jobprepped-logo

JobPrepped

JobPrepped

JobPrepped is a flexible, online Digital Marketing program that can be completed in 2-12 weeks. JobPrepped’s mission is training people to become digital marketing professionals while giving them actual job experience throughout the program. JobPrepped offers on-demand training videos as well as one-on-one training with a digital marketing expert.

JobPrepped is meant to prepare students for a career in digital marketing. The curriculum covers social media marketing, PPC marketing, email marketing, and SEO marketing. Students will learn digital marketing strategy, lead generation, analytics, and marketing automation and tools. The program includes assignments and real work experience.

JobPrepped is open to beginners, but the majority of JobPrepped students have a bachelor’s degree. There are no technical requirements to apply. Students may choose to enroll with a payment plan or pay a lump sum upfront.

JobPrepped is flexible and the work portions are completely optional. The main focus is getting students industry knowledge and work experience that they can put on a resume to show potential employers. The program does not offer a job guarantee, but over 90% of students receive a marketing interview or job offer within 3 weeks of completing the program.

Recent JobPrepped Reviews: Rating 4.96

all (78) reviews for JobPrepped →

Recent JobPrepped News

• Digital Marketing

Tuition PlansStudents may choose to enroll with a payment plan or pay a lump sum upfront.
    Minimum Skill LevelJobPrepped is open to beginners, but the majority of JobPrepped students have a bachelor’s degree.
  • John Paul • Graduate
    Really great digital marketing program if you’re looking to learn digital marketing quickly and gain marketing work experience. It’s really cool how they’ve structured their program to give us work experience in so many areas of digital marketing that I’d never be able to get at my job.
  • Save your money
    - 5/19/2022
    Joshua
    I had high hope for this course. However, it was just a lot talking. Not enough showing and demonstrating on real accounts. Instead, he repeats steps that'll "help" you by spamming what you "learned" from this course on LinkedIn. Also, before you can gain your experience, you have to make a video review of the course and submit it to them before they give you access to the assignments in order for you to gain your experience. To me this feels like a scam and just an easy way for his company to get their students to advertise for them. When you watch the videos of the testimonies. All of them look like they are reading off a script. There's better courses out there that will actually give you everything you paid for and not withhold certain things until you review them. Save your money and your time!
  • I loved JobPrepped
    - 5/17/2022
    Jeffery Gordon • Student
    Sign up for JobPrepped! I love how JobPrepped teaches you specifically what you need to know and cuts out all the fluff and I no longer have to spend hours on Youtube trying to figure out what’s important and what’s not. My confidence is much higher due to me really knowing the ins and outs of what the digital marketing profession entails. Creating a great marketing resume and cover letter with the Ultimate guides are now a solid repeatable process I can implement. I loved that JobPrepped is focused on just what I need to know to quickly get a job and that they provide work experience. I now understand that if you don't have work experience in Digital Marketing, you're not going to get hired. The work experience is literally the night and day difference between getting ignored and getting hired.
  • Roxana Velazquez • Student
    Before JobPrepped, I was applying to marketing jobs for months and it was so frustrating getting rejection after rejection or never hearing back at all. After just two weeks of joining JobPrepped, I got three interviews lined up, two of which for jobs I didn’t even apply for. 1 was for Meta (which I didn’t even apply for but was contacted by a Recruiter), and the other one was for Vaco where I’d be working with Google as part of their Google Play team.

JobPrepped gives you digital marketing training and the part I’ve seen pay off so much on is that they give you job experience that you can put on your resume immediately! I strongly suggest you check JobPrepped out as it’s definitely worth it as they give you that prized experience your resume needs.
  • Alexa Ralston • Student
    JobPrepped’s Digital Marketing program is no joke! In just a few weeks, I’ve learned more than in all of my college marketing classes combined! Before JobPrepped, I couldn’t even get responses for interviews largely because I didn’t have the right work experience. Now that I’m in JobPrepped’s program and gaining the work experience I need to stand out, I’m getting Recruiters and Hiring Managers to reach out to me for job opportunities, which feels absolutely incredible. I was hesitant about spending more money on something education-related, as I've already spent thousands of dollars on both undergrad and graduate school. But I definitely feel like the knowledge I gained alone was worth the price.

I’ve learned so much about what I was doing wrong before the program when it came to applying to jobs and tackling the interview process. I don't think these skills are anything colleges teach, so I think it's crucial that individuals take JobPrepped if they feel like they're struggling with trying to find a marketing position. I now also have an understanding of the four areas of digital marketing. Before the program, I was basically only confident in social media marketing, but now I feel well-versed in all four areas.

I also loved that all the unnecessary details were cut out! There's a lot of fluff in college courses that allow schools to drag them out for a full semester, and I appreciated that JobPrepped only includes the details that are most crucial to having a digital marketing job.

I HIGHLY recommend you take JobPrepped’s Digital Marketing program!
  • Vijaya Gedala • Student
    JobPrepped is an excellent job and experience oriented program. I’ve already learned more about Digital Marketing in this program than in college and all other certifications combined. My confidence in Digital Marketing has grown significantly after completing each and every section of the program and I highly recommend Jobprepped.
  • Great program!
    - 4/20/2022
    Zachary Johnson • Student
    JobPrepped gives you a great breakdown of the skills you need to know before you are hired for a Digital Marketing role. They’ve given me a lot more strategies to reference and implement and the program is quick, and to the point.
  • Vaishnavi Nawal • Student
    I have accumulated more knowledge in JobPrepped’s program than I did in college and they’ve quickly helped me get interviews at renowned agencies that I wanted to work with but never thought I could. JobPrepped has helped me get interviews for positions I didn't even know I was a fit for and the interviewers were impressed with what I could contribute. This is the perfect place to get started with your Digital Marketing career.

I love that JobPrepped goes above and beyond to impart knowledge about each topic, which is not the case in school. Jobprepped is focused not only on skills but preparing us for what an actual entry-level job would require us to do
  • Lisa Iezzi • Graduate
    JobPrepped helped me get a Marketing job in less than 1 month after starting their program. This program is incredible! I wish I knew about it much earlier, not only for the practical knowledge it gave me but mostly because it gave me really so much confidence about myself. Nobody knows how frustrating it is studying years and years, having all the determination and willingness to start working somewhere, applying for jobs and hoping for the best and not being able to land a job because of lack of minimal experience or simply being able to succeed at interviews ( which many times is just formality).

So my problem before Jobprepped when going to interviews was that I wasn't feeling confident at all. I didn't know what to put on my resume, I didn't
    know what to say when hiring managers were asking me questions and I didn't know how to pitch any strategy at all. So I wasn't able to show actually my knowledge and what I could do for a company. After taking JobPrepped’s training program, everything changed because I was now able to go into interviews feeling very confident that I was actually able and capable to help a company to succeed and to bring results to them. JobPrepped helped me actually be able to pitch strategies to show a hiring manager that I was more than capable to do the job and I could actually bring a lot of value to the company.

And, after just 1 month after starting the program, I was able to get hired doing PPC and SEO. I'm so happy and I'm so excited to say that JobPrepped is really a great program that everybody should take if you want to succeed in your interviews and if you want to actually have the right knowledge that hire managers are looking for. So I can't recommend JobPrepped’s training program enough and it’s 100% worth it.

I can’t thank this program enough for what they’re doing because I could see they’re genuinely trying to help graduates to land a job and they understand the difficulties and challenges we go through.
  • Tianna White • Student
    If you are not having any luck with finding a marketing job, you should take JobPrepped. It is a self paced program that goes into detail about marketing strategies and provides the exact work experience hiring managers are looking for! In going through the program I feel more confident applying to different marketing jobs. With all of the material, I am excited to implement what I have learned with a company and to kick start my marketing career. The program is straightforward telling me exactly what I need to know opposed to just giving information that may not be very useful. Also with the program, you actually walk through the steps making it easier to follow.
  • Kara Murphy • Student
    I started getting interviews in just 2 weeks from starting and the immediate work experience I’ve gained in this program has already helped me get noticed by recruiters and hiring managers for job opportunities. JobPrepped was very helpful in giving me a thorough overview of all the key aspects of marketing. I was able to increase my knowledge in areas I had previous experience in, as well as learn a lot of knew information that I know will be super helpful for me to know and use when I begin working in the marketing field. I'm more confident in the experience I had before JobPrepped and how I can use my prior knowledge in addition to my new knowledge to perform well in any marketing position.

JobPrepped broke topics down to the essentials so there was no distracting information that may not be relevant in a marketing job. Before Jobprepped, I was hesitant when choosing which course to enroll in, but now that I have completed the course I believe I have received the best possible information available in the most efficient way to help me get a job in any marketing position, rather than only focusing on specific topics for specific positions.
  • Joshua Han • Student
    I highly recommend you check JobPrepped out. JobPrepped is a great place to learn new marketing skills. As a newcomer who transitioned out of the mortgage space into digital marketing, it was difficult to prepare for a marketing job due to the lack of relevant work experience. JobPrepped gave me the experience and training I needed to help further my skillset to break into a new industry. I’ve now gained the confidence to be able to start acing my interviews from companies looking to hire for new marketers. JobPrepped gave me all the tools and resources that I need to be able to give myself an edge over the competition!