fuel-sales-academy-logo

Fuel Sales Academy

Average Rating4.71
14 Reviews
1 Course

Fuel Sales Academy offers an “Earn While You Learn” Sales Development Accelerator bootcamp in Kansas City, MO. This bootcamp is offered live online and takes approximately 8 weeks to complete. Students graduate when they consistently hit sales metrics over a 4-week period. Students will learn technologies such as Outreach.io, SalesLoft, Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, and Zoho.

The first step in applying for the Fuel Sales Academy bootcamp is to enroll in ...

14 Fuel Sales Academy Reviews

• Sep 02, 2022

Learning and Growth for this transitioning teacher

You will learn so much about being an SDR in a short period of time
    Understanding of sales methodology including call and email scripting
    Supportive coaches, daily check-ins, one-on-one meetings, ability to get help and support from others in the program via chats, meetings, etc.
    On-the-job training that lets you know if this is the right role for you and helps you to be competitive in securing roles as an SDR
    They work to meet you where you are
    You know and understand ...
  • Mar 06, 2022

Terminated, and never paid for the little training I had

I went in as someone that was an exceptional customer service representative. One bad survey from a customer in 4 years, and I had ten years of experience in customer engagement. They let me go on the third day, didn't pay me for the days I was with you them, and made a judgment before I even made a single phone call. I am quite good at building rapport on the phone, in fact it is something I am quite good at. I would say that the company made a bad judgment call. I probably had more exp...

Mar 14, 2022

Kenneth, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We did send the paperwork necessary to pay you, but unfortunately you never reached back out. If you would please reach me at lonnie.hansen@gofuelsales.com I would be happy to rectify this situation. Our student experience is a top priority here.

I wish you the best luck in all of your endeavors and I am sorry we were unable to progress you through the program based on the interactions we had with you through your time here.
  • Nov 15, 2021

Feedback about cybersecurity bootcamp

I am about to graduate from a cybersecurity course started in May 2021, Fullstack academy SDU. My overall rating for this course is satisfactory.

The course wasn’t easy and fast pace, to the point I got overwhelmed at the beginning, especially with no experience and background in computers. But Fullstack provides as many tools and help along the way to make this journey possible for me. Six months from that day, now I am looking back and happy for the amount of experience and know...

Mar 15, 2022

Although I think you put this review on the wrong company we do appreciate the positive stars. Best of luck to you!
  • Apr 29, 2021

Great Sales Learning with paid work

Quick classroom experience to get a good foundation, then you dive into work. Great opportunity to gain actual experience as an SDR as they help you find a full-time full benefits position.

Mar 15, 2022

I am glad you enjoyed your time here and I hope you have continued success!!
  • Apr 28, 2021

Changed My Life!

I could write a book but I'll keep it short (if you want to know the whole story, contact me on LinkedIn). From day one, the team at Fuel Sales proved just how different they are in contrast to those typical sales-y people (you know what I'm talking about - the sharks, the pushy, the cocky).

They pay those who give them a chance to show them how to make a difference (free classes where they pay YOU to learn!) They vet other tech ...
  • Apr 27, 2021

A great place to learn and grow

It's awesome to be at Fuel Sales. The teaching is immersive, insightful, top-notch, support is always available, and my peers are very friendly. It's also great that they let us know about job opportunities to apply to. I wholeheartedly recommend Fuel Sales Academy as THE place to begin anyone's sales journey.

May 13, 2022

I really appreciate the review. We love to opportunity to help folks develop and join the sales community!
  • Jul 26, 2022

Sales Development Representative

This is a great company. There are tons of "academies" out there who are charging you and underdelivering. However, these guys pay you, teach you, train you, and give you a stepping stone to great companies. Highly recommend.
  • Mar 23, 2022

Life Changing - Best Opportunity for Your Future

Don't pass up on Fuel Sales Academy! I cannot recommend starting with this company enough. I began as someone who wanted to get into the sales field, but with no experience or skills I was lost. After going through their process I am now beginning at a new company I'm very excited about with a fantastic career track.
    At Fuel Sales I met incredibly friendly and inspiring individuals who built my sales skills from the ground up. It was clear from the start that their only goal was for m...

May 13, 2022

Thanks for the review! Hope you are doing well! You were an absolute pleasure to have in the program!
  • Mar 10, 2022

SDR

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Fuel Sales Academy.

I was reasonably skeptical coming into the opportunity, worried that the SDR's would be treated like inventory and/or abused for their labor. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

It was clear from the beginning, when the Founder/CEO spent a whole week personally training a very small group of us, that Fuel Sales makes the students of the academy their highest priority.

The expectati...

Mar 14, 2022

It's been an absolute pleasure having you part of the program! I wish we could keep all of our students! I am excited to see where you go from here with all the potential you have.
  • Mar 10, 2022

Beyond What I Expected!

I was referred by a friend who went through the academy and was set up for success to land a job through them that paid extremely well! I have never had sales experience priory to this opportunity, but that didn't matter at all! They taught me exactly what I needed to know and the best tactics to take. The environment is so positive and encouraging. I have recommended this to so many of my family and friends because I know the results it provides!

Mar 14, 2022

It was great having you as part of the program! You're going to do great out there in the sales world!
  • Apr 29, 2021

Sales Bootcamp Reflection - Fuel Sales Academy

Through Fuel Sales Academy, I've gained a framework for the sales process that identifies a need with a potential client and builds trust with them before ever talking about a transaction. As I am talking with prospects, I've noticed they open up and offer more attention, information, and objectivity when I approach sales from a partnership perspective. Learning how to identify and build mutual partnerships with a client is a competitive skill I've strengthened from my training at Fuel ...

Mar 14, 2022

Thank you for your review. I am really glad to hear you had a positive experience while here at Fuel Sales Academy. Best of luck as you go forward in your career!
  • Apr 27, 2021

Excellent Way to Get in to Tech Sales

Fuel Sales Academy offers hands on training, real life experience, and a super supportive work environment. You get sales development representative training while earning money.

Fuel Sales Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent Fuel Sales Academy News

Jess Feldman
Published April 29, 2021
Course Report · Course Report Coding Bootcamp News Roundup - March 2021 Happy Spring! After a difficult past year, a recent U.S. Department of Labor survey reports that job openings have hit a two-year high. We dive into how President Biden’s $2 trillion infrastructure plan could play a major role in workforce development training to fill those vacancies and how coding bootcamps may fit ...