GTT Academy offers 16 to 24-week, part-time and full-time immersive coding bootcamps in various cities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, South Africa, and India. The GTT Academy School of Coding utilizes partnerships with different universities to provide over 800 hours of coding education so that students will become confident in building applications and working as a team in the software development industry.
Recent GTT Academy News
Recent GTT Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0
Data Science with Python
GTT Academy Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
GTT Academy was phenomenal to get trained with. Their deep expertise in the areas of training modules are only equaled by the quality of code, documentation and clarity to which they bring to their sessions. I highly recommend them !. Graduate of Front End Web Development boot camp in Philadelphia.
Before committing my time, money and effort, I compared all the immersive training Boot Camp providers in the country providing Data Science boot camps online and found the best value to be GTT Academy. I do not regret my decision one bit! Cost of the program was a huge plus as it was very reasonable compared to other boot camps with better quality, course structure and delivery and I found their after session events to be the perfect for networking and getting in touch with the alumni and industry peers. I strongly recommend to you not to get isolated yourself from the others in the cohort. While the instructors and course delivery were generally excellent, I feel the best part of my learning came from working with fellow students and meet up events with Alumni. Highly recommended GTT Academy.
Our latest on GTT Academy
Haven’t had time to keep up with all the coding bootcamp news this March? Not to worry– we’ve compiled it for you in a handy blog post and podcast. This month, we read a lot about CIRR and student outcomes reporting, we heard from reporters and coding bootcamp students about getting hired after coding bootcamp, a number of schools announced exciting diversity initiatives, and we added a handful of new schools to the Course Report school directory! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →