isdi-coders-logo

ISDI Coders

Barcelona, Madrid, Online

ISDI Coders

ISDI Coders offers a 16-week, part-time Front End Web Development with JavaScript & Firebase bootcamp and an 11-week, full-time Web Development Bootcamp with JavaScript in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid, Spain and online. ISDI Coders students receive professional mentorship and build job-relevant projects.

ISDI Coders helps students find jobs with professional development, interview training, negotiation training, and networking. The full-time program culminates in a Demo Day where students demonstrate what they have learned to hiring partners, friends, and family.

ISDI Coders was formerly known as Skylab Coders Academy.

Recent ISDI Coders Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (90) reviews for ISDI Coders →

Recent ISDI Coders News

• Front End Web Development with Javascript & Firebase - Online & In person-

React.js, JavaScript, HTML, Git, CSS
      LocationMadrid, Barcelona, Online
      Our program builds expertise in a curated suite of technologies and concepts, each selected for their relevance to modern software engineering paradigms and workplace utility for front-end positions: Git + HTML5 + CSS3 + SASS + BEM + Javascript + Unit Testing + ReactJS + Redux + Firebase, plus methodologies like TDD, SCRUM/KANBAN, Lean, etc. After the admission process, you will work on a remote precourse of around 100 hours with your future classmates and teachers. After this, it will take us around 160 hours to complete the course. If you work hard during the week, you will become a solid professional. Request our full curriculum at our website. Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, SaaS, Scrum, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Redux, React.js, JavaScript
      Deposit15% after the technical interview
      Caixa d'Enginyers - 4,000€ - 0% interest rate
    • Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript - Barcelona

CSS, Express.js, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, Node.js, React.js, User Experience Design
      LocationBarcelona
      Our program builds expertise in a curated suite of technologies and concepts, each selected for their workplace utility and relevance to modern software engineering paradigms: HTML5 + Bootstrap + CSS3 + SASS + Javascript + reactJS + NodeJS + MongoDB, plus methodologies like TDD, SCRUM/KANBAN, Lean, etc. It will take us between 360 and 450 hours to complete. If you work hard, you will become a solid professional. Request our full curriculum at our website.
      Deposit15% deposit after the Technical Interview.
      Caixa d'Enginyers: 4.000€ - 0% interest rate
      Prep WorkWe provide a pre-work set of exercices to prepare the technical interview.
    • Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript - Madrid

User Experience Design, React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, jQuery, JavaScript, Front End, Express.js, CSS, HTML
      LocationMadrid
      Deposit15% after the technical interview
      Caixa d'Enginyers - 4,000€ 0% interest rate
    • Nacho Losada  User Photo
      Nacho Losada • web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      It's been a very long time since i wanted to learn programming, but life never goes as planned. Loads of years later, the moment arrived: I was very upset with my past job and decided to leave. "-It's now or never!"

I had to move fast to find the ideal place to learn, It was THE moment and I mustn't let it go. So I moved forward, and met Gerard. He told me how ISDI Coders changed almost a thousand lives introducing them in the tech wheel and how was possible to learn that much in 3 months.
      It was hard to believe, but I believed him at first indeed.

Then, at this moment, frightened, I decided to change my life. And now, a couple of  months later, I have my first web developer job.

ISDI Coders changed my life ;)
    • Elías Heresi  User Photo
      Elías Heresi • Frontend developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      A truly transformational experience. ISDI coders’ web development bootcamp has far exceeded my expectations, especially regarding coding expertise. However, this does come with a cost: be prepared to be inmersed in code (and nothing else) for 3 months.

In my opinion, the course’s biggest strength (and competitive advantage) is its tailor-made curriculum. Over several past editions, the course’s structure and contents have been modified, iterating in order to maximize learning (and with it, reducing time in getting a job). This includes: a pre-course (done remotely) which ensures that students have a common foundation; a teaching methodology which combines theory and practical exercises; several weeks dedicated to building a project (both group and individual) and a highly skilled teaching staff.

All in all, if you are willing to make the sacrifice, this is a unique experience I fully recommend to whoever is looking for new growth in their job prospects and beginning their journey in the tech industry.
    • Bernat Arcusa  User Photo
      Bernat Arcusa • Junior developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I started with doubts that it was the ideal choice given the cost and the relatively blind gamble it involved, but now I couldn't be more pleased that I made the decision to go for it. ISDI Coders employees have the right attitude, education and tools to relaunch your career if you try hard enough and are able to maintain a high level of work. It's not magic, it's pure focused effort. When you finish, you will be level enough to work with a very long list of technologies and the security of being capable enough to work in the tech sector.
    • Daniell Marafon  User Photo
      Daniell Marafon • Frontend Developer • Student Verified via GitHub
      I've been like you, that is now reading this review, looking up for a Bootcamp school (in my case in Barcelona), thinking about the great investment of time and money that this will be, worried that if I'm doing the right choice. Well, let me say that you don't have to look further, and I can state that you can invest your hard earned money and time in ISDI Coders.

In ISDI you will learn good practices (it's basically a mantra or a bible in there, you have to follow like if your life depends on it ), how to look by yourself for answers for complex problems and the importance of working as a team with your group. You will jump from zero or beginner knowledge to understand how to deal with modern and up to date frameworks and tools. Testing will be a mantra that the teachers will push into you until you freeze in fear for not testing your code. For almost 3 months you will eat, breath and sleep code, for basically 12 to 14 hours a day if you put yourself into it.

Of course, much of it depends of you: how much effort that you put on the bootcamp, how many sleepless nights you push forward and also, very important, how much you show responsibility and teamwork . After I finished  almost at the end o July the bootcamp, I paused for a week and a half to get my batteries up, and after that, within less than 1 month, I got a great job offer with an above the average salary for a Junior dev.

By the way, about testing your code : they teach you how to test and test and test more, and even better, they put all the context necessary and tools to understand why this is so important and vital as a Developer. Also the job support is constant,  you can make great networking if you keep in touch with the Bootcamp and their activities, and even in the vacation period from July to September, when usually it has less job offers, they keep referring you and asking constantly how is it going your job search. Of course, a the most essential thing is to show constant interest and put effort on it, so don't expect miracles if you're not a very driven person. So, don't look anymore for another bootcamp and even if you don't pass in their test the first time, keep pushing and trying, that is worth your effort and time if you were willing, like me, to change your professional life - and as bonus you can make very good friends as well!
    • Te cambia la vida
      - 6/18/2022
      Manuel Saez  User Photo
      Manuel Saez • Front End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Enfocado a conseguir empleo en el mundo del desarrollo web. 3 meses en los que dejas todo para dedicarte únicamente a programar. Contenido eminentemente práctico y muy muy muy muy muy intenso.

Recomendado para aquellos que tengan nociones básicas , es imprescindible comprender HTML, CSS y JavaScript.
      No recomendado si no has conseguido estas bases anteriormente.
      PROS. Sales con un nivel para poder trabajar de junior, el mínimo viable, pero viable al fin y al cabo. Trato personal y apoyo en todo el curso.
      Se convierte en una experiencia vital que te puede llegar a cambiar o retomar el rumbo de tu vida.
      Después del bootcamp te siguen dando apoyo para que consigas tu primer empleo. YO LO HE CONSEGUIDO.
      Vas a formar parte de una comunidad que puedes aportar y conseguir recursos.

CONTRAS- Es un bootcamp exigente, te piden dedicación absoluta.

Por lo demás estoy encantado de formar parte de ISDI  Skylab Coders.
    • David  User Photo
      David • Full stack web developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Si lo que buscas es un giro de 180 grados en tu carrera profesional, y dedicarte a ser web developer este es tu sitio, porque? porque no solo te enseñan a programar como en otros sitios, sino que te enseñan a ser programador, como es el día a día en las empresas, a ser resolutivo e independiente. Ellos se van a encargar de todo eso, pero tu tienes que poner de tu parte esfuerzo, dedicación y disciplina, durante 11 semanas vas a estar de lunes a domingo programando 14h de media diarias.
      Todo ese esfuerzo merece la pena cuando al acabar el bootcamp en un periodo corto de tiempo encuentras trabajo en una empresa como desarroyador web full stack, como acaba de pasarme a mi.
      Asi que si estas en la situación en la que me encontraba yo hace meses, no lo dudes si tienes mentalidad fuerte, ganas, disciplina, constancia y trabajo duro apuntate y no te arrepentiras.
    • Marc Martín Barrios  User Photo
      Marc Martín Barrios • Front End developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Due to COVID 19 I lost my job as a call center specialist. At that time I had no previous studies or experience with web development whatsoever but I was interested in that world. I decided to make an investment to improve my studies and change my career path (that was more focused on Economy) joining ISDI CODERS (former Skylab Coders) bootcamp.
      The bootcamp was one of the hardest experiences I ever had, we had to work and study between 8 - 12 hours a day, everyday (weekends included) during 3 months. There was a lot of pressure, mostly from myself, to keep pushing and don't give up, but in the end it was all worth it.
      After completing the bootcamp, the academy gave me job support sending recommendations to many companies and sharing some job offers.
      For me it took around 6 months after finishing the bootcamp to finally get my contract with a company to work as a Front End developer using React, but during that period of time I studied on my own and work doing small projects as a freelancer.
      Overall, the economic investment and all the hard work paid off!

• Yeray  User Photo
      Yeray • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I have recently finished the Web Development Bootcamp at ISDI Coders, in Barcelona. At first, I was a bit doubtful about attending this course because it meant a completely twist of my professional career and a significant investment. At this moment, after experiencing this bootcamp, the only regret I might have is not to have joined it much earlier. I am very grateful of what I have learned within these 3 months, and to have discovered a sector where the job opportunities and professional growth seems to be the everyday feature.
      After 4 weeks applying for jobs and doing technical tests I got the chance to choose between three companies, I think this tells a lot about the great opportunities the web development field brings and how well prepared we become at ISDI Coders!
    • Lluc Valério  User Photo
      Lluc Valério • Fullstack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      After 18 years working on automation industry, one year and a half unemployed and with 39 years, I decided to change my professional career, so I made during three months, the full stack bootcamp with SkyLab Coders (ISDI Coders).
      I shared this experience with students, engineers, cooks, psychologists, and more of different ages.
      After three months all my classmates and me have learned the necessary to start as a developer, not just technically but also mentally.

One month and a half after the bootcamp's ended, I have had the oportunity to make several job interviews, and at the end I have found a job that really interests me, saying no to other really interesting proposals. And a lot of this job interviews arrived from SkyLab Coders (ISDI Coders).

There is a lot of things that I could explain about the experience, but It would not be enough to really describe it.

I higly recommend SkyLab Coders (ISDI Coders) if someone wants to get introduced to this sector and don't know how, but also if someone likes the web development and wants to learn to code with good practices and new technologies in a few months.

You will not regret it!
    • Jose Cárcamo  User Photo
      Jose Cárcamo • Web developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Realizar el bootcamp en Skylab Coders Academy ha sido una de las mejores experiencias de mi vida. En menos de 8 meses, desde que tomé la decisión de cambiar mde sector laboral para dedicarme a la programación, he conseguido trabajo como Developer. Y ha sido gracias a Skylab.
      Son 11 semanas muy intensas, llenas de emociones, en las que el aprendizaje y la convivencia hacen de la experiencia algo único.
    • Daniel Martinez  User Photo
      Daniel Martinez • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      After I finished my studies, I decided to sign in Skylab and it has been one of the best decisions in my life. I just finished the 11 weeks course, it has been a tough way to get here: more than 900 hours coding, spending every single day in the academy... However, I can consider myself already as a full stack developer. I have so much knowledge in so many technologies I didn't even know 3 months ago: React, React Native, Angular, Flux, Redux, MongoDB, Mongoose and many more.
      Moreover, something that defines Skylab is definitely the feeling of being part of a big family. Since day 1, David and Diana encourage the group to help each other, to learn ones from the others and to spend as many hours as we can working together in the academy. After some weeks, everyone was already feeling like home in Skylab. That's something that really makes the difference.
      If you enjoy coding and want to change your life, there is no better option than Skylab.
    • Excelente!
      - 5/27/2020
      Lisandro Bertoli  User Photo
      Lisandro Bertoli • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Hacia mucho tiempo quería volcarme al mundo de la programación, pero no conseguia entender como aprender de manera correcta y no conocía nadie que me pudiera dar una mano. Por esto comencé a buscar bootcamps, y di con Skylab. Sin dudas una de las mejores decisiones de mi vida.
      Realizar el bootcamp en Skylab significa que seras un junior capaz no solo de usar las ultimas tecnologías, si no también de aplicar buenas practicas como Test Driven Development, debugar, código limpio y semántico, etc..
      Pero vamos a dejar algo claro, el bootcamp es duro. Te dan todas las herramientas para que alcances tu máximo potencial, pero alcanzarlo depende de ti.  Si llegas con la idea de ir a clase a cumplir el horario de 9 a 17 y luego y dejarlo hasta el día siguiente, estas equivocado. Debes dejar tu vida a un costado por 11 semanas, si quieres realmente aprender todo lo que te ofrecen. Para que se entienda, un día estándar para mi era llegar a skylab a las 8:30 y no me iba hasta las 22:00 (incluidos los fines de semana).
      Si esto no te asusta y quieres dar el 100% de ti, pasaras unas 11 semanas increíbles junto a tus compañeros. Realmente se genera un ambiente de familia con el grupo y es super importante entender que esto es un trabajo de equipo que se logra con el sacrificio de todos.
      Ademas del aspecto técnico, todo el staff esta ahí siempre para apoyarte emocionalmente y con consejos antes, durante y luego de finalizar el bootcamp.
      Al finalizar, me ofrecieron ser profesor asistente de la siguiente promoción, y si bien aun no termine con esta posición, ya me han hecho una oferta laboral de una empresa para comenzar una vez finalice mi trabajo como profesor.
      Es sin dudas el mejor bootcamp que podrías elegir!!

ISDI Coders Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at ISDI Coders, 95% graduated. 100% of graduates were job-seeking and 95% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $25,000. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 19 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
    Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance