codeacamp-logo

CodeaCamp

Mexico City

CodeaCamp

CodeaCamp is a programming bootcamp based in Mexico City. The program lasts for 13 weeks and is divided into a 4 week part time remote section and a full time 9 week section. The course focuses on Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, Git, and more. In addition to the technical learning, the school promises to focus on the social and personal skills necessary to succeed in the collaborative environment of the technical workspace. There are no technical requirements to apply.

Recent CodeaCamp Reviews: Rating 4.83

Rolling Start Date
    Mexico City
    Beginner
    Interview

• Good
    - 7/5/2017
    Perla Avila  User Photo
    Perla Avila • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I learned the basics of programming, instructors were nice and always willing to help.

It is the best choice if you have no idea of what programming is.

• Hugo Suastegui • Strategic Planning Analyst at FEMSA • Graduate

From the moment I graduated from my career I became aware of the need to learn as many coding abilities to enhance myself into a constant changing environment in matters of technology. I found CodeaCamp by chance and it was greatly useful not only for learing coding abilities but as a profound personal development. I've learned to think in a different perspective and always attempt to solve problems in a pragmatical way. This became a very useful ability due to the fact that later on, I became aware that several companies value very much these abilities in their prospects. I totally recommend this camp for anyone who either know something about programming or to beginners in the subject. Cheers!

• Best time ever!
    - 3/1/2016
    Santiago • Web Developer • Graduate

Amazing experience, learned a lot of stuff that I didn't see in school and practiced a lot, spent almost three months doing code so now I feel I can do anything with programing. Met a lot of interesting people and now I have a job doing what I want

• Kev • Graduate

Enter Codeacamp was one of the best decision I've ever made, I had zero programming background and after finish this 3 month experience I have the tools and the knowledge to take my skills to the next level. I travelled from Guadalajara to Mexico city to take this bootcamp but it was worth it.

• Excelente bootcamp
    - 2/27/2016
    Mauricio garcia • Web developer • Graduate

You learn modern technologies having fun at the same time. Teachers always help you to keep moving on with programming issues.