careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.

Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.

Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.5

all (381) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• CareerUp Quality Assurance

Advance your career, receive a higher salary and gain more flexibility in top companies like Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Google. According to Glassdoor, you can achieve a $100k/year salary. - 1:1 mentorship Get personalized, 1:1 training based on your needs, goals and preferences. Your mentor will help you optimize your resume, online presence and communication skills so you get a job faster. - Negotiations We are interested that your salary will be as high as possible, and your job position will have a way to grow. We know the industry very well so you could have the best options with better conditions. - Time Saving Get a job faster and spend less time applying for jobs. Instead of wasting several hours a day looking for a job, Careerist will search and apply for openings on your behalf. - Job Application Service We search for and submit job applications on your behalf. Stop wasting time on painful and repetitive tasks – sit back and prepare for the many job interviews we’ll schedule for you. - Instructions from Industry Insiders You will get individual consultations with advanced professionals and will improve your skills. - Intensive online training We only offer online classes with top experts from QA industry. You can easily add all the classes to your schedule. PAY WHEN YOU GET HIRED You have the chance to waive your program’s tuition fee until you get a high-paying job in tech. If you don’t get the job you want, you don't pay your program’s fee, just a small admission fee. The ISA, or Income Share Agreement, is when you agree to pay a percentage of your initial monthly salary to us so that you can pay back your tuition fee. It’s a win-win.
      Minimum Skill Level- Currently work in QA industry - Have more than 3 years of experience
    • QA Automation

Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      The JobEasy QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement is available.
      Refund / GuaranteeIf students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
    • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Study first, pay us later. No student loans, no debt, and you won't pay a tuition until you land a job making at least $50k a year.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition. If you're not hired, owe nothing except the reg fee
    • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
      Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 9 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
      OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
      If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales
    • Tyler Clarke • Graduate
      Careerist provides excellent training for a career in Software Quality Assurance and Software testing. The course material is up-to-date, systematic, and well written. The assignments are very intelligently designed and extremely interesting – makes one want to do more. The instructors who are experts in the field are very quick in marking assignments and they provide useful feedback. This course also provides hands-on practice with various tools. Within a very short space of time I learnt so many different tools I cannot even imagine.
      Thursday, Nov 04 2021
       Thank you so much for your kind words!

• Skylar Orr • Graduate
      Lana Levinson is the best mentor you could ever imagine. She gave me so much useful information. It took me only 2 months of searching and I am working at Netflix.

Thursday, Nov 04 2021
      Dear   Skylar, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Ella Stewart • Graduate
      I must say, I had a large dose of doubts about this course at the beginning. I feared that even if the course was good, how easy would it be for a mid-aged woman to change careers and find a job? I started searching for jobs immediately after graduation while still finishing my internship provided by the school. Within first month, I had 2 interviews and got a job offer after the second one. Looking back now on my experience with Careerist, I must say that the software testing training they provide is more than adequate. There is a lot of theory and exams, but the real highlight of the learning process in there is the large amount of practical assignments that give students practical skills in testing. Throughout the process I always felt that the tutors at Careerist were cheering me on from start to finish, and they were ready to assist me in any problem that I had. That meant a lot for me, and it encouraged to continue in times of difficulty.
      Thursday, Nov 04 2021
      Dear   Ella, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Nova Pennington • Graduate
      Very intelligent teachers from the industry. We were working not only with hard skills, but also with details, tasks and questions that could be asked in interviews. We also talked about The psychological problems that could appear when you want to apply in top companies but at this program you are able to delete all the barriers that brake you from your dream job. Super professional team!

Thursday, Nov 04 2021
      Hi, Nova! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Braylen Mack • Graduate
      That's a really super useful program. I didn’t understand why I couldn’t find a good job but after we re-built my resume and prepared for interviews I got a job on Facebook! I knew that I have a good background in tech but after the CareerUp program I understood which mistakes I made every time. Now I am super happy with my work.

Thursday, Nov 04 2021
       Braylen, thank you so much for your kind words!

• Aleena Crosby • Graduate
      I really recommend taking the Testing Software Applications course. It gives students the necessary experience and knowledge in testing and QA. The school can be a good start or an upgrade of your career. Oleg really cares for his students during the course and even afterwards, and provides all the essential materials and information. It is very exciting to be a tester. You help build the best flawless software.
      Thursday, Nov 04 2021
      Hi   Aleena, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Billie Decker • Graduate
      Software QA and Software Testing’ is the only decent QA course I was able to find. It is a well delivered and it covers all the important part of the QA process. The learning process is well built and allows you to easily navigate through the terms and definitions. The major advantage of this course is that we did a lot of practical assignments. We were introduced to a real defect-tracking tool and tested an application full of errors. It was excellent opportunity to work almost as the real testers at the real work place. I actually finally understood what it takes to be a tester. I started my job hunt in early June, had a few interviews and finally received a job offer only within 4 weeks after the completion of the course. I truly appreciate all the effort our instructor invested into my classmates and me.
      Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
       Billie . thank you so much for your kind words!

• Josie Kelley • Graduate
      It was a very rewarding experience to take this course… I have learned more than I ever expected. I’ve gained confidence and security in my testing skills and I’ve learned so much.The course is very thorough, with well-written instructions and plenty of exercises. I was able to find a job 3 months after graduation and received great support from the instructor in my job search process. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to start their career in IT and Software QA.
      Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
      Dear   Josie, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Morgan Lee • Graduate
      I really like the instructor! Very smart & experienced good blend of academic & professionals. Appreciate the tools she showed. I liked the live spreadsheets, and web page examples. It's nice to see something that is actually used.The course was good and very helpful. After this course I gained the confidence that I can be a great tester if I follow what was learned in this class. It would be highly beneficial in order to understand the depth of testing that is needed to test correctly. Great class.
      Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
      Thanks for the awesome review, Morgan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Tom Kaur • Graduate
      I really enjoyed the class and learned a great deal!! I would definetly recommend this class to others who want to learn more about software testing practices. Lot of information to bring back to my current team. Surprised the testing difficulties all testers seem to have are very common.
      Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
      Hi  Tom, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Dillon Gregory • Graduate
      I really recommend Careerist to anyone who is looking for an opportunity to become a Software QA Professional. Patrick is an excellent teacher with a lot of experience – whose classes were informative and interesting at the same time. I am very grateful to my instructor for all the support and guidance he has provided me with. For anyone interested in a career in Software QA testing, Careerist courses is the perfect option.
      Thursday, Nov 04 2021
      Hi  Dillon, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.
    • Brook Weaver • Graduate
      I am very pleased with my experience in the Careerist QA Program. I liked the way the course was organized overall, and the structure of each module. The course gives you a solid foundation in software testing, as well as mastery over the latest testing tools you are expected to know to be marketable. I found it very valuable that automation testing was taught as well, as I think that gives you a leg up when you enter the market. The instructors were fantastic. They responded quickly and were very knowledgeable on the subject matter. I wholeheartedly recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering a career in software quality assurance.
      Thursday, Nov 04 2021
      Hi  Brook, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.