CodeStream Labs is a dev shop based out of San Francisco offering courses in Full Stack Development, iOS, Android, Ruby, and UX Design. Classes are kept small with the purpose of more 1-on-1 training for students. Courses are split into beginner and advanced sections, meeting 3 and 5 days per week respectively.
Recent CodeStream Labs Reviews: Rating 5.0
The Advanced Level Course takes each student through the full stack of the aspects of Android application development. Including not only complementary website applications and also sophisticated highly developed code driven applications which will put you at the lead of any team. Additionally, the skills which you will acquire during this course will open doors to be able to easily acquire knowledge and proficiency of any development language.
Advanced Full Stack Developer
Our Advanced iOS Level Course has been formulated to bypass any barriers in deploying fully scale applications for the iOS operating system. You will learn X-Code advanced usage practices and advanced depths of Objective-C and its vast number of Libraries. These applications will be able to incorporate sophisticated algorithms and you will learn to design, write, and implement these advanced topics into your everyday workflow.
Advanced Ruby on Rails
Advanced UX Designer
Concluding the Advanced Level Course will engage you in developing a portfolio of templates with which you will be able to rapidly deploy User Experiences for each style of website from Admin Interfaces, ECommerce Solutions, to Informational Websites. During these 8 weeks you will be studying how to build a dynamic layout framework, and also editing existing frameworks such as Twitter's famous Bootstrap
At an introductory level you will learn about making application which you will easily be able to deploy interactive applications using action bars to present information for your Web Applications. These simple apps complement any website with ease.
Introductory Full Stack Developer
Our iOS Introductory Course engages you in learning the basics of Objective-C and an introduction to X-Code where you will be able to get up to speed on how to begin making iOS application for iPhones and iPads as well as Macintosh Desktops. This course is focused mainly on introduction and you will learn to make a simple application which you can deploy across all of the available platforms.
Introductory Ruby on Rails
Introductory UX Designer
CodeStream Labs Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.