jobprepped-logo

JobPrepped

JobPrepped

JobPrepped is a flexible, online Digital Marketing program that can be completed in 2-12 weeks. JobPrepped’s mission is training people to become digital marketing professionals while giving them actual job experience throughout the program. JobPrepped offers on-demand training videos as well as one-on-one training with a digital marketing expert.

JobPrepped is meant to prepare students for a career in digital marketing. The curriculum covers social media marketing, PPC marketing, email marketing, and SEO marketing. Students will learn digital marketing strategy, lead generation, analytics, and marketing automation and tools. The program includes assignments and real work experience.

JobPrepped is open to beginners, but the majority of JobPrepped students have a bachelor’s degree. There are no technical requirements to apply. Students may choose to enroll with a payment plan or pay a lump sum upfront.

JobPrepped is flexible and the work portions are completely optional. The main focus is getting students industry knowledge and work experience that they can put on a resume to show potential employers. The program does not offer a job guarantee, but over 90% of students receive a marketing interview or job offer within 3 weeks of completing the program.

Recent JobPrepped Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (89) reviews for JobPrepped →

Recent JobPrepped News

• Digital Marketing

Tuition PlansStudents may choose to enroll with a payment plan or pay a lump sum upfront.
    Minimum Skill LevelJobPrepped is open to beginners, but the majority of JobPrepped students have a bachelor’s degree.
  • Brandon Fraley • Student
    I liked the comprehensiveness of JobPrepped’s program, and the way in which Joseph presented the information. I also like that there are guides that I can use for reference later, and that there is work experience available to help me get a job in a timely manner. JobPrepped will give you a complete map that will lay out the exact strategies and work experience that is needed in order to confidently get a job.
  • Anh Che • Student
    JobPrepped has been my life saver. I have received over 10 interview requests within two weeks of starting the program.  I used to stay in despair as I thought of my future career in digital marketing. However, JobPrepped has empowered me from inside out. I have learned the four significant pillars of digital marketing in the most convenient way. I got more interview invitations than I could imagine. Take it if you want to go further in this industry and you will not regret it.

Previously, I enrolled in multiple free digital marketing programs. With this reason, I was hesitant to enroll in JobPrepped as I did not want to waste that much money while receiving nothing like those previous programs. However, I can guarantee that this course has been far superior and worth my investment as I have learned a ton of knowledge from here and I’m now getting a lot of interviews as well.
  • Jacque Lewis • Student
    Jobprepped will give you the overview you need in digital marketing and they’ll help you get attention from employers as I was able to get my first interview 1 week after changing my resume. I also really liked that the program is on-demand.
  • Abby Shepherd • Student
    JobPrepped’s course was really helpful. I also feel way more prepared now for the actual job after receiving an offer than I felt before taking the course. I liked the actual hands on knowledge like the names of software and platforms to utilize.
  • Katlin Nickell • Student
    I feel much more confident in my knowledge of industry software and strategies to pitch during interviews. I feel like JobPrepped went beyond the business basics I learned in college and gave me the real skills and strategies I needed to be successful immediately in the workforce. Having just spent a large amount on a degree, I was hesitant to invest in yet another program. I haven't gotten hired yet, but the confidence and skills I've gained so far in the program already more than outweigh the initial investment.
  • Jeremy Bade • Student
    I had no experience with marketing at all before starting this course. With this program I can guarantee that you'll understand so much more and be ready for a job in digital marketing as Jobprepped’s program is very easy to understand.

All of the sections have built upon ideas I have already had in my head prior, but now I feel more confident in being able to capitalize on them. I also have never taken a single marketing course in my life, but I would say that I'm equally prepared to start as a digital marketer as I am to continue what I do in the medical field. There's no fluff in Jobprepped’s program. Everything is concise, to the point, and gives me an understanding in a stepwise fashion.

I have a degree in biomedical science and have not taken a sales or marketing class in my life. With a four year degree that has gotten me nowhere in the job market, I thought it would be ridiculous to make a pivot to marketing. I thought I couldn't get quality training and job experience that would help me get a job in digital marketing for the price I paid but I was completely wrong. Now that I have finished the training, I feel like I could briefly review topics and be ready to start tomorrow.
  • Jhennifer Thomas • Student
    JobPrepped by far is one of the best online courses I have taken. My undergrad and professional certifications don't compare to what I have learned in this program. Not only do you get trained on what actually works, you also get the work experience needed to land the job/client. This is a win win. I give JobPrepped 100 stars. I am way more confident discussing more elusive forms of marketing like SEO and PPC. Understanding the mechanics and strategies to improve ROI for a company makes me feel like I can provide great results straight out the gate. I loved how JobPrepped gives it to you straight no chaser. They give you the information and strategies that work and are applicable in most situations and I started getting interviews just 1 week after adjusting my resume as they instructed.
  • Paul Hoang • Student
    Good program if you are interested in getting into marketing quickly. JobPrepped has helped me feel more confident in my skills as a marketer, and there is less confusion compared to googling and watching youtube videos. I liked the step by step guidance, as well as the in depth examples. This program is definitely worth it compared to doing an internship or going through countless certification courses.
  • Carly Martyniuk • Student
    I learned more in the training part of JobPrepped’s program than any other educational classes I have taken before, expensive college diploma included. VERY valuable information especially interview tips. JobPrepped teaches you the the most important parts of digital marketing and how to get hired - this is exactly what I should of learned in my diploma program and didn’t.

Before JobPrepped, I invested a lot of time, effort, and money in courses and programs and did not want to have to go through another program, I just want to get a career - but I am glad I took JobPrepped’s program because it is different than any other program because it gives me work experience and amazing interview, resume, and LinkedIn profile tips.
  • Divya Wazir • Graduate
    I’d definitely recommend JobPrepped for anyone looking to start a career in digital marketing because of the fact that it provides training and work experience. Also if you have any doubts expect to get a timely response. I have noticed that my confidence level has increased a lot since taking JobPrepped. I like the fact that it is more focused on how to land your first job and how to clear the interviews, also giving us the ideas on exactly what the hiring managers want as compared to college where you learn in detail but you are on your own to find the job. My biggest hesitation was if I get an interview, will I be able to clear it or not. My self confidence was quite low before JobPrepped. I followed the instructions, prepared as was mentioned in the training and cleared my doubts via emails to JobPrepped. JobPrepped boosted my confidence to face the interviews and helped me land a job.
  • Pietro Lauria • Student
    Stop wasting time and money with certifications and enroll in JobPrepped as it’s geared toward getting interviews. JobPrepped’s program is practical and shows a professional set up.
  • Andrew Steiner • Student
    The lectures and information in JobPrepped’s bootcamp have been valuable and very specific. I like that they get straight to the point. I have noticed an increase in my confidence when referring to specific techniques and programs that can be used to benefit any company. They helped me get my 1st interview just 1 week after instructing me on how to fix my resume.