careerist-logo

Careerist

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.59

all (1233) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 11 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. Technical experience is not required. What is QA? Software Quality Assurance is a set of activities for ensuring quality in software engineering processes. SQA practices are implemented in most types of software development, regardless of the underlying software development model being used. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Sales Engineer

Salesforce, Sales, Networking
    Sales Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The Sales Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $75k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Sales Engineer in just 8 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 4 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Sales Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Employment Guarantee: If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Lilly Coope • Graduate
    The course gives you a solid foundation in software testing, as well as mastery over the latest testing tools you are expected to know to be marketable. I found it very valuable that automation testing was taught as well. The tutors were fantastic. I whould recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering a career in software quality assurance.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Hi,   Lilly! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Noel Hunter • Graduate
    The tutors gave us individualized and detailed feedback for every assignment, as well as provide guidance with my resume, cover letter, and interview process. When I graduated, my internship transformed into a QA Engineer job. After being in the role, I can confidently say that Careerist provided everything that I needed to land and succeed at the job.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Dear  Noel, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Find a QA job
    - 11/11/2021
    Gene Khan • Graduate
    The courses are concise, systematic, and cover all topics necessary to find a QA job. After two months of internship, I found a permanent QA role in a local company. Careerist equipped me with the necessary skills and the local experience I needed.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Dear   Gene, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• I landed a position
    - 11/11/2021
    Phoenix Wood • Graduate
    Thanks to the course and the internship I participated in through Careerist, I felt capable and highly-skilled. After a few interviews, I landed a position in an international company based in the US, working as a verification and validation engineer. I can honestly say that I applied the information I learned from the course everyday, and it made the early stages of the position so much easier. I really recommend the course to anyone.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Dear   Phoenix, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Zara Collins • Graduate
    I am so glad I took this course. It allowed me to get into the IT field and land my dream job. I highly recommend their Software QA and Software Testing course. It is very well structured and prepares you with all the necessary knowledge needed for the field. In addition, the program provides an internship, which gives great practical support.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Dear   Zara, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Erin Mcdonald • Graduate
    Careerist gave me a great start to my career. I gained a breadth of experience in QA: test planning and test case design, proficiency in all level of testings, knowledge of Relational Databases and Test Automation tools, and more. I am now applying and expanding my knowledge and experience at one of the largest high-tech telecom company America's.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Hi  Erin, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Demi Fox • Graduate
    For me, the most important factor was that Careerist provides internships, which is gaining job experience while studying, and eventually getting references to help you land your job. Another important thing, is that you can do it in your own pace, build your own schedule. It helped me take the course without having to quit my current job at that time. I would definitely recommend Careerist to other folks.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review,   Demi! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Alden Wilkinson • Graduate
    I was looking for a course that included both manual and automation testing. I did not have any experience in QA or even in IT in general, but thanks to the Careerist's course structure the learning experience went smoothly. I got an internship position upon graduation, and, after gaining a few months of work experience, was able to find a full-time job. It is also helpful to go back to the course material from time to time to have some guidance in writing test cases and organizing your working process.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Hi  Alden, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Jessie Cruz • Graduate
    I had a nice learning experience, no pressure, plenty of time to overview each and every lesson. Assignments tasks are designed in a way so that students will be involved in real testing, designing and executing test cases using management and automation tools that are widely used in this industry. Teachers are responsive and were always willing to help. I gained fundamental knowledge regarding software QA and confidence within a course while delivering tasks on time. After course completion, practice is provided that is very helpful and highly recommended.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review, Jessie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Marisa Gillespie • Graduate
    Not only did the course gave me all the knowledge I needed to find a job, I received a deep understanding of software testing and quality assurance, latest tools, techniques and methodologies. It allows me to perform all my work tasks without additional training. I even feel like I know more than some experienced testers. What stood out to me about the course was the internship. It gave me practical skills and allowed me to show previous QA experience in my resume.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Thank you so much for your kind words,  Marisa!

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Natalee Bullock • Graduate
    When I first heard about Careerist, I had my doubts about whether it could really change my career path. I realized later on that my fears were overrated, and marketability actually depended more on proper training and related work experience, Careerist provides it. I took the dive and enrolled. Upon completing the course and two internships, I began searching for a QA job. It wasn’t easy. I sent many applications, had dozens of phone interviews, and four onsite interviews. But in the end, finally, I was offered a permanent position with a salary I had never even dreamt of.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Dear   Natalee, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!