henry-harvin-education-logo

Henry Harvin Education

Henry Harvin Education

Henry Harvin Education offers interactive online Post-Graduate Digital Marketing (48 weeks), Post-Graduate Data Science (48 weeks), and Post-Graduate Data Analyst (24 weeks) bootcamps. Digital Marketing and Data Science bootcamps consist of 24 weeks of bootcamp training followed by 24 week internships with guaranteed placement.  Henry Harvin Education is based in India.

No prior experience is required to enroll in Henry Harvin Education bootcamps.

Digital Marketing and Data Science bootcamp students will receive guaranteed internship placement, skill enrichment sessions for interview preparation, weekly career support, and brush-up sessions for 12 months after bootcamp completion.

All Henry Harvin Education bootcamp students will receive a post-graduate certificate upon completion. Bootcamp students also receive free access to #AskHenry hackathons and competitions.

Recent Henry Harvin Education Reviews: Rating 4.82

all (35) reviews for Henry Harvin Education →

Recent Henry Harvin Education News

• Post-Graduate Data Analytics

SQL, Python, Data Analytics
    OnlinePart Time24 Weeks
    Post-Graduate Data Analyst bootcamp students will learn how to take actionable data-driven decisions to increase market share, utilize table calculations, create effective presentations using stories, understand KPIs & data visualization, and connect Tableau to other sources. Data Analyst bootcamp students will also learn about relational databases, SQL commands and statements, data-time functions of SQL, inclusive date/time/age functions, VBA, power query, and user-defined functions.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience required to enroll
  • Post-Graduate Data Science

Post-Graduate Data Science bootcamp students will learn analytics tools and technologies including Python, Tableau, and SQL, machine learning techniques including regression, predictive clustering, time series forecasting, and classification, deep learning, and natural language processing (NLP). Bootcamp students will also learn analytics frameworks using statistics and data modeling to structure business problems and how to use data cleaning and data transformation operations.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience required to enroll.
  • Post-Graduate Digital Marketing

Post-Graduate Digital Marketing bootcamp students will learn how to optimize website structure and content for SEO, drive relevant traffic to websites, develop digital marketing strategies through SEO & SEM, create user engagement through social media, utilize Google algorithms, and create optimized digital content such as videos and infographics.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience is required to enroll.
  • Jitendra Vashistha

HENRY HARVIN provides training on various professional courses like creative writing, digital marketing, SAP, GST course and many more. Although I opted for the TEFL course. I was absolutely overwhelmed to get the opportunity of learning from such a great organisation.
    The Academy provides an online TEFL certification course. The curriculum is so well-structured that it makes you ready to get a job right after your course, even if you are a beginner in this domain. Moreover apart from the scheduled course the well-experienced trainers of the Academy give you the training on how to write a proper resume and crack the interviews of top organisations. It is definitely worthwhile to get trained at HENRY HARVIN
    The entire course curriculum will help you to qualify for more than 12000 jobs in more than 6 countries. But if you are thinking it is costly, then I should say the Academy has various course packages at a very affordable rate.
    I was so much benefitted by their course that I will always suggest HENRY HARVIN TEFL course to get the right start of your career.

• Thomas Srimic
    Pursuing TEFL course at HENRY HARVIN EDUCATION is the best decision to make. The entire course curriculum is well-updated and meets all the current industrial trends. They also have the guaranteed placement after the course. In fact, the course fees are also affordable. It is right to say that is the best place to start your TEFL career.

• Neha Singh

Henry Harvin is very handsome and different compared to other institutions of higher learning. Henry Harvin's TEFL course was proven to be very helpful to me and I would highly recommend it, It's an amazing course. I recommend it to everyone who is committed to being a talented TEFL teacher.

• Jatin
    The TEFL course at HENRY HARVIN is the best certified course. The trainers here always keep supporting the learners to upskill their knowledge and train them in such a great way that they become ready for the industrial challenges in this field specially. After the course you will get plenty of job offers and internships to expedite your dexterity with various reputed organisations. It is an affordable course to take up and definitely provide you with all the ultimate benefits in return of your investment. It is worthwhile to study at the best institution HENRY HARVIN and have a great start for your future.

• Piysush • Teacher
    I found the Henry Harvin brilliant to work with. I completed the 180-hour course and the specialized course for teaching business English. These were challenging courses but very comprehensive. They have prepared me very well for teaching online but were also fun to work through. Everybody was very friendly and helpful with any problems I had and there was always somebody to contact if I needed advice. I would highly recommend the course and The Henry Harvin TEFL Insitute to any aspiring teachers!
  • Shruti Sharma • Student
    I really enjoyed my course at Henry Harvin. The training was rigorous and informative. My teachers were very supportive, provided me all the support I needed to kickstart the course. The quality of the content is too good to explain. Enroll yourself for the Henry Harvin TEFL course and your job is done.
  • Laxmi Kant • Technical writer

Henry Harvin's content writing course provides the most effective platform for all those writers who wish to possess an honest job and acquire a high package simply by victimization their passion for writing within the right means.

They need a student-centered approach and are realistic in their efforts to produce worth. every section offers some useful takeaways. Trainers are knowledgeable within the field and don't hesitate to die internal info. during this means, you're able to work on graduation.

For me, it absolutely was awfully satisfying learning expertise. I extremely advocate Henry Harvin to anyone who desires to be told Content Writing or Digital selling. I listed within the course and learned several new things.

• Tanushree • Web Developer
    HENRY HARVIN is a great place to work at. The entire atmosphere is amazing. I work as a content writer intern and honestly each and every colleague helps a lot to grow and feel comfortable at the workplace. Moreover, it is a ‘work from home job’ that allows me to work at flexible work times. The workload is also not too much I can mang to complete very easily. I must say my seniors always guide me a lot to bring out the best work and meet the demands of the company. Also, being an intern I am learning new things that help me a lot to grow and explore. The internship is a paid one therefore, it keeps me energized to work efficiently.
    It is the best place to work and earn. My heartfelt thanks to the entire organisation for giving me this golden opportunity to be a part of the excellent team.

• Rani Kaur • Content writer
    Henry Harvin's Content Writing Course is comprehensive and covers all types of content writing. It’s a gathering time wherever the coach clarifies all doubts. it's the simplest course of action out there for the will to put in writing content on the market. The work was difficult however easy enough to assist the American state with the educational method.

The study of digital content writing gave them a deeper understanding of the subject and gave them a solid foundation to start out my career as a content author. I had decent expertise whereas learning to put in writing content for Henry Harvin. The coach was terribly subsidiary of the American state throughout the program and wrote down all aspects of the program. I like to recommend this online Content Writing Course for future content writers.

• Priyanka Sharma • Student
    Henry Harvin TEFL is a good course, with broad coverage of the relevant areas of expertise in TEFL. While the course is detailed enough to fully furnish new teachers with the skills they need to teach English, it does not waste time by getting stuck on expansive topics. Proved to be a cost-effective and qualitative solution for my TEFL requirements.
  • Astha
    If I am confident with my work right now it is all because of the guidance I got from Henry Harvin. I enrolled myself in Henry Harvin’s content writing course at the beginning of this year. I wasn’t so sure about it when I joined in the beginning but by the end of it I was glad that I enrolled. The atmosphere of the classes are really fun and optimistic. It was always an interactive class and the trainers made sure no one is feeling left out and everyone is understanding the subject. Definitely worth enrolling yourself in Henry Harvin.