coding-summit-logo

Coding Summit

Coding Summit

Coding Summit is a 10-week, immersive online Full Stack Software Development bootcamp. Students will meet for five hours of class each weekday during the bootcamp’s duration. The curriculum covers Python, Django, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL, data structures, and algorithms. Bootcamp students will have a 12:1 student-teacher ratio, and will also have opportunities to learn from guest speakers.

Coding Summit is designed for beginners with no prior coding experience. The application process begins with a brief phone call, followed by an initial screening assessment and bootcamp pre-work.

Students will receive post-graduation career support, including resume-building and mock interviews. During the bootcamp, Coding Summit students will compile a professional portfolio that can be used for job interviews.

Coding Summit offers many payment plan options. Students can choose to pay tuition upfront, through a monthly payment plan, or with an Income Share Agreement.

Recent Coding Summit Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (2) reviews for Coding Summit →

Recent Coding Summit News

• Full Stack Software Development

Python, JavaScript, HTML, Django, Data Structures, CSS, Algorithms
    Start Date January 18, 2022
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreements and other payment plans are available.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginners are welcome to apply!
    January 18, 2022 - Online Apply by December 28, 2021
    March 28, 2022 - Online Apply by March 07, 2022
    June 06, 2022 - Online Apply by May 16, 2022
  • Chien Yu  User Photo
    Chien Yu • Tech Consultant • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I took this bootcamp (3 months) course last year. Coding Summit taught both python & JavaScript along with how to use both languages to create web applications. The instructors were always patient and understanding towards the students (I had no prior CS experience). One thing I loved about the bootcamp was the daily whiteboard problems that we would do. This was critical in prepping me for the tech interviews that I would get later on. The material that I was taught was critical in helping me find a job in the tech industry, and I am glad I had the opportunity to change my careers through this bootcamp.
  • Jin • Software Developer • Graduate
    I have worked in the service industry since I was in highschool and when the pandemic shut down the industry I needed a career switch. Coding Summit provided a fast past learning environment focused on preparing me to enter e job market for software development in a ten week full stack development course. It was a tough ten week but the instructors really care about their student performance and never hesitated to answer my questions or provide extra support in the weekends. Although being a fast paced course, putting in the right amount of practice makes your skills permanent. Coding Summit provided projects in developing apps with a good range of my own creativity which highlighted a lot of my strengths. At the end of the course they provided lots of help for me to secure entry level job offers through mock interviews, resume building, and their alumni network. Best ten weeks I've put into my future and beats going to four years of college!