data-science-dream-job-logo

Data Science Dream Job

Data Science Dream Job

Data Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers goal setting, understanding the data science industry, technical skills, portfolio creation, personal branding, resume guidance, interview prep, and negotiation skills. Students learn via online videos, optional monthly mentoring calls, and participation in a student slack channel. Students receive weekly feedback on projects, assignments, and resumes. The course is designed and run by Kyle McKiou who used similar techniques to launch his own career in data science.

There is no admissions process to be admitted to Data Science Dream Job – there is open enrollment for anybody that wants to join. Applicants must fill out an online form and enter their payment information to begin the course.

Data Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course. The program provides guidance for students preparing their resumes, LinkedIn accounts, and Github profiles, as well as advice for interviewing, networking, and communicating with recruiters. Students will also receive preparation for technical screens, take-home assignments, and coding challenges.

Recent Data Science Dream Job Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (124) reviews for Data Science Dream Job →

Recent Data Science Dream Job News

• Full Course

Tuition PlansA 6-month payment plan to spread out the payments.
      Refund / GuaranteeData Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course.
      Minimum Skill LevelNone
      Prep WorkNone
    • Gursev Bajwa  User Photo
      Gursev Bajwa • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
      These guys are simply awesome in providing all means of support to ensure that you can land a job in Data science
    • Sarah Yoseph  User Photo
      Sarah Yoseph • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I joined the Data Science Dream Job program a year ago while also teaching mathematics at a community college in California, and I have to say that this is such a wonderful, comprehensive, supportive and continuously resourceful program that I can honestly say is the best one out there for any level of experience in the field. I absolutely love that you can pace yourself and have lifelong membership in a community that thrives from communal learning and very swift, constructive feedback whenever you need it. I am now able to confidently apply for jobs in data analysis without having had any projects or experience under my belt prior to DSDJ, while also knowing I can always come to the DSDJ team and program materials for extra pointers, others' experiences, and straightforward, totally honest tools for success. I highly recommend the DSDJ program for anyone looking for a super cool and lucrative career change in data science (or just interested in gaining the skills) that is never dull, and you want to do that with a team that is super active, responsive, and right there with you the entire way. Go for it, go with DSDJ best decision!!
    • Dominick Russo  User Photo
      Dominick Russo • Data Analyst • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      DSDJ is a full-service, step-by-step guide for a data science career whether you are a beginner or have experience to build on. I started DSDJ with no relevant data science education or experience after a few months of self-study that had me feeling lost and overwhelmed. The course laid out, step-by-step, all the skills to learn and topics to study. From technical skills to personal/career growth, DSDJ has you covered with the core learning modules, live mentorship webinars, live online office hours, technical workshops, data science projects, knowledgeable and responsive mentors, and a helpful community with members at all levels. Thanks to DSDJ, I went from no relevant experience or education to working as a data analyst in less than a year. The best part is that DSDJ is a lifetime membership, so I can continue to use the entire course and have access to mentorship as I continue to build skills and grow towards becoming a data scientist. Best career investment I could have made!
    • Adrián González  User Photo
      Adrián González • Agricultural Engineer - Data Scientist • Verified via LinkedIn
      One of the outstanding features of DSDJ  is that provides participants with a timely overview of the latest innovations in the fast moving field of Data Science. They also offer the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of current applications as well as key principles to help in the analysis of both present challenges and future developments. The core knowledge of the field is covered through a series of online video classes equipped with a complementary blend of theory, analysis, and applications. Accompanying all of the above, there are the weekly office hours with DSDJ mentors; and the slack group, which nearly in real time provide you timely advising whether in statistics, job interviews, technical issues, resume + cover letters , etc. Finally, I think this wonderful platform is designed to meet a broad, multidisciplinary range of participants backgrounds and interest.
    • Helpful Group
      - 2/17/2020
      Luv Suneja  User Photo
      Luv Suneja • Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      My experience has been very good with DSDJ. Kyle has painstakingly designed a thorough course solely aimed at obtaining a Data Science job. The DSDJ slack group is very helpful. The online video mentoring calls were definitely motivating. I eventually landed an intern role at a major logistics firm which I converted into a full time Data Scientist position.
    • Bishwaraj Dey  User Photo
      Bishwaraj Dey • Machine Learning Engineer • Verified via LinkedIn
      DSDJ is a well structured course. They have it all covered, and the course is my go-to guide for my queries. Mentors are always available for help, and the community is awesome. There were very few issues I had. One of it was the lack of Deep Learning expertise in the community. The other was getting irrelevant links and reference as answers to the questions I ask in slack group.
    • Anushree   User Photo
      Anushree • Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      The course was a complete end-to-end steps to become a data scientist. I owe my success of being a data science intern and finally getting a full-time job as a data science developer to the DSDJ and the entire community. I constantly apply Kyle's advice on my day-to-day life, listen to weekly mentoring sessions and technical session in ML when I have the time. I particularly love the 1-1 office hours. Everyone is really welcoming and supportive. Thanks for creating such an elaborate and awesome course! :)
    • Bharath  User Photo
      Bharath • Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Joining the course is the best decision and lifetime investment I have ever made.  Without Kyles Advice and mentoring sessions I wouldn't have been where I am now. With this course, you will get access to interact with the community of like-minded people that are continuous learners. If I look back, I have totally changed the way I think about things and opportunities because of the lessons learned from this program. Thanks to kyle and the mentors for coming up with an amazing course structure.

• Lifetime Value
      - 1/28/2020
      Alex Lim  User Photo
      Alex Lim • Data Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I completed this course almost one year ago, but am still applying the lessons and ways of thinking I’ve learned from the course every single day. The course layout was extremely engaging, but the best part was the unwavering support and positivity from the community and mentors. They all genuinely care for every member’s professional AND personal development. If you’re willing to put in the work and apply the lessons, it will definitely transform your career and mindset. I still think it was the best money I’ve spent towards my career goals!

• Navya Mekera  User Photo
      Navya Mekera • Lead Marketing Data Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

If not for DSDJ, I would have settled for a far less comfortable job and life. But this program makes you realize what you're worth.

The field of data science is overwhelming. I had been trying so hard for months to find the "right" guide to landing my first job as a data professional. I had skimmed through courses on Kaggle, YouTube etc. I personally reached out to hundreds of professionals in the data science community on Twitter, on LinkedIn, to see if I can find a mentor. I had applied to at least 1000 jobs and I was disheartened about the lack of return on my countless hours of efforts.

And then DSDJ happened.

I learnt that landing a job is so much more than having the right technical skills. I was able to channel my energy in the right direction and landed a 6 figure offer. The course offers the kind of mentorship and guidance I was unable to find anywhere else, and that I was so desperately seeking.

I'll be honest, I was hesitant at first, I was afraid this is just going to be another failed effort. But frankly I felt like I was running out of things to try and signed up anyway, and it turned out to be the best decisions I made.

• Segun Adelowo  User Photo
      Segun Adelowo • Data scientist • Verified via LinkedIn

DSDJ helps remove the frustration in learning Data science, the mentorship program makes sure you are taking the right steps towards your data science goals. The mentors are very knowledgable about data science and the application of it to solve business problems. You are never alone! :)

• Revathi Kanduri  User Photo
      Revathi Kanduri • Aspiring data scientist • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

i don't want to say this is a course for data Scientists alone to partake. Yes all the technical resources are about data science but I believe the true power of this course is in guiding us on how to reshape our thinking , our limitations we set in achieving our goal.
      It has tools and techniques on how to make our self image into what we want to become, how to change our mindset from any failing experience into a learning one, how to cope up with your ambitious goals by working little every day, keeping yourself positive and maintaining that same environment around you.
      If you are trying to do a career shift like me, and need an understanding how to break into this new field then get on. If you have a friend who wants to get into data science tag him/her along. You both would get benefit out of this.
      I feel this course had opened up a channel of unlocked potential in me, to be resilient and continue pursuing my dream.