Epicode is an online digital skills training academy that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps in web development and data analysis. Students choose which track they would like to study in, and then receive a 12-week training in the core basics. After that, students choose a 8-week Masters program to specialize in (back end development, mobile development, cybersecurity), and then complete a 4-week capstone project. Lessons are taught live online, and students will practice through projects and pair programming. Personal tutors are available to give students extra support during the bootcamp.
No prior experience is required to apply. Applicants will be interviewed and complete an assessment in order to be accepted to the bootcamp.
Epicode students receive career services while at the bootcamp. Soft skills training is incorporated into the curriculum, and students will be assigned a personal career coach. Career services includes personal branding and portfolio review.
Recent Epicode Reviews: Rating 4.96
Recent Epicode News
OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week24 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost €9,900 Class size 25 Location OnlineIn Tech you do not look for a job, you choose it. The supply is very high and companies struggle to fill all the available positions. EPICODE helps you turn your talent into a career in tech, and if you can't find a job, you only pay for half of the course fee. The EPICODE courses have a revolutionary teaching approach: 3-month Core Program and a Master of Specialization to follow your passion and become one of the most sought after professional figures in the job market. Our teaching method focuses on two key elements: practical projects and coaching. Practical projects: at EPICODE we believe in practical project-based learning. Learn to program on real cases and apply your acquired skills directly in the world of work. Coaching: we will assign you a personal coach who will guide you in the development of your projects through weekly sessions.
Deposit 250 € Tuition Plans Only pay 250 € upfront + 9.990 € only if you find a job! Refund / Guarantee The course is offered in I.S.A - Income Share Agreement. You only pay if you find a job.
Minimum Skill Level The course starts from zero, no particular background is needed. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
57 reviews sorted by:
- An amazing experience- 7/13/2022Paul Murray • Graduate Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Developer - Full Time • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThe course content and layout was perfect, with each topic perfectly setting you up for the next. With classes in the morning and coursework to complete in the afternoon you had plenty of support to help you in your journey, by the end of the course I expected to know the basics, yet my abilities have far surpassed that! I now have successfully gained a position as a Graduate Software Developer and I am so grateful for the whole team at Epicode.
- Life changing experience!!!- 6/17/2022Ana Matei • Frontend Developer • Graduate • Course: Frontend Development • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInSuper intense 5 months that opened so many opportunities for my future. I got a job in almost 1 month after my graduation day!! You will experience some really stressful periods, but at the same time rewarding ones. You will connect with amazing colleagues and tutors. If you truly want to change your life, you need this bootcamp.
- What university should be like- 6/12/2022Marti Purull • Graduate • Course: Web Developer - Full Time • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInLife-changing experience. Extremely intense six months that give you the knowledge and practice you need to change your life and become a professional developer. The quality of the teaching is top-class. The curriculum is cleverly put together, which you confirm when you start looking for a suitable job: you learn what companies are after. More than anything, the sense of community and the helpfulness of everyone involved are extraordinary.
- FullStack Review- 5/19/2022Matt • Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Developer - Full Time • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubAre you looking for a change? This might be just right for you!
I was a little sceptical at first but I had totally changed my mind after finishing the course. You might be a good self learner with uncountable resources on the internet but the experience is incomparable. Working in a team with coding is totally different from working alone. There are many ways to implement the code and you will learn a lot from others. The schedule is really intense if you have no prior experience in programming before. You also get invaluable support after graduate in networking and job seeking.
- Great Bootcamp!- 5/6/2022Giuseppe • Data Scientist • Course: Data Analyst - Full Time • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInLet me start by telling you that you get the best out of this bootcamp if you put a lot of effort into it. The 6 months of learning will be crazily intense, they will be throwing at you a lot of theory and expect you to put it into code, and at the end of every module you will need to build software using the tools you have studied about during the previous weeks. The teachers and the people in charge of helping you landing the job afterwards are all young and energetic, and they take their job really seriously. Fellow students and alumni are gonna be an actual resource for you during the course. You will make great progresses, personally I felt like there was some backlog because there really is a lot of stuff to learn, but if you are willing to spend a couple evenings or a weekend to catch up, or ask your teachers for some help understanding something, they will provide you with everything you need to master the topic. The rest is up to you: put in the time and you will see how quickly you'll be able to use complex and sought after libraries such as Sci-Kit Learn, Pytorch, Flask, Streamlit.
- Frontend Development- 4/17/2022Nagaveena • Frontend Developer • Student • Course: Frontend Development • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInStay hungry, stay foolish - Steve JobsI strongly believe in this and which made me change my career path by joining strive school (now EPICODE Global).Embedded software engineer turned Frontend Developer.It all started around August last year, my husband introduced me to Strive school, As he knew that I was interested in learning new technologies, especially Frontend development.What I really liked about Strive School is its level of dedication to making its students learn and understand the concepts of web development. I really liked the course structure as it literally replicates any full-time job with the support of highly smart teachers, teaching assistants, and tutors whose only goal is to make their students succeed.On the other hand, what I am personally proud of myself is the level of dedication that I could put in during those last 5-6 months to learn and understand the technology.I have seen myself not leaving my spot at home for hours until I find the solution to the problem at hand.I always believe that if we find something which we love doing it might seem like work to others but for us, it feels like a play. And this is what exactly I noticed happening to me.I am very proud of what I have accomplished by joining Strive School (now EPICODE Global) to learn "Front-end Web development".And now I can say myself as a Frontend developerKudos to Strive School (now EPICODE Global) team. I hope that you guys will keep up the same level of quality and commitment for the next months and years to come.
Apart from coding, the job hunting assistance from specialized coachs was crucial to me finding a job. Now I can say I’m very happy in my new beginning with this new job as a fullstack developer.
- Full-Stack Web Development- 1/17/2022Hilary • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Web Developer - Part Time • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInStrive School is the best when we talk about BootCamps. It’s super-intensive, well-structured, organized and supportive in every aspect of their training. From zero knowledge to Professional level in an interval of six months, quite unbelievable but true because of their organized structure, professional teachers, great management team and capable tutors always read to help and assist. I would recommend Strive School to anyone who really wants to succeed and become proficient with his/her skills.
- Lorenzo Giorgini • React Developer • Student • Course: Web Developer - Part Time • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInStrive School has been one of the best choices I have made in my life, at first I was kinda skeptical that I would've been able to learn all that stuff in only 6 months, it's been sometimes hard, but the results were great, I started with a bit of coding knowledge, so I wasn't a complete beginner, but even if you're starting from 0 you can do it
- Perfect place for career changers- 12/29/2021Tarun sai • Student Developer in Frontend Development • Graduate • Course: Frontend Development • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- The best step for my early career quality- 12/28/2021Maksym Sharin • Junior Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Web Developer - Part Time • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAfter an internship and a little freelance internship i was struggling to find a company that could teach me
the state of art technology for web development.
By luck I found strive school, the company that act as the missing piece in the chain of an
IT industry that hardly need a vital supply of competent web developers.
Personally the experience done here is one of the most valuable asset of my resume, and i gonna explain why:
- The time and dedication spent here are all dedicated to your skill development,
where in a company , ( when they train, and the company-tutor is competent ) is still a half effort and not always full of
- The curriculum, the structure and career section are tailored for being a fit for Europe market ,
it's a the best way for reach remote positions in international teams.
- if you have some little experienced like me but not that much for cover real lead roles,
you gonna have here the opportunity to start gaining Project-Management, Mentoring and leadership skills in a
not-critical context, thing that is very rare to experience in a conventional context.
- this curriculum also lends itself adequately for a freelance activity in the case it's your desired goal
- Thanks to the strive's growing network of companies and reputation,
you are likely to be hired in shorter times, with less interview steps and in respectable and compliant companies.
More than career service the real asset long term gonna be your connections done here,
expanding your opportunity-awareness and opportunity-hitting surface areas.
- Thanks to the Income Share Agreement model,
Strive gonna be always interested in making you successful and rightfully payed,
your success is strive's income and reputation.
Is to say also, that the terms are a "fair bet" and
cover all the scenarios needed for qualify them as Positive agreements,
- Abdugaffor Abdurakhimov • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Web Developer - Part Time • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInEven I had previous experience in software development I learned so much in strive. At the end of the course, they also help to find a job and I think that's the most important thing.After graduating I find a great job in a month with the help of strive. Currently, I'm working as a frontend developer at inoviagroup.se