jobprepped-logo

JobPrepped

JobPrepped

JobPrepped is a flexible, online Digital Marketing program that can be completed in 2-12 weeks. JobPrepped’s mission is training people to become digital marketing professionals while giving them actual job experience throughout the program. JobPrepped offers on-demand training videos as well as one-on-one training with a digital marketing expert.

JobPrepped is meant to prepare students for a career in digital marketing. The curriculum covers social media marketing, PPC marketing, email marketing, and SEO marketing. Students will learn digital marketing strategy, lead generation, analytics, and marketing automation and tools. The program includes assignments and real work experience.

JobPrepped is open to beginners, but the majority of JobPrepped students have a bachelor’s degree. There are no technical requirements to apply. Students may choose to enroll with a payment plan or pay a lump sum upfront.

JobPrepped is flexible and the work portions are completely optional. The main focus is getting students industry knowledge and work experience that they can put on a resume to show potential employers. The program does not offer a job guarantee, but over 90% of students receive a marketing interview or job offer within 3 weeks of completing the program.

Recent JobPrepped Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (16) reviews for JobPrepped →

Recent JobPrepped News

• Digital Marketing

Tuition PlansStudents may choose to enroll with a payment plan or pay a lump sum upfront.
    Minimum Skill LevelJobPrepped is open to beginners, but the majority of JobPrepped students have a bachelor’s degree.
  • Anais Rimaud • Student
    JobPrepped gives you great specific tips and help that will actually help perfect your resume and help you get hired. The program has made me more confident in applying to jobs and I’ve progressed further in the hiring process already than I was before.
  • Daniel Gainer • Student
    This program teaches you pretty much everything that you need to know about digital marketing. They give you the experience that you need for your resume that managers are looking for. JobPrepped is definitely something to consider, especially if you are struggling finding a job. I am more confident that as I continue to fix my resume and apply to more jobs that I can feel more confident because with this program I will have the experience they are looking for. I now also have a better idea of what to talk about in my interviews. I am confident that what I have learned is pretty much everything I need to know to be successful in a job. Because of this program even if the work is difficult I am more confident that I can do it.
  • Brian Royston • Student
    I received an interview within 1 week of JobPrepped helping me fix my resume. If you’re looking to get the experience needed for entry level jobs, Jobprepped is the place to do it. You’ll get experience from someone with a lot of knowledge. Don't wait to do this, the quicker you get this experience, the better you can present yourself to possible employers. The videos were easy to understand and were easy to follow.

A little bit about me and my job search before JobPrepped. It was rough and I just graduated from the University of the Grand Canyon University in Phoenix Arizona and everytime I looked for a job it was entry-level and they were asking for all of this work experience that I didn’t have. I was just so surprised because I had my degree so I figured I had enough to get an entry-level job. But every job wanted experience in all sorts of stuff from SEO marketing experience and more. I just kept thinking to myself, how are you supposed to get that? So I was very frustrated. Then I joined JobPrepped. Honestly it's been great. All the videos were easy to understand and they were easy to follow. I have already been on a few interviews and I'll be honest with you, I definitely feel like I have a lot more knowledge and a lot more tools to use. Jobprepped is going to give you all the information and tools you need and all the experience you're going to need to get a great job. I wish I'd known about JobPrepped a long time ago and I would definitely definitely recommend Jobprepped to anybody that is looking to get those entry-level skills which in my opinion you could probably get a job above entry level with what you're learning. Joseph thank you so much! Don't hesitate, don't think about anything just get in there and get it done and put the work in you’ll be so happy with the results.
  • Robert White • Student
    JobPrepped helped me get my first interview within 2 weeks of fixing my resume and I’d recommend this program. After the Ultimate Interview Guide as well as the Ultimate Resume Guide from JobPrepped, I’m a lot more confident and I'm interviewing at 2 places right now and I'm very happy with those results. Before JobPrepped, I was initially not confident putting out my resumes and applying to digital marketing firms across the country because I just did not have enough experience or didn't have the right kind of experience. Now that I’ve seen the results of JobPrepped, I can safely say I would definitely recommend this program.
  • Crystal Hoang • Student
    I got my first interview in 1 week after starting JobPrepped. I learned so much from JobPrepped and I just regret that I did not know about this earlier. So don't be like me, enroll ASAP and you will definitely see the results within a few weeks, I promise! One of the best decisions of my life.

I was feeling so lost before I enrolled in JobPrepped. I applied tons of jobs from different job sites but only received a few responses and nothing really worked out. I was also a little hesitant to get JobPrepped but I'm so glad I did it.  I learned so much from Joseph and he really opened my eyes about Marketing. Now I'm feeling much more confident than before and I’m already getting more responses from employers and seeing positive results. Thank you so so much Joseph!!!
  • Marco Bedolla • Student
    I started getting interviews within 2 weeks of starting JobPrepped! If you're having trouble landing interviews or feel lost when it comes to applying for marketing jobs, I definitely recommend JobPrepped. I can't recommend it enough! The Resume Guidance portion of the program is great! That alone gives me confidence in my resume being much better tailored to my job applications.

My job search before Jobprepped wasn't really going anywhere. I was applying left and right but I wasn't receiving any responses let alone any introductory calls or any interviews. But after starting Jobprepped and using the ultimate resume and interview guide, I felt a lot more confident when it came to interviews. I used to go into them a bit blindly without any form of strategy but Jobprepped taught me many strategies including the 30 60 90 day plan on what to do if you're hired and that's just a sure fire way of getting the attention of a hiring manager and showing them what you could bring to the team on day 1. I highly recommend Jobprepped to all my friends or anyone who's struggling to get a marketing job. You have no idea how helpful it's been and how much more confidence it has given me when it comes to interviews and finally getting the job that I want.
  • Great program!
    - 9/20/2021
    Courtney D. • Student
    JobPrepped provides a great digital marketing training and has helped me feel more confident during my interviews.
  • Allison Greenberg • Student
    This course was college without the academic BS, less than a third of the cost, and most importantly gave me good advice on what to say in interviews (not typically my strong suit). I’m typically a difficult person to persuade. I also typically don't open most emails but I say "Joseph is a finesse G*d" which is who I need to learn from to pursue Marketing the best that I can.
  • Evan Rapoza • Student
    JobPrepped will teach you important digital marketing fundamentals that are essential for getting hired that are not taught in college. I feel like I am much better prepared and a step ahead of all the other entry level job candidates after taking JobPrepped. I learned more about digital marketing through JobPrepped than I did in college.

Searching for jobs before I found JobPrepped was extremely frustrating and I would apply to a job after job and I would hear nothing back and it really felt terrible. JobPrepped’s interview guidance taught me how to use the knowledge I learned in their marketing training videos to pitch hundreds of high-level strategies that I did not learn in college. After taking this program I now feel extremely confident and well prepared going into interviews and JobPrepped has taught me to go into these interviews with a 30, 60, and 90 day plan of what I'll do if I'm hired which is very rare for a typical entry-level marketing candidate and this gives me a huge edge over my competition. I would definitely recommend JobPrepped to anyone who wants to be a proactive standout digital marketing candidate. This program will teach you so much information that you won't learn in college and this information is super important if you're serious about pursuing a career in digital marketing so definitely take this program as you will learn so much and you won't be sorry.
  • Anastasiia Romanova • Student
    I started getting interviews within 1 week of fixing my resume and I started getting noticed as soon as I updated my LinkedIn with all the tips from Joseph (even before watching the training videos). JobPrepped gave me great detailed guidance on how to optimize a company's online presence and I feel much more confident knowing specific terms and metrics in depth and being able to freely talk about them.
  • Great Bootcamp!
    - 8/31/2021
    Alisson Rubas • Student
    JobPrepped is a great digital marketing bootcamp that has made me feel more ready to start applying to digital marketing jobs.