Code Tahoe is closed

This school is now closed. Although Code Tahoe is no longer accepting students or running its program, you can still see historical information and Code Tahoe alumni reviews on the school page.

code-tahoe-logo

Code Tahoe

Average Rating5.0
3 Reviews
2 Courses

Code Tahoe is a web & mobile technology intensive, full-time, 12-week bootcamp on the north shore of Lake Tahoe. Code Tahoe teaches real-world skills to enable a career in technology as a coder, or as a tech entrepreneur. The school teaches individuals with no prior coding experience the skills it takes to be a web developer as well as what it takes to build a product and keep it running. You will create your own applications and build a portfolio of projects t...

3 Code Tahoe Reviews

• Slava
    Student • Student
    Jul 20, 2016

CT300 class From CodeTahoe

This is one of the best coding schools in the area! Perfectly located in Incline Village, Lake Tahoe. The program is perfectly designed for advenced and beginner student who are looking to improve their skills! Friendliest staff and instructors, this program is worth the time!
  • Aaron Martin
    Student / Junior Developer • Student • Full Stack Immersive • Reno
    Jul 19, 2016

Highly Recommended!

I'm currently taking the Full Stack Immersive course and it's phoenominal. Rush Tehrani really knows his stuff. The course is extremely informational and intensive, and I'm really glad I signed up for it. I learn something new everyday and I really feel like I'll be ready for a full time job in this industry when the course is finished.

Tim has been kind enough to help us get our LinkedIn profiles going and making new connections. The fact that they are helping us prep for jobs a...

Product Manager • Student • Reno
    Aug 18, 2016

So glad this exists in Tahoe!

I have been thinking about learning how to code for years now but I didn't want to leave my mountain lifestyle behind. Code Tahoe not only provided incredible instruction, in-depth lessons, and a great support system, but they also helped me land a tech job locally. Definitely the best of both worlds!

Code Tahoe Alumni Outcomes

Recent Code Tahoe News

Imogen Crispe
Published August 01, 2016
Welcome to the July 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest trends this month are initiatives to increase the diversity in tech, some huge investments in various bootcamps, and more tech giants launching t...