GTT Academy is closed

This school is now closed. Although GTT Academy is no longer accepting students or running its program, you can still see historical information and GTT Academy alumni reviews on the school page.

gtt-academy-logo

GTT Academy

Average Rating5.0
2 Reviews
2 Courses

GTT Academy offers 16 to 24-week, part-time and full-time immersive coding bootcamps in various cities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, South Africa, and India. The GTT Academy School of Coding utilizes partnerships with different universities to provide over 800 hours of coding education so that students will become confident in building applications and working as a team in the software development industry.

By the end of the course, students will have two ...

2 GTT Academy Reviews

• William Payne
    Graduate
    Apr 16, 2017

GTT Academy was phenomenal to get trained with

GTT Academy was phenomenal to get trained with. Their deep expertise in the areas of training modules are only equaled by the quality of code, documentation and clarity to which they bring to their sessions. I highly recommend them !. Graduate of Front End Web Development boot camp in Philadelphia.

• Andrew Francis
    Data Science Engineer at Ebay • Graduate
    Apr 03, 2017

Before committing my time, money and effort

Before committing my time, money and effort, I compared all the immersive training Boot Camp providers in the country providing Data Science boot camps online and found the best value to be GTT Academy. I do not regret my decision one bit! Cost of the program was a huge plus as it was very reasonable compared to other boot camps with better quality, course structure and delivery and I found their after session events to be the perfect for networking and getting in touch with the alum...

GTT Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent GTT Academy News

Imogen Crispe
Published March 31, 2017
Haven’t had time to keep up with all the coding bootcamp news this March? Not to worry– we’ve compiled it for you in a handy blog post and podcast. This month, we read a lot about CIRR and student outcomes reporting, we heard from reporters and coding bootcamp students about getting hired after coding bootcamp, a number of schools announced exciting diversity initiatives, and we added a han...