Fuel Sales Academy
Fuel Sales Academy offers an “Earn While You Learn” Sales Development Accelerator bootcamp in Kansas City, MO. This bootcamp is offered live online and takes approximately 8 weeks to complete. Students graduate when they consistently hit sales metrics over a 4-week period. Students will learn technologies such as Outreach.io, SalesLoft, Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, and Zoho.
The first step in applying for the Fuel Sales Academy bootcamp is to enroll in the free, 2-hour Sales Development Foundations training course. Students who complete the Foundations course will receive information regarding how to apply for the Sales Development Accelerator bootcamp.
Fuel Sales Academy will receive career assistance including resume development, interviewing skills, and access to job placement opportunities.
There is no tuition fee associated with the Sales Development Accelerator bootcamp. Fuel Sales Academy offers an “Earn While You Learn” model and students are paid an hourly wage plus commission for their work during the bootcamp.
Recent Fuel Sales Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Fuel Sales Academy News
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineStudents will learn technologies such as Outreach.io, SalesLoft, Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, and Zoho. Students graduate when they consistently hit sales metrics over a 4-week period. Fuel Sales Academy will receive career assistance including resume development, interviewing skills, and access to job placement opportunities.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Fuel Sales Academy Reviews
6 reviews sorted by:
- Great Sales Learning with paid work- 4/29/2021David Beauchamp • Graduate • Course: Sales Development Accelerator • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Changed My Life!- 4/28/2021Leah Tapley • SDR at Branching Minds • Graduate • Campus: Kansas City • Verified via LinkedInI could write a book but I'll keep it short (if you want to know the whole story, contact me on LinkedIn). From day one, the team at Fuel Sales proved just how different they are in contrast to those typical sales-y people (you know what I'm talking about - the sharks, the pushy, the cocky).
- They pay those who give them a chance to show them how to make a difference (free classes where they pay YOU to learn!)
- They vet other tech companies and help you find your niche
- They support you every step of the way (before, during, and after placement!)
- They genuinely care about you as a person - your life, your development, your future
- Dan, Lonnie, Zach and Alex bust their butts to provide you with curated sequences, daily meetings to keep everyone connected, quality content, continuous learning, etc.
In a nutshell, they truly go above and beyond for their people!
The team here is more like family to me. They believed in me and pushed me out of my comfort zone. They took a girl who never would have considered a career in sales and helped her soar. Now, I've been in sales for about 2 years and am currently at an amazing company Fuel partners with, and still get to work closely with the SDRs in training at Fuel Sales Academy. I graduated and moved on in my career, but gained so much more than sales knowledge. I gained comrades, family, and the best references I could ask for ;)
Take a leap of faith and attend their class! What have you got to lose?
- A great place to learn and grow- 4/27/2021Italia • SDR • Student • Course: Sales Development Accelerator • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInIt's awesome to be at Fuel Sales. The teaching is immersive, insightful, top-notch, support is always available, and my peers are very friendly. It's also great that they let us know about job opportunities to apply to. I wholeheartedly recommend Fuel Sales Academy as THE place to begin anyone's sales journey.
- Sales Bootcamp Reflection - Fuel Sales Academy- 4/29/2021Truman Cassady • Sales Development Representative • Student • Campus: Kansas CityThrough Fuel Sales Academy, I've gained a framework for the sales process that identifies a need with a potential client and builds trust with them before ever talking about a transaction. As I am talking with prospects, I've noticed they open up and offer more attention, information, and objectivity when I approach sales from a partnership perspective. Learning how to identify and build mutual partnerships with a client is a competitive skill I've strengthened from my training at Fuel Sales Academy.
- Excellent Way to Get in to Tech Sales- 4/27/2021Nicholas Ogorzaly • SDR • Student • Course: Sales Development Accelerator • Campus: Online
- SDR- 4/27/2021Anonymous • Student • Campus: Kansas CityI really like the feedback that I am getting. The team is super positive and everyone wants everyone to win! It's great to have access to recordings to the team and learn from listening as well. Things to go back to study when you need it most! Just a great way to learn with people that have been where you have been and are working together as a whole!!