Devtree Academy is a 12-week software engineering immersive program in Sandpoint, Idaho. The mission at Devtree Academy is to empower students to build a purposeful career in technology, through an immersive learning experience. DevTree accomplishes this through mentorship and hands-on learning to provide students with the tools and resources necessary to succeed.
Recent Devtree Academy Reviews: Rating 4.67
Recent Devtree Academy News
Intro to Coding (Prep Course)
Software Engineering Immersive Program
Application Deadline:August 20, 2018
Devtree Academy Reviews
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Before coming to Devtree Academy, I did online coursework but found that I would do better in a classroom environment. I'm so glad that I made that choice.
The staff at Devtree were friendly, knowledgable, and willing to help me work through mental blocks and go over information again until I felt comfortable and had a good grasp on the curriciulum. Working on large group projects and smaller individual projects gave a great variety of experiences, as well as let us work with multiple people who had differing opinions and taught us to work through that kind of a challenge. Isaiah was clearly knowledgable about each part of the course he was teaching and made sure each student was engaged throughout the daily lessons. I felt like the languages covered through the course were all useful and applicable.
The housing offered through Devtree was great. They provided a nice-sized bedroom as well as shared common space with the kitchen and living area.
Overall, I was pleased with my experience and the time spent at Devtree Academy, and would highly recommend it to anyone interested.
Dabbled in computer programming a couple months with online courses but lost my motivation. Learned about the school from a free workshop they held and decided that this school would help me stay motivated. Amazing school awesome environment. Good curriculum you learn a lot within the 12 week immersive course. Amazing teacher that is willing to help when you get stuck. And my other peers were awesome at helping out as well. The staff is amazing as well keeping the facility clean. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning a lot about computer programming definitely need to have a willingness to learn. They do provide housing and a delicious meal every Friday for lunch.
Our latest on Devtree Academy
Need a summary of news about coding bootcamps from July 2017? Course Report has just what you need! We’ve put together the most important news and developments in this blog post and podcast. In July, we read about the closure of two major coding bootcamps, we dived into a number of new industry reports, we heard some student success stories, we read about new investments in bootcamps, and we were excited to hear about more diversity initiatives. Plus we round up all the new campuses and new coding bootcamps around the world.Continue Reading →