Data Science Dream Job
Data Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers goal setting, understanding the data science industry, technical skills, portfolio creation, personal branding, resume guidance, interview prep, and negotiation skills. Students learn via online videos, optional monthly mentoring calls, and participation in a student slack channel. Students receive weekly feedback on projects, assignments, and resumes. The course is designed and run by Kyle McKiou who used similar techniques to launch his own career in data science.
There is no admissions process to be admitted to Data Science Dream Job – there is open enrollment for anybody that wants to join. Applicants must fill out an online form and enter their payment information to begin the course.
Data Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course. The program provides guidance for students preparing their resumes, LinkedIn accounts, and Github profiles, as well as advice for interviewing, networking, and communicating with recruiters. Students will also receive preparation for technical screens, take-home assignments, and coding challenges.
Recent Data Science Dream Job Reviews: Rating 4.93
Recent Data Science Dream Job News
- Algorithms, Data Analytics , Data Science, Data Structures, Data Visualization, Machine Learning
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $2,997 Class size N/A Location OnlineData Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers goal setting, understanding the data science industry, technical skills, portfolio creation, personal branding, resume guidance, interview prep, and negotiation skills. Students learn via online videos, optional monthly mentoring calls, and participation in a student slack channel. Students receive weekly feedback on projects, assignments, and resumes.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans A 6-month payment plan to spread out the payments. Refund / Guarantee Data Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course.
Minimum Skill Level None Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No
Data Science Dream Job Reviews
147 reviews sorted by:
- Excellent Portal for Aspiring Data Scientists- 6/16/2020Nikhil Sayaji Gharge • Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via GitHubVery detailed oriented and to the point curriculum for landing a job into the field of data science. Mentors often conduct office hours to solve doubts of students which is rarely seen in any courses. Some prominent aspects of this course are resume and LinkedIn review, take-home assignments, mock interviews, and technical workshops. Overall I would advise every data science aspirant to invest in this course !!!!!!!!
- Great Coaching Community- 6/13/2020Ovo Okpubuluku • Student • Course: Full Course • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInKyle Mckiou has started something really phenomenal, built a community of Data Scientist and aspiring Data Scientist who share a common goal. The community is interactive, motivational and goal-oriented, and it fills in a vital missing link in my quest to break into the field.
The program gives an opportunity to connect with like minds who are more than willing to help, mentor, and cheer us on as we pursue our objectives.
It's a great place to be, and promises a treasure-trove of resources that will be helpful for a long time to come no matter how far we progress in the field of Data Science.
- Student- 6/12/2020Xander Bennett • Student • Course: Full Course • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubWhat I like immediately is that there is a community of (usually) equally hungry people trying to break in to data science. Because of that, there's a lot of willingness to connect and look out for eachother. One downside is that there's a lot of pointing to 'other' resources. Their own learning materials are a little thin. The flagship reason people sign up is to get access to Kyle, the founder, who guarantees a job in data science if you've tried everything you can. That's awesome. I hope I won't need to exercise that, but it's an overall net positive.
- Data science- 6/12/2020Rayan Salah • Applicant • Course: Full Course • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Life changing course- 5/25/2020Trishanan • Data scientist • Verified via LinkedIn
- Buy this!- 5/24/2020Varun Nair • Machine Learning GA • Student • Course: Full Course • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Awesome experience- 5/24/2020Gursev Bajwa • Applicant • Course: Full Course • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- DSDJ is the full package!- 4/7/2020Sarah Yoseph • Student • Course: Full Course • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI joined the Data Science Dream Job program a year ago while also teaching mathematics at a community college in California, and I have to say that this is such a wonderful, comprehensive, supportive and continuously resourceful program that I can honestly say is the best one out there for any level of experience in the field. I absolutely love that you can pace yourself and have lifelong membership in a community that thrives from communal learning and very swift, constructive feedback whenever you need it. I am now able to confidently apply for jobs in data analysis without having had any projects or experience under my belt prior to DSDJ, while also knowing I can always come to the DSDJ team and program materials for extra pointers, others' experiences, and straightforward, totally honest tools for success. I highly recommend the DSDJ program for anyone looking for a super cool and lucrative career change in data science (or just interested in gaining the skills) that is never dull, and you want to do that with a team that is super active, responsive, and right there with you the entire way. Go for it, go with DSDJ best decision!!
- Dominick Russo • Data Analyst • Student • Course: Full Course • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInDSDJ is a full-service, step-by-step guide for a data science career whether you are a beginner or have experience to build on. I started DSDJ with no relevant data science education or experience after a few months of self-study that had me feeling lost and overwhelmed. The course laid out, step-by-step, all the skills to learn and topics to study. From technical skills to personal/career growth, DSDJ has you covered with the core learning modules, live mentorship webinars, live online office hours, technical workshops, data science projects, knowledgeable and responsive mentors, and a helpful community with members at all levels. Thanks to DSDJ, I went from no relevant experience or education to working as a data analyst in less than a year. The best part is that DSDJ is a lifetime membership, so I can continue to use the entire course and have access to mentorship as I continue to build skills and grow towards becoming a data scientist. Best career investment I could have made!
- A rigorous and inviting learning atmosphere- 2/20/2020Adrián González • Agricultural Engineer - Data Scientist • Course: Full Course • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInOne of the outstanding features of DSDJ is that provides participants with a timely overview of the latest innovations in the fast moving field of Data Science. They also offer the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of current applications as well as key principles to help in the analysis of both present challenges and future developments. The core knowledge of the field is covered through a series of online video classes equipped with a complementary blend of theory, analysis, and applications. Accompanying all of the above, there are the weekly office hours with DSDJ mentors; and the slack group, which nearly in real time provide you timely advising whether in statistics, job interviews, technical issues, resume + cover letters , etc. Finally, I think this wonderful platform is designed to meet a broad, multidisciplinary range of participants backgrounds and interest.
- Helpful Group- 2/17/2020Luv Suneja • Data Scientist • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInMy experience has been very good with DSDJ. Kyle has painstakingly designed a thorough course solely aimed at obtaining a Data Science job. The DSDJ slack group is very helpful. The online video mentoring calls were definitely motivating. I eventually landed an intern role at a major logistics firm which I converted into a full time Data Scientist position.
- DSDJ has got your back- 2/17/2020Bishwaraj Dey • Machine Learning Engineer • Verified via LinkedInDSDJ is a well structured course. They have it all covered, and the course is my go-to guide for my queries. Mentors are always available for help, and the community is awesome. There were very few issues I had. One of it was the lack of Deep Learning expertise in the community. The other was getting irrelevant links and reference as answers to the questions I ask in slack group.