dribbble-logo

Dribbble

Average Rating5.0
3 Reviews
2 Courses

Dribbble is an online product design school offering a 16-week, part-time, live online Product Design Course designed to level-up skills in the areas of Visual, UX, and UI Design. The course covers topics like design thinking, UX/UI research, wireframing, flow diagrams, designing in Figma, and more. Dribbble's flexible learning curriculum allows students with busy lifestyles to learn on their own schedule, on their own time. Dribbble also offers an Intro to UI Desi...

3 Dribbble Reviews

• Scott Campbell
    Product Designer • Graduate • Product Design • Online
    Dec 03, 2022

Amazing experience!

This was an amazing course to take. The video lessons were very easy to follow along with and really informative. I learned a ton from this course and it was a needed step to becoming a product designer. The best part was the mentorship throughout the entire course and even after the course ended. I am still in touch with my mentor and they genuinely care about your growth as a designer and really help you reach the goals you set.
  • Kenna Daisy
    Visual Designer • Student • Product Design • Online
    Jun 25, 2022

The course to kickstart your career!

This course was honestly impressive. It lasted 12 weeks and it that time frame I created something I never thought I was able to! The overall content was extremely extensive and the mentor sessions are amazing, because you get really personal feedback. All the sessions are recorded and the content is available forever, so I can always go back to something whenever I need to. Highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to give their product design career a boost!

• Angela Schipano
    Product Designer (in the making) • Student • Product Design • Online
    Apr 19, 2022

Favorite UX/UI Course so far!

We’re halfway through the course and I have to say this is the best course I have taken so far. I have taken close to 6 now (all paid courses). This one is by far my favorite. You get right to hands on work which I love. It’s not bogged down by theory which I appreciate.

The videos are all informative, relatable and easy to follow.

All of the live sessions are recorded which is amazing so you can go back and reference.

Love the weekly group mentorship. You learn s...

Dribbble Alumni Outcomes

Recent Dribbble News

Jess Feldman
Published April 01, 2022
Course Report · March 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup What was the buzz in the bootcamp industry this March? So far, 4.35 million Americans have quit their jobs this year, and many are making career changes. We’re rounding up the latest news about how bootcamps are helping these folks meet their career goals, and a new apprenticeship program that caught our eye. This March, two new org...