careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.54

all (1003) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
    Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 16 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Ellis Wilson • Graduate
    They are truly amazing. Thorough feedback and fast response times for submitted assignments and projects.
    I loved the access to all of their coursework related websites, online tools and videos of the on-site classes..... they were wonderful resources.
    They are proactive in constantly evaluating, motivating and building confidence in students to prepare for interviews.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Hi Ellis! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Madison Mcdonald • Graduate
    This was the best choice! I am very satisfied with the course curriculum and the instructors.
    Thank you for creating such a nice environment to help us improve our skill set, and start our IT journey.
    I liked everything about this Training! The course structure and instructors have been absolutely excellent throughout.
    Thursday, Nov 04 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review,   Madison! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Emilia Evans • Graduate
    I chose to take this QA Automation Testing at Careerist to end my career in Accounting and move on to a career in a field that I have always been interested in i.e., IT world, but never knew where to start. I chose Careerist for the fact that it had ISA and helped with the jobsearch. 24/7 great support inside and outside of the classroom. The program was great; it has given me new career opportunities I would not have had otherwise. It has greatly impacted my life because I no longer have a dead-end career and have acquired skills that will open many doors for my new career.
    I’ll be advising people to join this kind of program at Careerist in the future. This is a perfect situation for someone to jump into, even if they don’t have experience or prior knowledge of computers, to have a new career in something that is probably going to continue.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Hi,  Emilia! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Learn testing
    - 8/27/2021
    Ashton Rojas • Graduate
    Careerist training portal is designed in a way that people with no knowledge of IT are able to learn QA manual and automation testing. I like how their teaching style as well as encouraging to the students.
    Thursday, Nov 04 2021
      Hi,  Ashton, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.
  • Carolyn James • Graduate
    Careerist is the best, I've never taken an online course and I cannot express how greatful I am. The team made learning so simple and interesting, I always thought learning tech was a big deal and really difficult. But actually tech is a huge field with many different jobs. QA is a great and high paid field. Definitely recommend.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Carolyn ,  thank you so much for your kind words!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• I really enjoyed
    - 8/24/2021
    Dallas Bryan • Graduate
    I did the manual QA course and all in all I really enjoyed. I never thought I'd end up woring in tech, but it's a great career.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Hi  Dallas, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Ins and outs of QA
    - 8/24/2021
    Tyrell Olson • Graduate
    The Careerist team really cares for their students! I've been having such a good experience learning here. I've been learning the ins and outs of QA interviews, and I'm super nervous... but can't wait to start interviewing next week!
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Hi  Tyrell! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Great tools.
    - 8/23/2021
    Danni Davis • Graduate
    Would highly recommend Careerist. As someone with no technical background, the focus on not only testing but also the framework of how to learn and grow in tech was immensely helpful. Also, my personal mentor was informative, interesting, and certainly motivated me through the challenging parts. The private forum and slack are also great tools.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
     Hi   Danni! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Recommend
    - 8/23/2021
    Jody Edwards • Graduate
    I joined the Careerist QA training with my wife for the May-July batch and it was great! We both come from Non-IT backgrounds and the way the course was taught in a practical way made things easier for us to understand. I feel getting hands on experience from day one, really immersed us. I'd recommend QA training to everyone who wants to get into the tech industry. Within 2 months we both landed jobs! Anyone who wants to learn QA (manual or automated) should join Careerist!
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Dear   Jody, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Andrew Hamilton • Graduate
    Took the plunge and decided to get into tech with everything going digital. I found Careerist during my online search, and I'm so happy I did. My mentor Jay has been so wonderful and helpful. I've really enjoyed the classes and I can't wait to land my first job and embark on my new path!
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review,  Andrew! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
  • Extremely helpful
    - 8/22/2021
    Lane Clarke • Graduate
    You will not regret taking this course! I did not have any IT background and was very skeptical to take this course (especially online). Max makes you feel at ease right away and is excellent at explaining concepts! I can't believe I'm learning about tech! In addition, his team is extremely helpful and will provide you with any support as well.
    Max's course gave me the confidence to move forward on a new career path as a QA tester!
    Title: Co-founder of Careerist
    Sunday, Aug 22 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review,   Lane  ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Bailey Cooper • Graduate
    After dabbling for the past several years with different online free programs, I finally decided to take the plunge and sign up with Careerist. It's super challenging to learn coding on your own. I've always felt difficulty in moving past the basics and geeting a deeper understanding – so that I can apply my learning to real life sitautions. The material strikes a good balance between hand-holding and giving space to problem solve on my own. I love that I'm able to ask my mentor whenever I'm stuck. I am currently working through building my final project using Python and SQL The mentors at Careerist really have gone above and beyond anything I’d expected to ensure I succeed.
    Title: Co-founder of Careerist
    Sunday, Aug 22 2021
    Hi   Bailey ! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.