codefish-logo

CodeFish

Average Rating5.0
5 Reviews
4 Courses
CodeFish is a technical training provider located in Des Plaines, Illinois offering online or in-person bootcamps covering topics like DevOps (24 weeks), cybersecurity (28 weeks), and software development engineer in test (24 weeks). The bootcamps are project-based to give students practical experience in the materials they cover. Beginners and students with no experience are welcome to join CodeFish bootcamps. CodeFish bootcamps are designed to help students land j...

5 CodeFish Reviews

Bektur Nuranov
    SDET • Graduate • Software Development Engineering in Test (SDET/QA) • Chicago

Unforgettable, amazing, unpredictable

Codefish Bootcamp has been an incredible journey for me! The curriculum is well-structured and comprehensive, covering all the essentials needed to kickstart a career in tech. The instructors are knowledgeable and genuinely invested in the success of their students. They provide personalized attention and support, ensuring that complex concepts are easily understood. What stands out the most is the hands-on experience through real-world projects, which has greatly boosted my confidence a...
  • Aigerim Ramankulova
    QA Automation Engineer • Graduate • Software Development Engineering in Test (SDET/QA) • Chicago
    Mar 01, 2024

Software Development Engineer in Test at CodeFish

I recently completed the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) bootcamp offered by CodeFish, and I must say, it was an exceptional experience from start to finish. The curriculum was meticulously designed to cover both fundamental and advanced concepts in software testing, automation, and quality assurance, ensuring that we were not only learning the latest industry standards but also applying them in real-world scenarios.The instructors at CodeFish were truly a highlig...
  • Aigerim Tursunbekova
    QA • Graduate • Software Development Engineering in Test (SDET/QA) • Chicago
    Mar 01, 2024

Tough, but it was worth it

It was very difficult for me, I did not understand why I decided to study to be an IT specialist, but I was lucky as my teacher was Temirlan, who was able to bring me all the necessary information.

I recommend this school to everyone, and if you got into Temirlan's group, you are very lucky.
  • Artur
    SRE • Graduate • Software Development Engineering in Test (SDET/QA) • Chicago

Great job placement

I have graduated CodeFish , job placement and market support is great. But something needs to be improved, most students comes just to get a job , they do not want to work hard. I was the only student who was doing all task , and I got my job after 8weeks on the market, but some people stood in the market for 2-5 months. I would give 4.5 out 5
  • Veronika Vlasova
    SDET • Graduate • Software Development Engineer in Test ONLINE (SDET/QA) • Online

Empowering and Career - Boosting Experience

I completed CodeFish bootcamp in 2021 and I must say it was an incredibly transformative experience.  I didn't had IT experience at all when I joined the course and I was little bit scary to enter the IT industry.  After 6 months I found my dream job as Software Development Engineer in Test and increased my income several times.  This happened thanks to professional instructors, quality training programs and supportive community.   The curriculum was thorough, covering essential tools li...

CodeFish Alumni Outcomes

Recent CodeFish News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.
Locations

CodeFish Alumni Reviews Summary

5.0
4.7
4.7
5.0
Recent CodeFish News
FAQs

How much does CodeFish cost?

CodeFish costs around $10,000. On the lower end, some CodeFish courses like DevOps Online cost $7,500.

Where does CodeFish have campuses?

CodeFish has in-person campuses in Chicago. CodeFish also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is CodeFish worth it?

CodeFish hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 5 CodeFish alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed CodeFish on Course Report - you should start there!

Is CodeFish legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 5 CodeFish alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed CodeFish and rate their overall experience a 5.0 out of 5.

Does CodeFish offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like CodeFish offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read CodeFish reviews?

You can read 5 reviews of CodeFish on Course Report! CodeFish alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed CodeFish and rate their overall experience a 5.0 out of 5.

Is CodeFish accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. CodeFish doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp