codinginvaders-logo

CodingInvaders

Mumbai, Online

CodingInvaders

CodingInvaders by MentorsPro offers online Data Analyst (32 week), QA Automation (32 week), and Full Stack Python Developer (48 week) bootcamps based in Pune, India. All CodingInvaders students will receive three live weekly sessions, 1:1 mentorship with industry experts, and personal support from a Learning Coordinator to ensure bootcamp progress. Students will have the opportunity to complete more than 30 projects and business cases and more than 1,500 assignments.

No prior technical knowledge or skills are required to apply for CodingInvaders bootcamps. The bootcamps are designed to be beginner-friendly.

CodingInvaders include career track assistance, such as mock technical interviews, live sessions with career coaches, and access to an alumni community network.

CodingInvaders bootcamps are taught in English. All students will receive a CodingInvaders certificate upon bootcamp completion.

Recent CodingInvaders Reviews: Rating 4.84

all (21) reviews for CodingInvaders →

Recent CodingInvaders News

SQL, Python, Data Visualization, Data Analytics
    LocationOnline, Mumbai
    CodingInvaders Data Analyst bootcamp students will learn Google Sheets, SQL, statistics, PowerBi, and Python.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginners welcome to apply.
  • Full Stack Python Developer

React.js, Linux, JavaScript, HTML, Front End, CSS
    In PersonPart Time
    LocationMumbai, Online
    Full Stack Python Developer bootcamp students will learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React.js, Linux, AWS, and Python.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginners are welcome to apply
  • QA Automation

Product Management, Java
    LocationMumbai, Online
    CodingInvaders QA Automation bootcamp students will learn more than ten testing tools and frameworks including Java, Selenium, Jenkins, and Jira. Bootcamp students will also learn how to test software manually, and automate company projects.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginners are welcome to apply
  • Charmi Sabharwal  User Photo
    Charmi Sabharwal • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
    Doing the Data Analyst course from CodingInvaders by MentorsPro is the best decision I have taken in recent times. This is a super insightful course that's making me extremely comfortable with huge amounts of data across platforms like Google Sheets, SQL, Python, Power BI and also making the most dreaded Mathematical Statistics simpler! The best part is that the platform makes everything so simple that even a newbie can learn everything with ease. Highly recommend it.
  • Nagendra Babu  User Photo
    Nagendra Babu • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I saw the YouTube ad and provided my details. First, I was not interested in joining the course as there are no specific reviews. But later I thought to take it after speaking with the person concerned. He provided me with all the details and features of the course.

Currently I am pursuing the course and so far, I have completed module 14 which covers HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

Pros
    Weekend Classes with good explanation.
    For each module you complete there is an assignment.
    Availability of mentors on slack where you can text them if you have doubt while completing the module assignment.
    All the latest topics are covered and I felt like doing an industry level project while doing the assignment.
    Checking with the individual candidate if he or she completed the module or not.
    Each module has video clips and exercises after completing the video.

Cons
    I felt like they should have provided some ranking on candidate so that it feels somewhat competitive.
    Module assignment grading seems a little bit slow.
    They should update the website like progress and points for the overall module with a nice dashboard.
    The UI of the website needs to be improved with a dashboard on completion and points and a Ranking system. So that all the candidates where they stand at and how they need to improve.
  • Anand Gourav  User Photo
    Anand Gourav • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hi, I am new to this place and I only knew about Excel a little bit. After spending 3 month and attending almost every class I got some skills like SQL,stats,GS as of now. I am happy with my progress.

Coding Invaders learning modules structure is arranged in a very generous way. You will get to learn each and every chapter and formulas by practical examples with a huge data set. They are monitoring your progress at every step. Definitely you will be stuck while you are practicing by yourself then also you can ask for help and they will connect with you.

Till now I have not faced any issue for being from a non IT background,
    The overall experience to date with Coding Invaders is very positive and supportive.
  • Deepak Sahni  User Photo
    Deepak Sahni • Financial Analyst • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    About myself: Deepak Sahni, have been working with American Express since 2016. My educational background has been finance and similarly my job profiles have had been finance related as of yet (end of 2021).

Me at Coding Invaders for me: I started Data Analyst course consisting of modules - Google sheets, Statistics, SQL, Power-Bi and Python.

Why Data Analyst course for a Financial Analyst: It's mainly for growth and promotional purposes. My finance skills were able to get me from analyst to manager role. The next step to Senior Manager would require additional skills to enhance my CV.
    - 1/5/2022
    Kamal Hassan  User Photo
    Kamal Hassan • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Till now I have not faced any issue for being from a non IT background,
  • D  User Photo
    D • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The overall experience to date with Coding Invaders have been very positive. We started off learning Google Sheets, and we are learning now about SQL and statistics. Most of the mentors are really good, and they really help to learn the concepts and in the course. at times few monitors who took some sessions could not connect with the students but that it is a minor issue, overall we have not faced any issues and are happy that they have a career guidance structure.
  • Abhishek  User Photo
    Abhishek • Verified via LinkedIn
    This course offers, the most conspicuous methodology of study guidelines, and lectures for anyone who aspires to pursue a career in Data Analytics ,and has no technical background.
    Pros
    * The formats and learning material are laid out and explained in easy, and comprehensive terms, that convey the core effective directives of what Data Analytics entails
    * Mentors and coordinators are very polite and helpful in  all respects
    * Peer mentoring is the one of the best things they offers
    * You can learn scratch to advance
    Cons
    Sometimes theirs site  had some glitches about values and all but that is negligible

Rest of the things is Perfect

• Data Analyst
    - 1/4/2022
    Clifford Anthony D'Souza   User Photo
    Clifford Anthony D'Souza • Asst Store Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hi!! !! Looking at satisfied career under a scope of technology. " " towards great learning " with genuine enthusiasm in live with mentors." Where I joined 31st oct 2021, with 30 classmates in Batch 10 with CI online data analytics and I loved the proactive mentors around us feels to solve the problem who are regularly attentive towards their students they guide us to study passionately to the core and upgrade naturally for non dependable career growth which is the real best for the One to do so in one's life. ' It is moderate to understand and hard to do ' . Classes are always online, genuine aggregated tools are provided on time to complete the course, Syllabuses are flown every week and easy to complete, only if the one is willing to spend 2 hours productive work per day and looking for "career change", mentors are available at every given time. Fee structure are really affordable.
    Till now I have learnt language & understanding in basics of AI n ML I have Completed modules Google Sheet 1 2 3 4, along with 2 Projects, 18 Statistics assignment , SQL 1 2 n 7 weeks past, with the help of CI mentors I am updated with the course I wish everyone to join this Course to upgrade the upcoming technical generation that is AIML genuinely saying Coding invaders always review n guide to the career paths.
  • Jatin Sharma  User Photo
    Jatin Sharma • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The course is good, you can get full knowledge from the basic itself which will help you in better learning and understanding. The mentors are good and they can help with your real-time queries resolution. The class usually happens on Saturday and Sunday and the time is 1 hour and 30 minutes.  The study material is also good.

Cons : The class time should be increased and also the class timings are also kept on changing which became hard sometimes to take the class.
  • Latha Shastri  User Photo
    Latha Shastri • Sr. Professional • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Great Platform to learn from Scratch “The Data Analytics” course.

I like this platform, it’s excellent for people that want to know or get into the tech world. It’s full of people with experience and information! Best place to go if you’re wanting to get started.

First, it’s a community of people just like you! Whatever stage you are in, you will find right people to be inspired by or in turn, inspire.

There are so many questions at the beginning of a career change and peers will give you the straight answers.

One thing what I learnt from the set of modules is that you can shape or customize the data presentation as per the requirements in a quick and effective manner.

Pros:

The team is exciting and supportive of your personal and as career development. There is very much a family atmosphere which helps you stay connected to your fellow authors. The checkers are friendly, supportive, and helpful. You're always welcome to ask questions. You're welcome to share your ideas. The workload is always reliable and flexible based on your schedule.

Cons:

Need more variety and fun in the concepts to students to evolve their position in the company and add more value
  • Mayank Singh  User Photo
    Mayank Singh • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are looking for a career change in  DA or any tech courses, I would strongly suggest go for this institute. You would learn everything from scratch and the module that is designed is so much helpful in implementing the concept that is being taught in the live sessions. Mentors are always available to help you with doubts. At first, I thought that whether I should go for any course or not but now I can blindly say that I have taken a good decision by joining this institute. I don't have words to describe more but in the end, I would say I am confident now and I can feel I am going on the right path.
  • Lekha Ram  User Photo
    Lekha Ram • Verified via LinkedIn
    I would say this is one of the best institute where we can learn from the scratch. Mentors are really supportive at all the time and they clear our doubts instantly. This institute is doing it's job more than i expected.  I've learnt so many new things which I haven't come across in my life. I hope definitely this will change my career background from non-IT to IT