jlm-hub-logo

JLM Hub

Jerusalem, Online

JLM Hub

JLM Hub is based in Jerusalem and offers a 30-week, instructor-led Full Stack Bootcamp that can be completed online or in-person. In the full stack program, students learn how to use JavaScript, MongoDB, Firebase, React, HTML, and CSS in a full stack environment with a mix of projects and lectures. JLM Hub also offers weekly workshops on a variety of tech subjects, including design, marketing, and algorithms. JLM Hub was founded in 2015 to give students in Israel a way to boost their coding portfolios and resumes.

JLM Hub is designed for entry-level students as well as intermediate programmers. No experience is needed and interested students can simply sign up and pay to get access to the program.

JLM Hub offers several different types of instruction that are meant to help students develop their professional careers. While there is no job guarantee, the school does offer marketing classes and job coaching with options for one-on-one or group settings.

The school offers scholarships and discounts upon request.

Recent JLM Hub Reviews: Rating 4.86

all (14) reviews for JLM Hub →

Recent JLM Hub News

• Full Stack Bootcamp

SEO, iOS, GitHub, Front End, Android, Agile, React.js, MongoDB, JavaScript, HTML, CSS
      LocationOnline, Jerusalem
      Minimum Skill LevelThis Bootcamp is perfect for beginners. No experience needed to apply.

3 Scholarships

• ₪500 JLM Hub Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive JLM Hub scholarship for $500 off tuition!

Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.

• Full Stack Bootcamp (Jerusalem)
      • Full Stack Bootcamp (Online)

• All courses in Jerusalem
    • ₪500 JLM Hub Scholarship

• Full Stack Bootcamp (Online)
    • Consultation
      - 6/13/2022
      Ariel Yaniv Haor • CEO DangerGames • Student
      JLM HUB helped me with a few of my projects; DangerGames and consultations on application development. I learnt a lot speaking with them and I look forward to working together in the future.
    • Full Stack
      - 3/29/2022
      Anthony
      I was looking for an affordable Bootcamp in the center of Israel and stumbled on JLM Hub. Before I only had a basic understanding of back end programming and barely understood front end. Now I feel comfortable using both.
    • Back End
      - 2/18/2022
      Jacob • Mal • Student
      I'm studying with them now, they have great tools to work with, taught us how to use amazingly fast to learn software. We're focusing now on coding and it's going well, every day is a new challenge.
    • Full Stack
      - 2/18/2022
      Mike • Israel • Student
      Becoming a developer was extremely tough, I definitely wouldn't of made it there without great couches by my side. If you want a challenging but really enjoyable experience check them out.
    • Michael Green • Full Stack Developer • Student
      Honestly best Bootcamp in Jerusalem, I tried a few and non of the others worked as hard as this one to get me a job. My resume is great and I'm currently working for a startup in Jerusalem!
    • Full stuck course
      - 1/27/2022
      Joe • Full stuck developer
      This course really moved me forward in high-tech. Made the connections I needed to start my company and me the direction to make my project a reality.
    • Ahmed Jabari • Full Stack Developer • Graduate
      I took the JLM Hub course last year and they helped me get a job in Jerusalem with a software company! They focus on education but a lot of my friends in the same course also were able to get jobs. Definitely recommended if you want to get into developing!
    • Adam Stein • Javascript Developer • Graduate
      JLM Hub is Jerusalem's best coding course for HTML and Javascript! I looked for a long time after I moved to Jerusalem and found it by accident and loved it! Much better than the other course I took to be a developer...
    • Esti Goldstein • Software Engineer • Graduate
      I studied at JLM Hub last year and the course was super helpful! The instructor taught us step by step how to become professional software engineers and now I work for a major hi-tech firm in Tel Aviv!
    • Programming
      - 1/27/2022
      Avraham Lieber • Programmer • Student
      Really fantastic course, helped me move forward with my high tech career and now my resume looks great