henry-harvin-education-logo

Henry Harvin Education

Henry Harvin Education

Henry Harvin Education offers interactive online Post-Graduate Digital Marketing (48 weeks), Post-Graduate Data Science (48 weeks), and Post-Graduate Data Analyst (24 weeks) bootcamps. Digital Marketing and Data Science bootcamps consist of 24 weeks of bootcamp training followed by 24 week internships with guaranteed placement.  Henry Harvin Education is based in India.

No prior experience is required to enroll in Henry Harvin Education bootcamps.

Digital Marketing and Data Science bootcamp students will receive guaranteed internship placement, skill enrichment sessions for interview preparation, weekly career support, and brush-up sessions for 12 months after bootcamp completion.

All Henry Harvin Education bootcamp students will receive a post-graduate certificate upon completion. Bootcamp students also receive free access to #AskHenry hackathons and competitions.

Recent Henry Harvin Education Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (18) reviews for Henry Harvin Education →

Recent Henry Harvin Education News

• Post-Graduate Data Analytics

SQL, Python, Data Analytics
    OnlinePart Time24 Weeks
    Post-Graduate Data Analyst bootcamp students will learn how to take actionable data-driven decisions to increase market share, utilize table calculations, create effective presentations using stories, understand KPIs & data visualization, and connect Tableau to other sources. Data Analyst bootcamp students will also learn about relational databases, SQL commands and statements, data-time functions of SQL, inclusive date/time/age functions, VBA, power query, and user-defined functions.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience required to enroll
  • Post-Graduate Data Science

Post-Graduate Data Science bootcamp students will learn analytics tools and technologies including Python, Tableau, and SQL, machine learning techniques including regression, predictive clustering, time series forecasting, and classification, deep learning, and natural language processing (NLP). Bootcamp students will also learn analytics frameworks using statistics and data modeling to structure business problems and how to use data cleaning and data transformation operations.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience required to enroll.
  • Post-Graduate Digital Marketing

Post-Graduate Digital Marketing bootcamp students will learn how to optimize website structure and content for SEO, drive relevant traffic to websites, develop digital marketing strategies through SEO & SEM, create user engagement through social media, utilize Google algorithms, and create optimized digital content such as videos and infographics.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience is required to enroll.
  • Jitendra Sharma • Content writer
    HENRY HARVIN’s Content Writing Course provides the best platform for all those writers who want to have a great career and earn a high package just by using their passion of writing  in the most appropriate way. The trainers are well experienced and the course curriculum is well structured that helps the writers to make a perfect content about the given topic and also teaches them various tactics which will help to reach much more audience and raise the recommendation.
    Apart from the course benefits the institution also provides 100% placement right after the successful completion of the course so the candidates can have the right start for their bright future.

• Aman Singh • Web Developer

• Vishal Mishra • Digital Marketer
    The top ranked HENRY HARVIN’s content writing course is definitely worthwhile to pursue for everyone right for freshers to work professionals because the course covers all the fundamentals and key features that a content writer must consider while writing, in order to keep the attention of the readers all along. HENRY HARVIN offers various content writing formats or types like creative writing, medical writing, research writing and many more. Thus, it opens a wide career possibilities for the candidates in the present competitive world.
    For all the learners who are looking for the best content writing course to have a great future in this domain, my recommendation will always be HENRY HARVIN.
  • Pooja Gupta • Content writer

• Manish • Digital Marketer
    I was always passionate about writing and Henry Harvin has helped me in pursuing my passion with bundles of knowledge and experiences. I did my content writing course at the start of this year and I would be lying if I didn’t say I enjoyed the classes. I used to look forward for the classes cause it used to be that interesting and interactive. It never felt like I was doing an online course. The curriculum and the notes were well revised and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend Henry Harvin to everyone who is interested in writing.
  • TEFL Review
    - 9/2/2021
    EMA • Graduate

Henry Harvin is a well-known institute so I was a bit worried, approximately the finishing touch of my route. However, on the first day of my route, I was given surprised with the aid of having an appropriate healthy environment. I'm a vernacular medium scholar then so I locate anybody friendly. I can strongly advocate henry Harvin institute to my friends. Indebted to henry Harvin as I get to enjoy a very new manner of specific TEFL certification courses at such a low-cost rate. Beyond grateful for offering me the great assist. As much they teach in a month it almost takes a year or more time in college to get certified.

• Shivam • Graduate
     Соntent  Writing  Саrrier саn give yоu flexibility in yоur life  thаt yоu  саn  use  with yоur  lоved  оnes  thаt  yоu  will nоt  find  in  mаny  jоbs.  Welсоme  tо  writing  the  соntent  оf  the  uрсоming,  mоst  sоught  аfter  аnd  mоst  influentiаl  teсhnоlоgy  in  the  wоrld  аnd  Henry  Hаrvin  саn  helр  yоu  get  better  in  this  field  аfter  lооking  аt  аll  the  situаtiоns.  Tо  imрrоve yоur  tаrgeting skills  tо  get  yоur  tаrget  аudienсe,  yоu  need  tо  рrасtiсe  being  аble  tо  сreаte  аn  effeсtive  соntent  strаtegy  tо  reасh  аnd  engаge  yоur  tаrget  аudienсe.  Tо  inсreаse  yоur  vаlue,  yоu  need  tо  knоw  hоw  tо  рrоteсt  рrivаte  рrоjeсts  frоm  Indiа,  the  US,  UK  аnd  аvоid  the  risk  оf  bаd  сredit  in  internаtiоnаl  раyments.
  • Sumit • Student
    Henry Harvin provides a content writing course. This course is extremely useful. The training is given by industry experts with a wide range of experience. Important concepts of content writing are covered along with quizzes, assignments, and online support. Henry Harvin provides a comprehensive curriculum that helps improve your skills by creating user-friendly Courses. The best institute for content writing with global recognition and highest acceptance across the industry. Please check Henry Harvin content writing course review
  • Content Writing
    - 9/2/2021
    Tushar Tyagi • Content Writer • Student
    Hello, I’m Tushar Tyagi, and I have completed the Content Writing Course conferred by Henry Harvin. It paves the means for your career within the field because of the assorted skills you nonheritable once graduation. I’d advocate that I shoot Henry Harvin's Writing Course is actually useful. I had a diary before I took this course and accomplished I used to be creating plenty of mistakes as a result of I didn’t understand what to try to do (and Youtube can’t sleep with all). If I had taken this course presently once launching my diary, I’d {have had higher|a far better|a much better|a higher|a stronger|a more robust|an improved} route and better lists of subscribers sooner.

• Kripal Singh • Digital Marketer
    It really helps. I had a blog before I took this course and realized I was making a lot of mistakes because I didn’t know what to do (and YouTube can’t do it all). If I had taken this course soon after launching my blog, I would have had a better route and better lists of subscribers sooner. I have learned a lot in this course, with lessons that are easy to follow and fun. I had a little previous experience of building a website and blog but it would have been much easier if I had found this course back then. I feel very confident that I now have a great website and blog ready to work with.
  • Pihu • Graduate
    There are so many institutes in India that offer content writing courses, but only a few of them have managed to provide real and genuine insights into the professional aspects of content writing. Henry Harvin is one of the best content writing courses in India. For many years it has been providing the best content writing courses in India and has been able to train students and professionals.

• Saibal Das • Content writer

Henry Harvin is a well-known name for providing excellent training. I joined how to write content from the site and it turned out to be the best experience possible. I had no prior understanding or practice of writing but after a thorough approach, my writing skills have improved. All instructors are very knowledgeable and well explain all modules in the content writing guide. I am currently doing an internship education, from Henry Harvin, the guidance and encouragement provided by counselors encourage me to write well. You may want to support this approach for all who have a few hobbies in writing.