fvi-school-of-technology-logo

FVI School of Technology

Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami, Miami

FVI School of Technology

FVI School of Technology’s Web Developer program is a 9-month bootcamp designed to turn beginners into full stack web developers in Miramar, Florida. This course has a 25-hour per week schedule, so students can continue to work while they learn. Of those 25 hours, 20 hours is classroom time and the rest is practiced outside the classroom.

In this program, students will learn front-end web development, including basic HTML5, CSS3, and JS, in addition to SASS, jQuery, React.JS, object oriented programming, and functional programming. The back-end portion of the course focuses on Node.js. Since FVI School of Technology is a code school that cares about job skills, they also include a 6-week track in PHP – a code camp within a code camp.

The 9-month Web Development program is one of the first programs of its kind to be eligible for federal financial aid for qualified applicants. Once students complete this program, the Career Services team will work with them to find an opportunity to use their new skills. With dedicated instructors, an understanding support staff, and a talented Career Services team, FVI School of Technology can teach you the skills you need to start an amazing tech career in less than a year.

Recent FVI School of Technology Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (20) reviews for FVI School of Technology →

Recent FVI School of Technology News

• Cyber Security

In Person
      LocationMiami
      As a student in our Cyber Security Network Technician program, you’ll learn about every aspect of Cyber Security – from software distribution and updates and troubleshooting support to implement auditing policy and performing scheduled vulnerability-assessment scans. Through lectures, discussions, demonstrations, exercises, and laboratory projects, we’ll introduce the 21st century cloud-based systems administration on Azure and AWS and prepare you to perform all basic configuration procedures to build LAN and WAN interfaces for the most commonly used router protocols. Upon completing this program, you’ll be qualified to manage, support, and troubleshoot information systems with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Linux, as well as configure Cisco switches and routers.
    • Full Stack Web Developer

LocationMiami
      Our in-person Web Development courses are designed for busy adults who can't quit their day jobs but are driven to boost their professional skills or change their career. Few Coding Schools offer the length and breadth of material that we do. We are a Computer Programming School devoted to creating Web Application Developers with sound Computer Science skills. Our curriculum is designed to be completed in a dense, but realistic time frame of nine months. By the end of the 9-month program, each student will have their own portfolio full of web applications, something which university graduates lack and employers desperately seek.
      Federal financial aid available to those who qualify.
      Minimum Skill LevelNone, beginners welcome!
    • Alain Tavarez • Front-End Web Developer • Graduate

I have been to different schools and have received education from many different sources. By far my time at TechLaunch was the best, From the teachers to the schedule everything exceeded expectations.

• BootCamp
      - 8/21/2017
      Peter S. Vegliante • Student

Attending TechLaunch boot camp was nothing more than an amazing experience.  I started out with absolutely zero knowledge of coding. The instructors worked with me one on one when I need help in classes and even late at night and by late at night I mean 2330 (1130pm), on weekends, they would even come in to class early. That level of dedication is extremely rare in teachers/instructors. They covered the material in-depth and made sure I had complete understanding. By half way through the school I was already working with individual clients on projects. The staff always made me feel welcome with a warm GENUINE smile and always greeted me by name. The placement staff works tirelessly to help get you employed before you finish school. Other than me actual home, there is no other place that I have felt more welcome and more at home than at TechLaunch.

• Jose Julien • Student

I'm 22 years old and I have been enrolled with schools all my life (well, almost) and I can tell you starting with them has been the best desition I made in the past years. I'm proud to be part of this because I am pretty sure if they continue in the future as they are doing now they will get very far inside this industry. Thank you!!!

• Marcel Barrios • Student

I am a student at TechLaunch, and my experience have been great so far.  All the instructors are friendly, but at the same time they push you to grasp the concepts. The languages we study are the ones that are in demand in Miami  and Worldwide. They provide great financing and scholarships. The location is awesome. They have specialized personal that help you get a job. I am very happy with my decison of getting in TechLaunch, and I highly recommend it.

• Frank Veloz • Full Stack Developer • Graduate
      Doing the the TechLaunch course was the best decision I have ever made. I learned so much and discovered a new world of technology that changed my life for the best. I was able to grow mentally and financially really fast. The coding skills I learned literally launched me to success.
    • Terria-Marie Jackson

This summer I did the Tech Hire BootCamp. It was a very interesting experience. I got the chance to explore my options on what I want to do when I get older. Coding in this program made me want to change my mind on becoming a doctor.

• John Henry

I Did The Summer Boot Camp Program With Tech Launch. And It Was Very Informative I Learned Alot About Technology And The Program Helped Me Understand The Uses Of Technology. I Like The Way The Program Is structured And How It's Very Hands- On. All In All, It's A Great Program!!

• La mejor escuela
      - 1/17/2017
      María Saenz • Graduate
      La mejor escuela, mi profesora me ayudó muchiaimo, el área de búsqueda de empleo es excelente, definitiva te ayudan, te orientan y la verdad me siento muy feliz de haberme graduado en esta bellísima escuela