coding-boot-camp-at-harvard-extension-school-logo

Coding Boot Camp at Harvard Extension School

Cambridge

Coding Boot Camp at Harvard Extension School

The Boot Camps at Harvard Extension School provided by Trilogy Education Services, offer a 24-week, part-time web development program, and a 24-week analytics and visualization program at Harvard's Cambridge campus. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Database Theory, MongoDB, Heroku, Git, command line, and more. The data analytics curriculum covers a broad array of tools and technologies like Programming in Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. The program curricula are designed with in-demand market needs in mind. The Boot Camps at Harvard Extension School provided by Trilogy Education Services work with experienced instructors and TAs with the aim of delivering a dynamic learning experience. Whether students choose web development or data analytics, they will be immersed in an intensive educational experience. Participants learn the fundamentals, while also learning to apply their knowledge to solve real-world problems and build portfolios.

Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all participants will complete a pre-course tutorial. As the programs are part-time, the Boot Camps at Harvard Extension School provided by Trilogy Education Services are designed for busy individuals who are actively pursuing a career change, advancement or are looking to gain a new skill.

Participants will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio review, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and one-on-one career coaching. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Harvard Extension School and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or data analytics.

The Coding Boot Camp at Harvard Extension School is offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Coding Boot Camp at Harvard Extension School Reviews: Rating 0.0

all (1) reviews for Coding Boot Camp at Harvard Extension School →

Recent Coding Boot Camp at Harvard Extension School News

• Anonymous • Applicant
    Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired Mr JOSH for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my husband's phone and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get some info such as whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs and even phone conversations that I needed for proof of his secretive affair. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person; to all loyal partners out there if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to send him a mail Contact: CYBERAPPHACK @ GMAIL . COM.