Case Western Reserve University Boot Camps
Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, one-on-one career coaching, and recruiting advice. Students will also have access to a network of boot camp employer partners. Upon program completion, students will receive a certificate of completion from Case Western Reserve University and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or data analytics.
Recent Case Western Reserve University Boot Camps News
- Episode 10: January 2017 News Roundup + Podcast
- Collaboration in Higher Education: Universities + Coding Bootcamps
Recent Case Western Reserve University Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 5.0
- Placement Test
Full Stack Flex
$500 Case Western Reserve University Boot Camps Scholarship
Case Western Reserve University Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set. The Course Report community is now eligible for a $500 scholarship to Case Western Reserve University Boot Camps.
Offer is only valid for new students. Students who have already enrolled in a course cannot claim this scholarship.
- Data Analytics (Cleveland)
- Full Stack Flex (Cleveland)
Case Western Reserve University Boot Camps Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Response From: Kim Blount of Case Western Reserve University Boot Camps
As you mention, preparing for the program with outside research can shorten the learning curve. We appreciate you sharing this excellent advice for future students. We hope you're proud of the hard that work you’ve put into this course, and we wish you nothing but the best moving forward in this program, and beyond.
Our latest on Case Western Reserve University Boot Camps
Welcome to the January 2017 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month we applaud initiatives that bring technology to underserved communities, we look at employment trends, and new coding schools and campuses. Plus, we hear a funny story about an honest taxi driver. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →
When coding bootcamps started gaining popularity, we wondered if tension would arise between traditional universities and these alternative education providers. On the contrary, a trend arose and universities have now been partnering with coding bootcamps for a few years now. When the Department of Education announced the EQUIP Initiative in October 2015, these collaborations were formalized by the US government; but EQUIP is just one example amongst the myriad of strategic and independent partnerships between universities and coding bootcamps.
Updated April 27, 2017Continue Reading →