careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.54

all (1003) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
    Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 16 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Carolina Dennis • Graduate
    I would highly recommend Careerist’s Tech Sales Training course to anyone who have always wanted to get in tech whether they are an absolute beginner or already have some previous experience in IT. The course is logically structured and takes you from the very basics to in my opinion advanced techniques of this profession.
    Friday, Jun 17 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,  Carolina! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
  • Clark Zuniga • Graduate
    Careerist's people are very actively involved in their Facebook and Insta community… The instructors are so friendly, & very keen to help. Whichever stage you are at, and whatever medium you want to try, there is always someone who will be keen to offer you advice. I thoroughly recommend this Sales Engineer course!
    Friday, Jun 17 2022
    Hi,  Clark! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Trey Lambert • Graduate
    The way Careerist have constructed the QA Automation course combined with the amazing tutors means that anyone can learn to test. It brings out the necessary skills for us to take them to whatever level we choose. I honestly never knew I could do testing until I found this course. My IT knowledge was to say so "basic" and now 3 months after I finished the course I have a waiting list for interviews! So, the quality of the curriculum, instructors, job support, and facilities were great.
    Friday, Jun 17 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Trey!

• Incredible course
    - 6/16/2022
    Lelia Yoder • Graduate
    I ran my first test with only having completed the first unit. It was an affirmation to how incredible the Manual QA course is. I am just on the first week of unit 2. Future students should be inspired to start their journey with Careerist because of how quickly the knowledge leads you to places you weren’t able to go before. Thanks so much Careerist for your wonderful contribution to tech education!
    Friday, Jun 17 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Lelia!

• My future career
    Saul Sherman • Graduate
    Fair, well organised, a good amount of material. If you are totally new to IT this Sales Engineer course is definitly yours. One of the best decisions I have ever made in regards to my future career. Careerist helped me hone my purpose and gave me the tools needed to build things and solve puzzles and when they didn't give us tools they gave us resources.
    Thursday, Jun 16 2022
    Hi  Saul, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Guy Hensley • Graduate
    I love this QA Automatioon course, the explanations are great, the assignments are very challenging. I've learned so many things from software testing. I would definitely recommend it to any of my family, friends, peers, strangers, pretty much anyone looking to further their education in any of the courses Careerist offers. It is definitely worth the investment.
    Friday, Jun 17 2022
    Hi Guy, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• I learned a lot
    Solomon Huerta • Graduate
    Entering into a company as a Systems Tester! I learned a lot about proper processes and how real software testers do their testing. This Manual QA course really helped me understand each SDLC process and explained the different types of testing in a very hands on approach. So excited to use this knowledge on the job and keep learning. Thanks Careerist!
    Friday, Jun 17 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Solomon!

• Ralph Reese • Graduate
    I am a new student. Still feel confused sometimes with this Tech Sales Training as it's all new mateiral, but any time I need help Сareerist is very happy to help explain. Live chat is highly recommended.
    Thursday, Jun 16 2022
    Hi,   Ralph! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Anastasia Bailey • Graduate
    Enjoyed the presenttion on the differnet courses and finding the one that interests you best. I had a career trajegtory phone call later on. Overall feel really welcomed and happy with the service and how open they are to answering questions. I have chosen the Sales Engineer course.
    Friday, Jun 17 2022
    Hi,  Anastasia! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Edmond Huffman • Graduate
    The Careerist team were incredibly attentive and provided a support ticket for any questions I had. In the follow-up emails you can setup a phone meeting or contact direclty to a team member. QA Automation was very informative class and I felt it was important to know and undersatnd these skills as a basic tester. My only con about the course that it moved really fast and it was important for me to learn outside of class.
    Thursday, Jun 16 2022
    Hi, Edmond! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

Parker Oneal • Graduate
    I found this Manual QA course and looked into it, and decided to do it. Thank Heavens. It’s one of the best things I have ever done. I had limited computer knowledge but I had a desire to improve my well being. I’ve always had a dream to be a tech guy, hopefully one day a successful one and Careerist has helped me realise that this dream is possible.
    Friday, Jun 17 2022
    Hi,   Parker! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Excellent course
    Keisha Vang
    Whether you are a skilled IT or a novice, you would benefit immensely from this excellent course. Careerist’s method of teaching is both fun and engaging. The most complex concepts are taught in the most simplest way. I would highly recommend their QA Automation course to anyone who has an interest in learning and change to a highly paid career.
    Thursday, Jun 16 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Keisha!