data-science-dream-job-logo

Data Science Dream Job

Data Science Dream Job

Data Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers goal setting, understanding the data science industry, technical skills, portfolio creation, personal branding, resume guidance, interview prep, and negotiation skills. Students learn via online videos, optional monthly mentoring calls, and participation in a student slack channel. Students receive weekly feedback on projects, assignments, and resumes. The course is designed and run by Kyle McKiou who used similar techniques to launch his own career in data science.

There is no admissions process to be admitted to Data Science Dream Job – there is open enrollment for anybody that wants to join. Applicants must fill out an online form and enter their payment information to begin the course.

Data Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course. The program provides guidance for students preparing their resumes, LinkedIn accounts, and Github profiles, as well as advice for interviewing, networking, and communicating with recruiters. Students will also receive preparation for technical screens, take-home assignments, and coding challenges.

Recent Data Science Dream Job Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (147) reviews for Data Science Dream Job →

Recent Data Science Dream Job News

• Full Course

Tuition PlansA 6-month payment plan to spread out the payments.
      Refund / GuaranteeData Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course.
      Minimum Skill LevelNone
      Prep WorkNone
    • Rushikesh  User Photo
      Rushikesh • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I Joined DSDJ back in April 2019. The one thing i absolutely adore about this course is the mentoring calls and hyperactive slack community. The course isn't directly about teaching you data science (except for the technical workshops, they are super awesome) but provides adequate enough resources and support that one can be a great data scientist. I also love the part that you can set up mock interviews with your peers. It really helped me in the actual interviews.
    • Totally Worth it
      - 6/29/2020
      Mandar Malve  User Photo
      Mandar Malve • Controls System Engineer Verified via GitHub
      This course will really shape your career in a positive way, even if you are not looking for a job there are ton of resources and help from the community that will help you do better at your current job. It has helped me a lot to do great in my current job even though I have not yet jumped into data science totally. I would suggest this course if someone is really looking to break in the data science field and pace their way to success in a short span of time.
    • Data Analyst
      - 6/27/2020
      Shafeeq Ur Rahaman  User Photo
      Shafeeq Ur Rahaman • Senior Data Analyst • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Very detailed course with no bullshit.
    • Overall Experience:
      I joined very early, it was a huge investment, but definitely worth it!

Coming out of a graduate program, I tried to break into the field of Data Science back in 2018. DSDJ helped me to transform my mindset (I particularly enjoyed those recommended readings that are not data-science-related). The program focuses on "finding your first data science job", less on "improving your data science skills". Through the project, I learned to repackage the skills I already had from graduate school, polished my portfolio, and formulated a more concrete plan on job searching.

The program is also a very good support group, many members in the slack workspace are eager to learn and to help. One of the current mentors helped me with a mock interview before I interviewed for my first and current job.  The interview clips with recruiters, the resume template and feedbacks, and tips to improve LinkedIn profiles are also very helpful. In a research-oriented PhD program, these nuances weren't taught in an organized fashion, and DSDJ just did that for me.

Even almost 2 years into my job, I still log back to the DSDJ website/slack to just hoping to learn something new.
    • Edgar D, Furtado  User Photo
      Edgar D, Furtado • Data Scientist • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Kyle is an excellent Data Science trainer. The entire team at DSDJ is supportive. Materials are very relevant. Projects are industry related. Excellent mentoring on slack. I have taken other online Data Science training DSDJ is an outstanding online Data Science curriculum and easy to understand and follow through. Kyle has an excellent vetting system in place when it comes to mentoring.
    • Shinya  User Photo
      Shinya • Airline Worker • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      It is very efficient course if you wish to be a professional in terms of Data. They have their own information resources and summarize all for us. What I like the most about this course is inspiring and motivating students to aim for better future through study. It worth paying and the consequence from this course is depend on your efforts.
    • Data Scientist
      - 6/26/2020
      Damon Resnick  User Photo
      Damon Resnick • Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Great resources and great advice. This course has, or can help you with, more than 90% of what you need to be a data scientist. Need advice about any data science topic? There are professionals that will do one on ones with you. Need to broaden your network? No problem. Need access to tutorial notebooks to show you the best way to code machine learning solutions? They have that and so many other things. They realy want all their members to succeed, and they continually search for the best ways to help.
    • Nirmal Patel  User Photo
      Nirmal Patel • IT Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Awesome platform and very organized. Easy to access and talk to mentors.
    • Hello everyone, I am aspiring Data Scientist who have 5year corporate experience in banking and financial industry. I decided to be part of Data science community and my learning is going on.   User Photo
      Hello everyone, I am aspiring Data Scientist who have 5year corporate experience in banking and financial industry. I decided to be part of Data science community and my learning is going on. • Aspiring Data Scientist • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
      Well, whatever I will say about them it less as after long struggle to learn from others sources where I get little little chunk information which is not enough to be succeed in this field.
      I get myself this course which give me more beyond expectations.
      Kyle and team just doing a very fantastic job for Data science community.
      This course has given me clarity of everything as it's help me not only for technical skills but also help me to robust my mental health which is more needed to be successful.
      They have fabulous module based learning path which includes self study, mentor help all time through one to one discussion and over chat.
      So if anyone looking for right path to make carrer in Data Science this is what you are looking for.
      🙏🤩🤗👍
    • Robin Yadav  User Photo
      Robin Yadav • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      DSDJ is a motivational platform to land you into the Data Science field. I really like mentors, and they are very helpful. We do have DSDJ slack channel where you will get your questions answered.

-- The one who needs a job will definitely work hard to achieve it, and DSDJ will help you to draw your roadmap but you have to work on your own.