fuel-sales-academy-logo

Fuel Sales Academy

Kansas City, Online

Fuel Sales Academy

Fuel Sales Academy offers an “Earn While You Learn” Sales Development Accelerator bootcamp in Kansas City, MO. This bootcamp is offered live online and takes approximately 8 weeks to complete. Students graduate when they consistently hit sales metrics over a 4-week period. Students will learn technologies such as Outreach.io, SalesLoft, Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, and Zoho.

The first step in applying for the Fuel Sales Academy bootcamp is to enroll in the free, 2-hour Sales Development Foundations training course. Students who complete the Foundations course will receive information regarding how to apply for the Sales Development Accelerator bootcamp.

There is no tuition fee associated with the Sales Development Accelerator bootcamp. Fuel Sales Academy offers an “Earn While You Learn” model and students are paid an hourly wage plus commission for their work during the bootcamp.

Recent Fuel Sales Academy Reviews: Rating 4.64

all (11) reviews for Fuel Sales Academy →

Recent Fuel Sales Academy News

• Sales Development Accelerator

Salesforce, Sales
    OnlinePart Time8 Weeks
    Students will learn technologies such as Outreach.io, SalesLoft, Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, and Zoho. Students graduate when they consistently hit sales metrics over a 4-week period. Fuel Sales Academy will receive career assistance including resume development, interviewing skills, and access to job placement opportunities.
  • Kenny  User Photo
    Kenny • Na • Verified via LinkedIn
    I went in as someone that was an exceptional customer service representative. One bad survey from a customer in 4 years, and I had ten years of experience in customer engagement. They let me go on the third day, didn't pay me for the days I was with you them, and made a judgment before I even made a single phone call. I am quite good at building rapport on the phone, in fact it is something I am quite good at. I would say that the company made a bad judgment call. I probably had more experience than anyone else in the class. I would have finished the training and hit my metrics with no problems but the company has it out for me from the beginning.
    Monday, Mar 14 2022
    Kenneth, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We did send the paperwork necessary to pay you, but unfortunately you never reached back out. If you would please reach me at lonnie.hansen@gofuelsales.com I would be happy to rectify this situation. Our student experience is a top priority here.

I wish you the best luck in all of your endeavors and I am sorry we were unable to progress you through the program based on the interactions we had with you through your time here.
  • shaggy bradaran  User Photo
    shaggy bradaran • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am about to graduate from a cybersecurity course started in May 2021, Fullstack academy SDU. My overall rating for this course is satisfactory.

The course wasn’t easy and fast pace, to the point I got overwhelmed at the beginning, especially with no experience and background in computers. But Fullstack provides as many tools and help along the way to make this journey possible for me. Six months from that day, now I am looking back and happy for the amount of experience and knowledge I gained in such a short time.

I have so many people to thank for, my wonderful teacher who was kind and knowledgeable. My Student Aide ( Tanisha ) who were nonstop helping and carrying and pushing and making times even out of office hours due to my very complicated work schedule. Our teacher and director are taking time and patient with me while I was facing many struggles and expressing not having proper English can cause more challenges. for me too. They gave me the necessary attention, time so I will be able to find my way in this course.

Do I go back and make a choice to pick this course again? Absolutely. I learned a lot and I am hoping this will help me to find my next new career field with confidence.
    Tuesday, Mar 15 2022
    Although I think you put this review on the wrong company we do appreciate the positive stars. Best of luck to you!
  • David Beauchamp  User Photo
    David Beauchamp • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Quick classroom experience to get a good foundation, then you dive into work. Great opportunity to gain actual experience as an SDR as they help you find a full-time full benefits position.
    Tuesday, Mar 15 2022
    I am glad you enjoyed your time here and I hope you have continued success!!
  • Changed My Life!
    - 4/28/2021
    Leah Tapley  User Photo
    Leah Tapley • SDR at Branching Minds • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I could write a book but I'll keep it short (if you want to know the whole story, contact me on LinkedIn). From day one, the team at Fuel Sales proved just how different they are in contrast to those typical sales-y people (you know what I'm talking about - the sharks, the pushy, the cocky).

• They pay those who give them a chance to show them how to make a difference (free classes where they pay YOU to learn!)
    • They vet other tech companies and help you find your niche
    • They support you every step of the way (before, during, and after placement!)
    • They genuinely care about you as a person - your life, your development, your future
    • Dan, Lonnie, Zach and Alex bust their butts to provide you with curated sequences, daily meetings to keep everyone connected, quality content, continuous learning, etc.

In a nutshell, they truly go above and beyond for their people!

The team here is more like family to me. They believed in me and pushed me out of my comfort zone. They took a girl who never would have considered a career in sales and helped her soar. Now, I've been in sales for about 2 years and am currently at an amazing company Fuel partners with, and still get to work closely with the SDRs in training at Fuel Sales Academy. I graduated and moved on in my career, but gained so much more than sales knowledge. I gained comrades, family, and the best references I could ask for ;)

Take a leap of faith and attend their class! What have you got to lose?
  • Italia  User Photo
    Italia • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    It's awesome to be at Fuel Sales. The teaching is immersive, insightful, top-notch, support is always available, and my peers are very friendly. It's also great that they let us know about job opportunities to apply to. I wholeheartedly recommend Fuel Sales Academy as THE place to begin anyone's sales journey.
    Friday, May 13 2022
    I really appreciate the review. We love to opportunity to help folks develop and join the sales community!
  • Tyler Howe • SDR • Graduate
    Don't pass up on Fuel Sales Academy! I cannot recommend starting with this company enough. I began as someone who wanted to get into the sales field, but with no experience or skills I was lost. After going through their process I am now beginning at a new company I'm very excited about with a fantastic career track.
    At Fuel Sales I met incredibly friendly and inspiring individuals who built my sales skills from the ground up. It was clear from the start that their only goal was for me to find success. Starting here you'll be eased in to the SDR process and work your way up to their "graduate" level. Once your skills are at the right level, you'll be set up for interviews with companies of your choosing immediately. The kicker is that the whole time THEY PAY YOU.
    There's no better sales training program than Fuel Sales (I've had my experiences with a few). From the personal relationships I've built with coworkers and managers to the skills I've acquired, I will never forget my time here and I'll always be grateful for how much I have learned.
    I can't recommend jumping onboard enough, if you put in some work its a near guarantee to set you up for a highly successful sales career, and an experience you'll always remember fondly.
    Friday, May 13 2022
    Thanks for the review! Hope you are doing well! You were an absolute pleasure to have in the program!
  • SDR
    - 3/10/2022
    Alex • SDR
    I couldn't be happier with my experience at Fuel Sales Academy.

I was reasonably skeptical coming into the opportunity, worried that the SDR's would be treated like inventory and/or abused for their labor. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

It was clear from the beginning, when the Founder/CEO spent a whole week personally training a very small group of us, that Fuel Sales makes the students of the academy their highest priority.

The expectation for call volume is so fair that even with time set aside for reviewing calls and daily coaching sessions, most people easily clear the soft quota.

It's almost a shame to graduate and move on!
    Monday, Mar 14 2022
    It's been an absolute pleasure having you part of the program! I wish we could keep all of our students! I am excited to see where you go from here with all the potential you have.
  • Laurelle Rozasatti • Graduate
    I was referred by a friend who went through the academy and was set up for success to land a job through them that paid extremely well! I have never had sales experience priory to this opportunity, but that didn't matter at all! They taught me exactly what I needed to know and the best tactics to take. The environment is so positive and encouraging. I have recommended this to so many of my family and friends because I know the results it provides!
    Monday, Mar 14 2022
    It was great having you as part of the program! You're going to do great out there in the sales world!
  • Truman Cassady • Sales Development Representative • Student
     Through Fuel Sales Academy, I've gained a framework for the sales process that identifies a need with a potential client and builds trust with them before ever talking about a transaction. As I am talking with prospects, I've noticed they open up and offer more attention, information, and objectivity when I approach sales from a partnership perspective. Learning how to identify and build mutual partnerships with a client is a competitive skill I've strengthened from my training at Fuel Sales Academy.
    Monday, Mar 14 2022
    Thank you for your review. I am really glad to hear you had a positive experience while here at Fuel Sales Academy. Best of luck as you go forward in your career!
  • Nicholas Ogorzaly • SDR • Student
    Fuel Sales Academy offers hands on training, real life experience, and a super supportive work environment. You get sales development representative training while earning money.
  • SDR
    - 4/27/2021
    I really like the feedback that I am getting. The team is super positive and everyone wants everyone to win! It's great to have access to recordings to the team and learn from listening as well. Things to go back to study when you need it most! Just a great way to learn with people that have been where you have been and are working together as a whole!!
    Friday, May 13 2022
    Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it!