Prospective students should have curiosity, effective communication, and determination to succeed. Constructor Labs looks for students who want to know how things work, want to improve their skills and have the continued drive to always learn more. Applicants can fill out an online form, and those who pass the initial application will be invited for an on-site interview.
Courses are taught by experienced developer Dmitri Grabov, who has experience developing for large corporations like Bank of America, mentoring new developers, and understands what it takes to support junior developers in finding their first job. At the end of the course, Constructor Labs holds a Demo Day to show off student work to hiring partners and potential employers.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.