eleven-fifty-academy-logo

Eleven Fifty Academy

Hybrid (Online & In-person), Indianapolis, Online

Eleven Fifty Academy

Eleven Fifty Academy is a non-profit coding and cybersecurity bootcamp headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana offering a range of courses from 12-14 week full-time bootcamps to 24-week part-time programs. Eleven Fifty Academy is focused on helping aspiring career-starters with little to no experience as well as tech professionals seeking to enhance their skills. Each course provides a hands-on, project-centric teaching approach for students to grow their soft skills as well as their tech skills in a friendly, entrepreneurial-minded classroom environment. In-person classes are taught at Launch Fishers as well as Downtown Indianapolis.

The Web Development program teaches students JavaScript, HTML, CSS, PostgreSQL, Express, React, and Bootstrap. Students learn pair programming, develop full stack applications, create and deploy web pages, and create a portfolio of finished projects.

The Cybersecurity program includes hands-on training both attacking and defending on a military-grade simulated cybersecurity training range. Students will learn how to conduct and stop cyber attacks, as well as be prepared for an entry-level job in the industry. Students work towards their CompTIA Security+ certification in this program.

The Software Development program gives students the skills to become successful Microsoft .NET software developers. Students will create and deploy web pages, develop full stack applications, and learn modern frameworks and libraries. Students will learn HTML, CSS, .NET, MVC, and REST.

Eleven Fifty Academy offers career prep to their students, including finalizing portfolios, resume and LinkedIn assistance, and offering guidance on professional networking. All programs offered by Eleven Fifty Academy are continuously guided and critiqued by industry advisory boards composed of hiring managers, influencers, and decision makers within the tech ecosystem. Eleven Fifty Academy offers a variety of funding options, including private loans, GI Bill funds, Progressive Income Share Agreements (PISA), and scholarships.

Recent Eleven Fifty Academy Reviews: Rating 4.71

all (144) reviews for Eleven Fifty Academy →

Recent Eleven Fifty Academy News

Read all (48) articles about Eleven Fifty Academy →
  • Cybersecurity 14-Week Bootcamp

Our Cybersecurity program is designed to arm you with real-world experience and the credentials to back it. You'll begin with prework, learning CompTIA A+ basics. Soon after, you are on your way to Network+, and Security+ certifications. As you are earning your certifications, you'll also be gaining experience both attacking (red team) and defending (blue team) on a military-grade cybersecurity simulation range.
     Students may qualify for scholarships and other funding. Lending partners include SkillsFund and Climb Credit
    Tuition PlansProgressive Income Share Agreement
    ScholarshipApply to check for qualification
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic ability of computer operation. Knowledge of coding is not required, but is helpful.
  • Cybersecurity 24-Week Bootcamp

Tuition PlansProgressive Income Share Agreement
    ScholarshipApply to check for qualification
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic ability of computer operation. Knowledge of coding is helpful but is not required.
  • Free Introductory Courses - Coding or Cybersecurity

We offer free coding and cybersecurity courses for those who aren't sure if our programs are the right fit. Intro courses are offered Online as well as In-Person. Contact us for information on upcoming dates, or visit elevenfifty.org .
    Minimum Skill LevelAbility to operate a computer.
  • Software Development 12-Week Bootcamp

During our Software Development program, you’ll immerse yourself in the coding experience. From day one, you’ll be getting the hands-on coding experiences you need for a successful coding career. Through this comprehensive coding experience, you’ll master the fundamentals, develop your skills, and learn some of the most in-demand technologies and software. All of this culminates in you being a well-rounded coder with the hard skills needed to start a career and the soft skills to make you a versatile employee.
  • Software Development 24-Week Bootcamp

Agile, Algorithms, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, Data Analytics , DevOps, Git, HTML, jQuery, MVC, MySQL, .NET, REST, SQL
  • Web Development 12-Week Bootcamp

Our JavaScript Course is focused on turning noncoders into well-rounded, versatile coders, or upskilling those who already know other programming languages. From day one, we’ll be working with you to get you prepared for an entry-level coding job. You’ll get hands-on experience and develop the soft skills that you need to land your dream job. Our instructors won’t lecture you from a book or expect you to watch hours of tutorial videos. Instead, they’ll walk you through the fundamentals, help you expand your coding knowledge, and give you the tools you need to become a programming professional.

• Web Development 24-Week Bootcamp

SQL, REST, .NET, MVC, HTML, Git, DevOps, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Analytics , CSS, C#, ASP.NET, Algorithms, Agile
    LocationIndianapolis, Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Our JavaScript-focused Course is focused on turning noncoders into well-rounded, versatile coders, or upskilling those who already know other programming languages. From day one, we’ll be working with you to get you prepared for an entry-level coding job. You’ll get hands-on experience and develop the soft skills that you need to land your dream job. Our instructors won’t lecture you from a book or expect you to watch hours of tutorial videos. Instead, they’ll walk you through the fundamentals, help you expand your coding knowledge, and give you the tools you need to become a programming professional.

• CyberSecurity
    - 10/4/2021
    Alex L • NOC Associate • Graduate
    My experience with Elevenfifty Academy was spectacular.  I didn’t come in with any IT experience besides being vaguely aware of some topics related to networking and came out with two real IT certifications, a breadth of knowledge  that set me up for a career in IT.  I graduated in Aug 2021 and landed a job at a NOC just a month later with the help and advice of the career placement advisor.  I’m 4 weeks Into my new job and loving every minute!  Thanks for everything EFA!
  • Morgan Corwin • Instructor • Graduate
    This bootcamp was great!  I came into the program with very limited, basic knowledge on computers.  All my instructors, and at times my classmates as well, were able to help break topics and ideas down in a way that I could understand them.  I feel like I grew and learned so much information in such a short amount of time.  I did a part-time bootcamp, which was a really good pace for me as a beginner.  I really appreciate the patience my instructors had and all the time they put in, both in and out of class.  After graduating, I was finally able to get out of a waitressing job and begin a career.  This bootcamp truly changed my life and I am very grateful to my instructors who worked so hard and my classmates who were there with me through the journey!  This is something I don't think I could have done without all their support.
  • Ben Chamness • Software Developer • Graduate
    Very good balance of group and individual work and was able to build a great starter portfolio. Great access to instructors at all times.
  • Career Changing
    Jacob • Sales Analyst • Graduate
    Eleven Fifty was everything my career needed and more. The pathways that are opened through the career services team are immense. While intense at times, the coursework sets you up to succeed beyond the classroom and the support throughout the duration of the class makes it very manageable. Coming into the course I had zero experience in software development but quickly adapted and learned due to the hands-on approach this boot camp takes. I highly recommend Eleven Fifty.
  • Web Dev Grad
    Whitney • Graduate
    The instructors were knowledgeable and I was able to get a lot of help with my job search after graduation.
  • UX Designer
    Kimber • UX Designer • Graduate
    EFA was my second UX certification. Mixed with my previous experience EFA pushed me to grow my portfolio and network, helping me to land my dream job.
  • Rewarding
    - 6/25/2021
    Amit Mangat • Graduate
    Eleven Fifty was quite the rewarding experience. I came forth with a small background in coding. Nothing major, other than a small intro to HTML class that I've taken at a university. I felt the rate of what I was learning at college to be slow, and expensive! I made the decision to check out EFA (Eleven Fifty Academy), and it was life changing! Enrolling in their Web Dev course, I was able to take my skills beyond my expectations. In 6 months, I was able to soak in and demonstrate about 2 years worth of knowledge!
    Learning and applying the uses of modern web technologies to create production grade websites. The staff is courteous in providing you with support and resources along the way. They also have a great career services team, that helps tremendously in getting you job-ready. Highly recommended to anyone who wishes to develop new skills, or to those who are seeking out a change in their career.
  • Kyle • Learning Assistant • Graduate
    Eleven fifty academy gave me a solid foundation in web development on which to build and grow upon. In addition, their wonderful career services department is willing to help you for the long term. If you get a job, then years later end up unhappy or out of work - you can link back up with EFA to resume the job hunt.
  • William McKinney • Full Stack Developer • Graduate
    I went to Eleven Fifty not knowing how I was going to become a software developer or what that process even looked like. Today I am one of the top engineers at a small dev shop only a year later. It is all thanks to Eleven Fifty. If you put in the work and keep learning after the program the possibilities are endless!
  • Addy Monger • Talent Program Operations Coordinator • Student
    When I had lost my job do to the pandemic, I wasn't sure what was going to be next for me. During this time I decided to do a career change and sign up for Eleven Fifty's Web Development Bootcamp. I came in with no previous coding experience and by the end of the 12 weeks, I was able to build an entire website. I never even imagined that this was possible for me until I began my course and had amazing instructors and learning assistance who helped me exceed my own expectations. It was through Eleven Fifty that I realized just how vast and amazing the tech industry is! While I did not pursue a job as a coder, my education through Eleven Fifty helped me gain the tech knowledge I needed to get a great job in tech! I highly encourage anyone who wants to continue to grow and learn new skills, that can help you no matter what your career is, to sign up for Eleven Fifty.
  • Paul Fabrick • Graduate
    Attending Elevenfifty Academy was one od the best decisions Ive ever made. They provided me the knowledge, certifications and ability to pivot from my old career into a new IT career.

Eleven Fifty Academy Outcomes

Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 38 graduates included in report:

100% of job obtainers reported salaries.