Code Tahoe is a web & mobile technology intensive, full-time, 12-week bootcamp on the north shore of Lake Tahoe. Code Tahoe teaches real-world skills to enable a career in technology as a coder, or as a tech entrepreneur. The school teaches individuals with no prior coding experience the skills it takes to be a web developer as well as what it takes to build a product and keep it running. You will create your own applications and build a portfolio of projects to share with employers. You’ll also develop a peer and advisor network for life.Throughout the program, Code Tahoe works with your job search in mind. Thie entire process will give you an active Github presence and technical interview guidance. You will also develop a personal site, refine your LinkedIn profile, and resume. Classes and Labs take place 9:30 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday with an additional 5 - 10 hours a week of outside work.
Recent Code Tahoe News
Recent Code Tahoe Reviews: Rating 5.0
Intro to Web Development
- Minimum Skill Level
Full Stack Immersive
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
Code Tahoe Reviews
3 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I'm currently taking the Full Stack Immersive course and it's phoenominal. Rush Tehrani really knows his stuff. The course is extremely informational and intensive, and I'm really glad I signed up for it. I learn something new everyday and I really feel like I'll be ready for a full time job in this industry when the course is finished.
Tim has been kind enough to help us get our LinkedIn profiles going and making new connections. The fact that they are helping us prep for jobs afterwards is a huge plus.
If you are on the fence about taking this course, I say go for it. You learn a ton of information and skills, and you get a taste of what it's like to be in the industry.
I have been thinking about learning how to code for years now but I didn't want to leave my mountain lifestyle behind. Code Tahoe not only provided incredible instruction, in-depth lessons, and a great support system, but they also helped me land a tech job locally. Definitely the best of both worlds!
Our latest on Code Tahoe
Welcome to the July 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest trends this month are initiatives to increase the diversity in tech, some huge investments in various bootcamps, and more tech giants launching their own coding classes. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →