henry-harvin-education-logo

Henry Harvin Education

Henry Harvin Education

Henry Harvin Education offers interactive online Post-Graduate Digital Marketing (48 weeks), Post-Graduate Data Science (48 weeks), and Post-Graduate Data Analyst (24 weeks) bootcamps. Digital Marketing and Data Science bootcamps consist of 24 weeks of bootcamp training followed by 24 week internships with guaranteed placement.  Henry Harvin Education is based in India.

No prior experience is required to enroll in Henry Harvin Education bootcamps.

Digital Marketing and Data Science bootcamp students will receive guaranteed internship placement, skill enrichment sessions for interview preparation, weekly career support, and brush-up sessions for 12 months after bootcamp completion.

All Henry Harvin Education bootcamp students will receive a post-graduate certificate upon completion. Bootcamp students also receive free access to #AskHenry hackathons and competitions.

Recent Henry Harvin Education Reviews: Rating 4.63

all (171) reviews for Henry Harvin Education →

Recent Henry Harvin Education News

• Post-Graduate Data Analytics

SQL, Python, Data Analytics
    OnlinePart Time24 Weeks
    Post-Graduate Data Analyst bootcamp students will learn how to take actionable data-driven decisions to increase market share, utilize table calculations, create effective presentations using stories, understand KPIs & data visualization, and connect Tableau to other sources. Data Analyst bootcamp students will also learn about relational databases, SQL commands and statements, data-time functions of SQL, inclusive date/time/age functions, VBA, power query, and user-defined functions.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience required to enroll
  • Post-Graduate Data Science

Post-Graduate Data Science bootcamp students will learn analytics tools and technologies including Python, Tableau, and SQL, machine learning techniques including regression, predictive clustering, time series forecasting, and classification, deep learning, and natural language processing (NLP). Bootcamp students will also learn analytics frameworks using statistics and data modeling to structure business problems and how to use data cleaning and data transformation operations.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience required to enroll.
  • Post-Graduate Digital Marketing

Post-Graduate Digital Marketing bootcamp students will learn how to optimize website structure and content for SEO, drive relevant traffic to websites, develop digital marketing strategies through SEO & SEM, create user engagement through social media, utilize Google algorithms, and create optimized digital content such as videos and infographics.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience is required to enroll.
  • Sunny Dedha  User Photo
    Sunny Dedha • Student Verified via GitHub
    The curriculum for the French language A1 course is up to date and clear. The training facilities here are amazing and I faced zero issues doing this course online.
  • Bhumi Singh  User Photo
    Bhumi Singh • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    My friend and I decided to learn the French language during the lockdown and chose Henry Harvin for the course. The course was so much fun and our trainers made it very interesting.
  • Aayush Rana  User Photo
    Aayush Rana • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Through the French Language A1 Course, I was able to learn the nuances and pronunciations of the language all thanks to my trainers at Henry Harvin.
  • Abhishek Mishra  User Photo
    Abhishek Mishra • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I found out about Henry Harvin during lockdown while surfing the internet and found the creative writing course interesting. After I joined this course, the 100% practical training was really helpful.
  • Divya Saxsena  User Photo
    Divya Saxsena • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    The learning for creative writing course becomes easy and fun all thanks to Manisha mam. She brought out my creativity and taught me the nuances of the writing process.
  • SAP Finance Course
    - 4/30/2022
    Devesh Sharma  User Photo
    Devesh Sharma • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Finance in my area of interest and getting certification training from Henry Harvin for SAP Simple Finance Course is really fulfilling my interest.
  • SAP ABAP Course
    - 4/29/2022
    Monika Verma  User Photo
    Monika Verma • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I joined the SAP ABAP course to stay updated in the field and I have learned many new concepts and tools through this course.
  • Sumit Sharma  User Photo
    Sumit Sharma • seo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The brushup sessions and the e-learning tool for HR Generalist Course opened up a new avenue for me. The only thing is the fee amount of 17500.
  • RAJIV JAYANT  User Photo
    RAJIV JAYANT • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    So this is my story. I am a fluent French speaker. Wanted to enhance my Spanish Knowledge. Contacted Henry Harvin. Requested a trial class. The trial class was with a very professional professor with in-depth knowledge of Spanish language. I confirmed with the counsellor  Mr. Rishabh (an employee of henry harvin) that I am joining the online course A1, only if the instructor with who I had a trial class is going to be the instructor of my class. When I was assigned the class, I was assigned to another incompetent instructor. She didn’t have the basic skills of conducting the meeting. She didn’t know how to share the screen There were several mistakes in her sessions. I went back to my counsellor demanding that he assign me to the same instructor of the trial session or I want my money back. Since then, he has stopped answering my calls. I paid INR 11250 for this course. The loss of money is not troubling me. It is the unprofessional attitude of these guys. I have joined another institute since then. This new institute is very professional and they placed me in a higher leel after conducting a level test.
  • German language
    - 4/12/2022
    I just completed the German language level A1 and A2 from Henry Harvin Kolkata. I learnt so many tips on German pronunciations from my trainer Gaurav sir and I am very grateful to him. I will continue with levels B and C although I found them expensive.
  • AYAN BANERJEE  User Photo
    AYAN BANERJEE • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
    1. the moment you pay money your relationship manager ceases to exist
    2. Once the course is over HH does not have any clarity on how to get the scrum alliance certificate arranged by booking the slot
    3. PDU s for attending the course was never awarded
    4. Escalation to founder/CEO even do not yield any result
    5. A complete cheat, without scrum alliance accreditation they are selling CSM training and at end giving Henry Harvin certificate
    6. The instructor gets his review on the very first day itself as he knows later this fraud will be exposed