Recent CodeaCamp Reviews: Rating 4.83
Recent CodeaCamp News
6 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
From the moment I graduated from my career I became aware of the need to learn as many coding abilities to enhance myself into a constant changing environment in matters of technology. I found CodeaCamp by chance and it was greatly useful not only for learing coding abilities but as a profound personal development. I've learned to think in a different perspective and always attempt to solve problems in a pragmatical way. This became a very useful ability due to the fact that later on, I became aware that several companies value very much these abilities in their prospects. I totally recommend this camp for anyone who either know something about programming or to beginners in the subject. Cheers!
Enter Codeacamp was one of the best decision I've ever made, I had zero programming background and after finish this 3 month experience I have the tools and the knowledge to take my skills to the next level. I travelled from Guadalajara to Mexico city to take this bootcamp but it was worth it.