henry-harvin-education-logo

Henry Harvin Education

Average Rating4.64
199 Reviews
3 Courses

Henry Harvin Education offers interactive online Post-Graduate Digital Marketing (48 weeks), Post-Graduate Data Science (48 weeks), and Post-Graduate Data Analyst (24 weeks) bootcamps. Digital Marketing and Data Science bootcamps consist of 24 weeks of bootcamp training followed by 24 week internships with guaranteed placement.  Henry Harvin Education is based in India.

No prior experience is required to enroll in Henry Harvin Education bootcamps.

...

199 Henry Harvin Education Reviews

• Priya
    Jan 16, 2023

I highly value the help and advice offered

Learning from Henry Harvin’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course in Noida was one of the prudent decisions I made to advance my career as a project team leader. I highly value the help and advice offered by my instructor Gopal sir, during the course.
  • Tahir
    Student • Online
    Jan 16, 2023

The kind of mentoring the entire Henry Harvin team

The Medical Writing course from Henry Harvin in Noida is super-productive and helped me get ready for a career in this field through training and internship. The kind of mentoring the entire Henry Harvin team provided is matchless with any other course in this arena.
  • Simran Singh
    Dec 26, 2022

Henry Harvin's Technical Writing Course in sector 26, Noida

I have never felt so satisfied with any other course than Henry Harvin's Technical Writing course in sector 26, Noida. The mentor, Laya ma'am is an excellent trainer and helped us learn how to use various software to create research papers.
  • Khushi jain
    Dec 02, 2022

Thank you, Henry Harvin, for the excellent internship programme

Getting top digital marketing training is always beneficial in the digital age. Thank you, Henry Harvin, for the excellent internship programme and after-course placement assistance. Thanks once again
  • Naira
    Nov 14, 2022

It was amazing learning the Spanish Language A1 level course

It was amazing learning the Spanish Language A1 level course from Henry Harvin near Sarovar path, Chandigarh. My instructor for the course, Radha ma’am helped me build a strong affinity with the language through her training.
  • Aashi
    Nov 11, 2022

Henry Harvin’s Spanish language A1 course from Bandra East

I enrolled for Henry Harvin’s Spanish language A1 course from Bandra East, Mumbai. The trainer, Mr. Sanjay was very articulate and steered the training process very efficiently. He made us interact and exercise our newly developed Spanish language skill.
  • Reshav
    Nov 10, 2022

Henry Harvin helped me to know about the digital world

The Digital Marketing course in Bangalore by Henry Harvin helped me to know about the digital world. The course module covered all the requirements and the knowledge that a Digital marketer must know.
  • Saurabh
    Nov 09, 2022

The Korean Language course from Henry Harvin

The Korean Language course from Henry Harvin made me realize my passion for learning a new language. My trainer, Rohit mam, helped me to realize the importance of course language and the best course structure.
  • Shivangi
    Nov 08, 2022

Great Learning at Henry Harvin

All the aspects of the CPA and CPA exams were elaborately taught to us at Henry Harvin, Kochi, but my personal favorite was the Internship program wherein I could apply the skills in real-time projects and case studies.
  • Aman
    Verified by LinkedIn
    Nov 07, 2022

The knowledge level ACCA Training from Henry Harvin

The knowledge level ACCA Training from Henry Harvin, Kochi is a highly recommendable course in this field. The practical knowledge that I gained here is one of the best positive outcomes for me from this course.
  • Uma Rajput
    Nov 04, 2022

All credit goes to Henry Harvin's team

As a Digital Marketer, the Digital Marketing Course in Pune provided me with numerous alternatives. All credit goes to Henry Harvin's team, which supervised the expedition. Their trainer is incredibly cooperative and, in my opinion, the best industry specialist.
  • Neha Gupta
    Graduate • Post-Graduate Data Analytics • Online
    Nov 04, 2022

In my opinion, the best industry specialist.

Henry Harvin Education Alumni Outcomes

Recent Henry Harvin Education News

Jess Feldman
Published September 01, 2021
Course Report · Course Report Coding Bootcamp News Roundup - August 2021 August was buzzing with news about the benefits of credentialing for alternative, skills-based learning. We’re sharing the latest on the Apprenticeship to College Act in Congress, and regional workforce development programs aimed at helping high school students and adult learners find tech roles through bootcamps in...