careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.54

all (1019) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
    Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 16 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Good practices
    - 7/1/2021
    Larry Hakman • Graduate
     I have audited this course for such a long period, re-reading and integrating the material until it became a daily habit. This is when I decided that I needed to get my certificate. And even once all my coursework was in, I am still referencing and integrating these practices, applying it to more and more of my life.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Hi Larry, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Helen Jacobson
    Really enjoyed this course, it was a great learning opportunity and I look forward to continuing to put the things I learned into real world practice.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Hi Helen! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• To be continued :)
    - 6/28/2021
    Lukas Palavinskas • Graduate
    I received my certificate and a new job, and I would like to thank you for your support. Your QA manual course was challenging, but you were always there supporting me and ready to help. I enjoyed the classes tremendously. I look forward to taking another class with you.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Hi  Lukas, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• DevOps alumni
    - 6/28/2021
    Ese Agadagba • Graduate
    I found the DevOps course interesting, challenging, and rewarding. I learnt a lot by following the program and the study Careerist set out. Assignments were corrected quickly, with lots of positive feedback from the tutors.
    Monday, Jun 28 2021
    Hi, Ese! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Learning hard
    - 6/27/2021
    Michael Mahachi • Graduate
    I have a background in Civil Engineering. At 37 years of age I knew very little about the world of IT. The Higher Diploma in Computing has taken me on a 15 weeks journey where we learned about hardware, software, programming languages, QA testing. Whilst the course demands that the student puts in a big effort, the rewards are huge. The course has clearly made all of us very employable in the world of IT, as has been clear from the number of students who have received job offers towards the end of the course. You will never look back after this course!
    Monday, Jun 28 2021
     Hi, Michael! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Vasily • Zinin • Graduate
    Took the DevOps course. This is NOT for beginners you must have good background in testing and technical English. The course is great for technical people trying to take their career to the next level. I really enjoyed the teachers, friendly helpful and challening! Great mentoring I recommend.
    Monday, Jun 28 2021
    Hi, Vasily! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Vasily • Zinin • Graduate
    I am using the skills that I learned at Careerist to exceed expectations at my new job and could not be more proud of myself. The staff cares intensely and invest in your success.

In general a great place to start your journey as a Software QA, but you will need to add some extra sources/videos to be really prepared.

Monday, Jun 28 2021
    Hi. Vasily! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the new job.

• Nicolette Rana
    After enjoying a successful 15-year career in customer service and sales, I decided to pursue my interest in testing and enroll in Careerist. BEST DECISION EVER! Besides offering the opportunity to get a jump start in the tech industry by offering a comprehensive curriculum, they also provide expert guidance on resume building and interview training.
    Monday, Jun 28 2021
    Hi! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Eman Hamza Mohamed • Graduate
    Surely you can get I tester job with all this knowledge
    Dear Eman Hamza Mohamed,
    Thank you so much for your kind words!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Excellent course
    - 6/10/2021
    Serhii Donchyk • Applicant
    Everything A-Z of testing can be learned from this course.
    Monday, Jun 28 2021
    Hi, Serhii! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Very useful for me
    - 6/10/2021
    Sara Yousef • Graduate
     Yes it is very useful for biggners in tech career like me..thanks
    Friday, Jun 11 2021
    Thank you so much for your kind words!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Charles R Hawley • Graduate
     Very detailed and explainable course. Need to be shorter
    Friday, Jun 11 2021
    Hi. Thank you for liking our course. Automation course is yeh 15 weeks long. Well, this bulk of knowledge and we proceed from the possibility of assimilating the knowledge of the average person. Ex, Manual course is four weeks long.