careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.54

all (1019) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
    Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 16 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Travis Valdez • Graduate
    As a software specialist, I really enjoyed much and enhanced my knowledge about many things such as Unit Testing,Test Plan,Test Doubles,Test Mocking and list goes and on.Thank you very much for presenting this nice QA Automation course.Course was very good. Instructors were the best.
  • Jennifer Lowe • Graduate
    This is my first time taking an online course, so the experience was unique to me. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I am very pleased with the format. The instructors were very knowledgable. The assignments were challenging. I would definitely recommend Careerist to others and I hope to have the opportunity to attend more training classes in the future. God Bless and keep learning..
  • Improve your grade
    - 6/22/2022
    Carly Hayden • Graduate
     Te QA Automation course is Very Good and important for all software fields. And Teachers are great ! make this topic easy. The test reviews are automated so little to none feedback is received to actually improve your grade. It was difficult to accomplish assignments with no Java programming experience, but I did it, with help of my programming basics knowledge.
  • Helene Bradford • Graduate
    I was looking into the Automation course, but QA Automation is pretty technical and advanced. It requires you to be experienced in software testing and Python language. So I decided to start with the Manual course. I think I'll try to learn Automation in the future.
  • Improve your grade
    - 6/22/2022
    Carly Hayden • Graduate
  • Very educational.
    Curtis Escobar • Graduate
    I learned very much from this course. This QA Automation course was excellent. I learned the testing process from start to finish (does it ever actually finish or can we refine forever???). It was great to work on a project of my own choice because later I was able to showcase it in my workplace as an example for future projects. I think that it was very educational.
  • Jeannine Holland • Graduate
    I think the Manual QA course was very good. I was able to learn new things and even get a good grade. It gave me the fundamentals of testing I needed to expand my knowledge. I don't believe anything needs to be changed, and I really like it.
  • Reed Short • Graduate
    Studying at Careerist has become one of the best 2022 events for me. I greatly enjoyed the educational process. I was impressed by the level of knowledge and skills offered to me. I would like to express special thanks to the tutor for the interesting presentation of material, constant feedback, the ability to find approach to the students and motivate them. Now I'm a QA Automation Engineer. Thank you.
  • Chad Simpson • Graduate
    I liked the Sales Engineer course a lot. The program was composed competently, consistently, from simple ideas to the complex ones, only relevant information provided. The tutor presented the materials in a professional, understandable manner, he always was in touch and answered all the students' questions. Thank you!
  • Haley Douglas • Graduate
    Being a person more into humanities than science and having a job in the marketing sphere, it was difficult to believe that I could succeed in finishing the Manual QA course. I also doubt that I could perfectly understand the new knowledge. I finaly desided to start the course after the free trial class when our tutor told us about tester’s profession, career perspectives, and possibilities of future development in IT sphere. The course program is very intelligent and reasonable. There are both theoretical and practical tasks which are actually not easy to fulfil. However, continuous communication allows to decide every problem in a very short time. At the end of course I realized that testing is really an interesting profession with a hint of creativity. I will definitely expand my experience and knowledge in QA profession.
  • A job in tech
    Nolan Moss • Graduate
    The Sales Engineer course will be useful to both a beginner and advanced specialist. Every lecture is followed by a fundamental home assignment which is very similar to real-life tasks. I appreciated the course diversity as it covered many aspects of tech sales. After diligently completing it, it’s very easy to find a job in tech industry. I would like to thank Careerist for excellent opportunity to not only get valuable information and hands-on skills, but also for invaluable experience we’ve gained learning from the professionals of their business and get answers to any questions.
  • Tester’s job
    Hung Patrick • Graduate
    Tester’s job requires creativity, attention and great diligence! QA Automation course will familiarize you with the tester’s job and help to determine if it suits you! So far it was the best training I’ve ever taken. Theoretical studies were useful, while practical - particularly fascinating. Special thanks to our tutor.