Recent CodeaCamp Reviews: Rating 4.83
Recent CodeaCamp News
6 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
From the moment I graduated from my career I became aware of the need to learn as many coding abilities to enhance myself into a constant changing environment in matters of technology. I found CodeaCamp by chance and it was greatly useful not only for learing coding abilities but as a profound personal development. I've learned to think in a different perspective and always attempt to solve problems in a pragmatical way. This became a very useful ability due to the fact that later on, I became aware that several companies value very much these abilities in their prospects. I totally recommend this camp for anyone who either know something about programming or to beginners in the subject. Cheers!
Enter Codeacamp was one of the best decision I've ever made, I had zero programming background and after finish this 3 month experience I have the tools and the knowledge to take my skills to the next level. I travelled from Guadalajara to Mexico city to take this bootcamp but it was worth it.
Our latest on CodeaCamp
Welcome to the April News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!Continue Reading →