henry-harvin-education-logo

Henry Harvin Education

Average Rating4.65
183 Reviews
3 Courses

Henry Harvin Education offers interactive online Post-Graduate Digital Marketing (48 weeks), Post-Graduate Data Science (48 weeks), and Post-Graduate Data Analyst (24 weeks) bootcamps. Digital Marketing and Data Science bootcamps consist of 24 weeks of bootcamp training followed by 24 week internships with guaranteed placement.  Henry Harvin Education is based in India.

No prior experience is required to enroll in Henry Harvin Education bootcamps.

...

183 Henry Harvin Education Reviews

• Sep 19, 2022

Influencer marketing were covered in course

The nuances of new application-induced marketing and influencer marketing were covered very well in the Digital Marketing Course I have been a part of at Henry Harvin Noida.
  • Aug 23, 2022

My trainer introduced me to the world of GST

I learned many things from the GST course. I also came across taxation and filing. My trainer introduced me to the world of GST.
  • Aug 04, 2022

The trainers are very cooperative

I completed a Digital Marketing course from Henry Harvin. The trainers are cooperative and conduct interactive learning sessions. They give me the insight to acknowledge the things that are needed in the industry.
  • Aug 02, 2022

My learning journey was great

Henry Harvin provides two-way training of ACCA Dip. IFRS training course and the fee is a bit pricey. My learning journey was great and I truly recommended this to anyone who wants to pursue it.
  • Jul 29, 2022

Amazing Experience!

Henry Harvin offers a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course program at 19500 INR
    and certification to all business entrepreneurs and candidates who want to
    acquire higher positions in the Company.
  • Jul 28, 2022

They provide in-depth knowledge of various tools

My work belongs to documentation so I choose to pursue a Technical writing course from Henry Harvin. They provide in-depth knowledge of various tools and techniques of Technical writing.
  • Jul 23, 2022

Henry harvin is the best platform to learn

I am doing an internship with Henry Harvin and I have completed my Content writing course from Henry Harvin. It has been an amazing learning experience and I would truly suggest it to anyone who wants to pursue it.
  • Jul 02, 2022

Really great learning experience for me

The internship I got to do at Henry Harvin is a really great learning experience for me. The only downside for this course is the 85500 fee for this course which is a bit high for me.
  • Jul 01, 2022

Accounting & taxation course at Henry Harvin

I have just completed the accounting & taxation course at Henry Harvin and I should say that the quality of education that I got during this course is amazing. The modules for this course are perfectly arranged.
  • Jul 01, 2022

HR Generalist Course at Henry Harvin was a great

The HR Generalist Course at Henry Harvin was a great learning experience for me. The bootcamps and hackathons I did for this course helped me in learning the newer topics in a fun way.

• Jun 28, 2022

Business analysis Course at henry harvin

The flexible schedule for the business analysis course at Henry Harvin was really helpful. The internship offer for this course helped me a lot in getting experiential knowledge of the concept.
  • Jun 27, 2022

Accounting & taxation course at Henry Harvin is great.

The e-learning access to the tools and techniques for accounting & taxation course at Henry Harvin is great. The only drawback for me in this course is the 34500 fee for this course which is a bit on the higher end for me.

Henry Harvin Education Alumni Outcomes

Recent Henry Harvin Education News

Jess Feldman
Published September 01, 2021
Course Report · Course Report Coding Bootcamp News Roundup - August 2021 August was buzzing with news about the benefits of credentialing for alternative, skills-based learning. We’re sharing the latest on the Apprenticeship to College Act in Congress, and regional workforce development programs aimed at helping high school students and adult learners find tech roles through bootcamps in...