epicode-logo

Epicode

Epicode

Epicode is an online digital skills training academy that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps in web development and data analysis. Students choose which track they would like to study in, and then receive a 12-week training in the core basics. After that, students choose a 8-week Masters program to specialize in (back end development, mobile development, cybersecurity), and then complete a 4-week capstone project. Lessons are taught live online, and students will practice through projects and pair programming. Personal tutors are available to give students extra support during the bootcamp.

No prior experience is required to apply. Applicants will be interviewed and complete an assessment in order to be accepted to the bootcamp.

Epicode students receive career services while at the bootcamp. Soft skills training is incorporated into the curriculum, and students will be assigned a personal career coach. Career services includes personal branding and portfolio review.

Epicode offers an Income Share Agreement where students pay 33% of the tuition upfront and then the rest of the tuition after they land a job.

Epicode is formerly known as Strive School.

Recent Epicode Reviews: Rating 4.96

all (55) reviews for Epicode →

Recent Epicode News

• Data Analyst - Full Time

Become a Data Analyst, the professional that the world's most influential companies are looking for. The course is online, the classes are live. With us, you enter a virtual classroom where you can interact with teachers and with the other participants. Get ready for an interactive and engaging training experience. After 3 months of Core Program, you will start a Master of Specialization of your choice and become a specialist. During the sixth month you will work on your final project. A whole month of career coaching awaits you at the end of the course, to prepare you for interviews and tests. Evaluate the best job proposals, find your place in the tech world and help improve it. With EPICODE you can study online, choose your specialization and if you don't find a job, you only pay half price.
    Deposit2.450 €
    Tuition PlansPay 2.450 € upfront + 4.950€ only if you find a job!
    ScholarshipScholarships available for STEM graduates!
    Minimum Skill LevelThe course starts from zero, no particular background is needed.
  • Web Developer - Full Time

Java, Front End, SQL, React.js, Node.js, Mobile, Express.js, AngularJS, CSS, HTML, JavaScript
    In Tech you do not look for a job, you choose it. The supply is very high and companies struggle to fill all the available positions. EPICODE helps you turn your talent into a career in tech, and if you can't find a job, you only pay for half of the course fee. The EPICODE courses have a revolutionary teaching approach: 3-month Core Program and a Master of Specialization to follow your passion and become one of the most sought after professional figures in the job market. Our teaching method focuses on two key elements: practical projects and coaching. Practical projects: at EPICODE we believe in practical project-based learning. Learn to program on real cases and apply your acquired skills directly in the world of work. Coaching: we will assign you a personal coach who will guide you in the development of your projects through weekly sessions.
    Deposit2.450 €
    Tuition PlansPay 2.450 € upfront + 4.950€ only if you find a job!
  • Web Developer - Part Time

Java, AngularJS, CSS, Express.js, HTML, JavaScript, MongoDB, Node.js, React.js, Front End, Networking, SQL
    It's time to shape your future. Finally, EPICODE offers its course for Web Developers also in Part Time formula: 9 months of online course to become a Web Developer and launch your career in the world of tech. After 3 intense months of core program, you will choose your specialization path and dedicate yourself to practical projects. Then you will follow a career coaching path designed around your needs and aspirations! If you are motivated enough to solve the complex problems of an increasingly hyper-connected world, we are happy to meet you!
    Tuition PlansPayment in Installments available.
  • FullStack Review
    - 5/19/2022
    Matt  User Photo
    Matt • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Are you looking for a change? This might be just right for you!

I was a little sceptical at first but I had totally changed my mind after finishing the course. You might be a good self learner with uncountable resources on the internet but the experience is incomparable. Working in a team with coding is totally different from working alone. There are many ways to implement the code and you will learn a lot from others.  The schedule is really intense if you have no prior experience in programming before. You also get invaluable support after graduate in networking and job seeking.
  • Great Bootcamp!
    - 5/6/2022
    Giuseppe  User Photo
    Giuseppe • Data Scientist • Verified via LinkedIn
    Let me start by telling you that you get the best out of this bootcamp if you put a lot of effort into it. The 6 months of learning will be crazily intense, they will be throwing at you a lot of theory and expect you to put it into code, and at the end of every module you will need to build software using the tools you have studied about during the previous weeks. The teachers and the people in charge of helping you landing the job afterwards are all young and energetic, and they take their job really seriously. Fellow students and alumni are gonna be an actual resource for you during the course. You will make great progresses, personally I felt like there was some backlog because there really is a lot of stuff to learn, but if you are willing to spend a couple evenings or a weekend to catch up, or ask your teachers for some help understanding something, they will provide you with everything you need to master the topic. The rest is up to you: put in the time and you will see how quickly you'll be able to use complex and sought after libraries such as Sci-Kit Learn, Pytorch, Flask, Streamlit.
  • Nagaveena  User Photo
    Nagaveena • Frontend Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Stay hungry, stay foolish - Steve Jobs
    I strongly believe in this and which made me change my career path by joining strive school (now EPICODE Global).
    Embedded software engineer turned Frontend Developer.

It all started around August last year, my husband introduced me to Strive school, As he knew that I was interested in learning new technologies, especially Frontend development.

What I really liked about Strive School is its level of dedication to making its students learn and understand the concepts of web development. I really liked the course structure as it literally replicates any full-time job with the support of highly smart teachers, teaching assistants, and tutors whose only goal is to make their students succeed.

On the other hand, what I am personally proud of myself is the level of dedication that I could put in during those last 5-6 months to learn and understand the technology.
     I have seen myself not leaving my spot at home for hours until I find the solution to the problem at hand.
    I always believe that if we find something which we love doing it might seem like work to others but for us, it feels like a play. And this is what exactly I noticed happening to me.

I am very proud of what I have accomplished by joining Strive School (now EPICODE Global) to learn "Front-end Web development".
    And now I can say myself as a Frontend developer

Kudos to Strive School (now EPICODE Global) team. I hope that you guys will keep up the same level of quality and commitment for the next months and years to come.
  • André Sousa  User Photo
    André Sousa • Fullstack web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did the Fullstack web development. From start to end my experience was amazing. Best teachers I ever had. Each one is specialized in one area and they know well what they’re doing. I can say I never been so focused in class as I did in Strive, the way the day is split with live lectures in the morning and homework in the afternoon makes it very engaging. I 100% recommend for who is starting. I just suggest you practice a bit of javascript, html and css before, not much, just have some notions.
    Apart from coding, the job hunting assistance from specialized coachs was crucial to me finding a job. Now I can say I’m very happy in my new beginning with this new job as a fullstack developer.
  • Hilary   User Photo
    Hilary • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Strive School is the best when we talk about BootCamps. It’s super-intensive, well-structured, organized and supportive in every aspect of their training. From zero knowledge to Professional level in an interval of six months, quite unbelievable but true because of their organized structure, professional teachers, great management team and capable tutors always read to help and assist. I would recommend Strive School to anyone who really wants to succeed and become proficient with his/her skills.
  • Lorenzo Giorgini  User Photo
    Lorenzo Giorgini • React Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Strive School has been one of the best choices I have made in my life, at first I was kinda skeptical that I would've been able to learn all that stuff in only 6 months, it's been sometimes hard, but the results were great, I started with a bit of coding knowledge, so I wasn't a complete beginner, but even if you're starting from 0 you can do it
  • Tarun sai  User Photo
    Tarun sai • Student Developer in Frontend Development • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    - Perfect curriculum
    - Mentors and Teachers were very patient and well supported

• Maksym Sharin  User Photo
    Maksym Sharin • Junior Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After an internship and a little freelance internship i was struggling to find a company that could teach me
    the state of art technology for web development.

By luck I found strive school, the company that act as the missing piece in the chain of an
    IT industry that hardly need a vital supply of competent web developers.

Personally the experience done here is one of the most valuable asset of my resume, and i gonna explain why:

- The time and dedication spent here are all dedicated to your skill development,
       where in a company , ( when they train, and the company-tutor is competent ) is still a half effort and not always full of
       transferable skills.

- The curriculum, the structure and career section are tailored for being a fit for Europe market ,
       it's a the best way for reach remote positions in international teams.

- if you have some little experienced like me but not that much for cover real lead roles,
      you gonna have here the opportunity to start gaining Project-Management, Mentoring and leadership skills in a
      not-critical context, thing that is very rare to experience in a conventional context.

- this curriculum also lends itself adequately for a freelance activity in the case it's your desired goal

- Thanks to the strive's growing network of companies and reputation,
      you are likely to be hired in shorter times, with less interview steps and in respectable and compliant companies.
      More than career service the real asset long term gonna be your connections done here,
      expanding your opportunity-awareness and opportunity-hitting  surface areas.

- Thanks to the Income Share Agreement model,
       Strive gonna be always interested in making you successful and rightfully payed,
       your success is strive's income and reputation.
       Is to say also, that the terms are a "fair bet" and
       cover all the scenarios needed for qualify them as Positive agreements,
  • Abdugaffor Abdurakhimov  User Photo
    Abdugaffor Abdurakhimov • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Even I had previous experience in software development I learned so much in strive. At the end of the course, they also help to find a job and I think that's the most important thing.
    After graduating I find a great job in a month with the help of strive. Currently, I'm working as a frontend developer at inoviagroup.se
  • Azizbek Tokhirjonov  User Photo
    Azizbek Tokhirjonov • Software Developer at Capgemini • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I tried to learn to code for 2 years without success. I always used to start and give up. I lost my belief in myself to become a developer as I thought it was too difficult for me! Then came Strive School!! With their highly qualified instructors, and well-planned curriculum, I made the impossible possible for myself and I became a developer in 5months, even before I officially graduate.

I am super thankful to the all Strivers in the Strive School for being amazingly kind and supportive! You will not find there a traditional classroom but you find there a family and an active coding community with whom you can grow together!

I recommend Strive School to all the dreamers to make their dream of becoming a developer come true!

• Eriseld Kosta  User Photo
    Eriseld Kosta • Software developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Well I cannot express myself how grateful I am to Strive School. They was with me from the beginning to end, always ready and happy to assist me, and they gave me the opportunity to follow my dream... To become a full stack developer. I want to thank all the Strive team and I strongly follow and support you to never give up on what you're doing and to help persons who are passionate about coding and want to achieve their own goals.I was surprised when I started working as a software developer and almost everything I did on Strive was out tasks on our daily work. I strongly recommend Strive to any new member who want to join. It's worth it 100%.
  • Kaiwan Kadir  User Photo
    Kaiwan Kadir • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    A great school which gives you all the tools necessary to succeed from day one.

They teach you in depth an amazing array of skills and technologies - a lot more than I could have ever imagined. I loved the experience and the format really made me fall in love with learning again. From all the well taught lectures to all the fun exercises you do in solo, pair programming and team projects. Guided throughout the whole journey and 1 on 1 support available whenever you need it.

At first I was sceptical like most, to be honest. But since finishing the course and finding my dream job, all doubts have been eliminated and strive really did live up to their word.

I would highly recommend this course and one word of advice from me would be to make the most out of it. It is really a good opportunity to become a great developer (if you learn everything they teach properly and go out of your way to learn more as well!)