optional. So, what you put in is truly what you get out of this program. I’d recommend JobPrepped to anyone wanting to get a marketing job or having a drastic career change. The instructor, Joesph is super responsive and personable!

Before Jobprepped I was actually researching a few marketing programs at the time and comparing each one. All the others were beyond expensive like more than my college tuition even if it was pay back once hired. JobPrepped is not only a much more affordable option but, you get to work with a former top-level marketing and sales executive at a fortune 500 company. He gives you exactly what you need to know and the work experience that is hirable since he has experienced being on both ends. Once again, I’d recommend JobPrepped to anyone wanting to get a marketing job or having a drastic career change.
  • Nicolette Greco • Graduate
    There truly is nothing else like JobPrepped out there for those that want to get into Digital Marketing. JobPrepped is straight to the point, thorough, all while being delivered in videos that are highly easy to follow, as the instructor Joseph Blanco is very sincere and likable. The program provides strategies on how to get the job, and also how to do the job, which is a rarity. Work experience is the #1 factor in obtaining a job which is terrifying especially if you are making a drastic career change, such as myself. Joseph also saves you the trouble of taking notes which streamlines the entire process. Truly, a godsend.

Instead of feeling completely out of my depths, I now feel like I have solid techniques I can talk about in all 4 of the main fields of digital marketing. The provision of notes made it much easier to study, and engrain the information into my brain. Along with the plethora of interview tips, and straightforward strategies. I highly recommend Jobprepped.

• Dylan White • Student
    I was worried that JobPrepped was "too good to be true." I spoke to a student and instantly he told me it was the real deal. Now that I’ve taken the program, I can definitely say It's worth the money and better than any internship or job I have had up to this point. All the things you learn in JobPrepped are about how to accomplish your marketing goals practically. Everything is actionable from the moment you learn it, and you are given the tools to accomplish something that recruiters will take note of on your resume. JobPrepped has helped me feel extremely confident in my Digital Marketing abilities. If someone asked me something about Marketing and I didn't feel like I could give a good answer, I would simply refer to the guides that are included in the program so you’ll never feel lost. Everything in JobPrepped’s program is relevant and something you can apply to any modern business.
  • Stuart Posternak • Student
    JobPrepped is a life changing program and is so much better than getting an internship. I started getting Marketing interviews just 2 weeks after starting the program and this program is a MUST after college if you want to avoid spending a year or more at a job you are above. The amazing training and ideal work experience that Jobprepped gives you are the perfect combination to get hired fast and they’ll make sure you’re much more confident in your marketing abilities and in your interviews. I not only learned more about marketing than I did during 4 years of college, but I now have the exact work experience that employers are looking for.
  • Tasnim Ahmed • Graduate
    JobPrepped helped me start getting Marketing interviews in just a few days after their resume help. They’ll help you strengthen yourself in so many aspects including email marketing, social media, and other digital marketing fields. You can work at your own pace and really engulf yourself in the material. Now that I’ve taken jobprepped, I realized how hard it was to get this kind of work experience outside of JobPrepped. Once adding the work experience I got from them to my resume, I started hearing back from more companies. It was nice to have options of what I wanted to dive into, which is something I didn’t have before as readily available.

Through Jobprepped, I learned things more in-depth than I did in college courses. The information given was clear and precise. I wasn’t sure what all this program entailed, but when speaking to someone else who used the program, she recommended me to take it. I now recommend you all to take Jobprepped as this will be an important step in furthering your career
  • Keyasia Slydell • Student
    JobPrepped is a very informative and affordable program. It’s a great program to learn everything you need to know about digital marketing. JobPrepped has helped me feel so much more confident and I feel like I’m now able to actually do digital marketing tasks! I personally enjoyed how much JobPrepped takes out the fluff and gives us exactly what we need to get a marketing job. There is so much good information in this program so its worth it even if you’re just a tiny bit interested in marketing. The instructor is also very responsive and seems to really want to help you. Definitely recommend you give Jobprepped a shot!
  • Akshdeep Singh • Student
    JobPrepped started getting me interviews in 1 week after helping me fix my resume. If you want to gain some real-world marketing experience and guidance right out of school so you can demand higher salary, and get interviews faster then this is 100% the program to try out! I know exactly what to say thanks to the interview tips that were given and I am excited to really test out my skills to put on my resume as a tangible case study with real experience!
  • Brandon Pham • Student
    I started getting Marketing interviews within 2 weeks of JobPrepped helping me with my resume. JobPrepped helps you learn and apply relevant marketing skills that schools don't teach you. I feel much more confident in discussing and applying marketing knowledge and skills in job interviews as well as actually helping a company maximize their ROI. This program has prepared me well and much better than school coursework. JobPrepped has been a great investment and it’s well worth the money if you're looking to get your foot in the marketing industry or just need to differentiate yourself from the competition.
  • Nathamon Sunthikhunakorn • Student
    I definitely recommend JobPrepped. JobPrepped teaches you some of everything. I was able to finish all lessons with a great understanding in less than 2 months while working a full-time job. That is something that is not easy to do. I think the course has tremendously boosted my confidence. Even though I have some experiences in digital marketing, I was never confident enough to even apply for digital marketing positions since I realized that what I knew at that time wasn't enough. JobPrepped filled up my knowledge gap, and to have a former hiring manager guiding me on what to focus and what to do during interviews makes the program so unique. I now know exactly what to say during job interviews.
  • Kiran Jain • Digital Marketer • Graduate
    JobPrepped helped me get a job quickly after joining their program. I would say that Job Prepped provides you with the exact knowledge you need to enter the marketing space and land the job. I really liked their step-by-step approach for marketing and I highly recommend taking this program.
  • Great program
    - 12/1/2021
    Nabila Ikram • Student
    Jobprepped is an A-Z training program WITH guided work experience included so you aren't left out in the cold after watching the videos. The videos themselves are incredibly thorough as well. I’ve been freelancing as a marketer for a while now, but this course, so far, has taught me tips and tricks I didn't know of before and am excited to explore and use.