careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.52

all (836) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
    Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 16 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Dana Hornedo • QA Engineer • Graduate
    Careerist provided fantastic service as I’m currently working full time and am further progressing in my tech career.
    Highly recommend the course and the company, the customer service and team worked very closely with me.
    Thank you!
    Wednesday, May 05 2021
    Thank you! You are always welcome to join our advanced courses to continue your QA carrier. Greetings from our instructors and mentors.
  • Mike L. • QA Engineer • Graduate
     I already work as a Manual Tester and just needed to learn more bcz I wanted to be QA Automation tester. Just wanted to let others know that I enrolled in their course and found it quite useful. Of course this is not a comprehensive career switching course and only provides a good starting point (you will need to do much more in the future on your own or through other programs), but it provides good knowledge about the field and skills needed.

I do not regret enrolling and think that the course helped me get a boost in my tech career. My salary increased +30%
  • Ever • Developer • Graduate
    This school gives students the tools and resources to be successful in current IT job market. The instructors are competent and dedicated, set clear and fair expectations, and are very approachable and flexible.
  • Liza • automation tester • Graduate
     Our tutors were helpful, supportive, and a great guide. They had the necessary skills to criticize, aid, guide, and tutor
  • Rick Oret • QA Engineer • Graduate
    Careerist Academy was the best experience in my career. Instructors were not only helpful in teaching the regular materials but also guide you to establish your confidence in yourself. They will help you even after completing your bootcamp. Nice and honest environment.
    Saturday, May 15 2021
    Thank you for the positive review about our school and kind words on our performance. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. I hope to meet you soon at our extended courses.
  • Manny Roberts • QA Engineer • Graduate
    I have learned a lots of things in a very short time. It needs efforts from candidates to attend classes and keep practicing using videos. There are lots of options available for learning if you are willing to do hard work. I will highly appreciate the place.
    Title: Careerist co-founder
  • Veron • DevOps • Graduate
    I participated in the DevOps course which exceeded my expectations in every way imaginable. I had zero knowledge of programming. But I now feel that I am skilled and ready to land my first job! There was a lot of support throughout the course. I highly recommend for anyone interested in getting into the industry. You will not regret it :)
    Dear Veron,
    thanks so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed our DevOps course, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! But we've got more and you are welcome to attend them. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great student.
  • Viola • QA Tester • Graduate
     After nearly 2 months of taking classes, I can honestly say that I am more knowledgeable now about IT than I was when I started. Careerist taught me skills and tools that are applicable in today's IT job market. It was intense because there is a lot to cover in such a short time, but the instructors and mentors are more than willing to help you understand. Also their course is full of videos and tutorials that are very helpful for you to study at your own pace. It's not a walk in the park. You have to be willing to put in the effort to learn the material and if you're still having a hard time you can contact support and they are willing to answer any questions you might have.
    Hi Viola

We can’t thank you enough for the wise words about our courses. Your review will help many future students to get on the right track!

To show our appreciation we’d like to offer you a 10% discount next time you enroll in our other course. We have your contact information and will your coupon straight over!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon and thanks again!

• Alex • QA Tester • Graduate
    one of the greatest decision i made in my life is joining Careerist.when i join the class i have no IT experience but after i finished the class i learn a lot of thing. thank you for your help and support God bless!
  • Maria • QA • Student
    So far I'm liking how the way the classes are run and how personable the staff is. I love that there's no filler and everything is hands on.

• Aizan • Tester • Graduate
     I had a great time with the Careerist team, everyone was super friendly and helpful! I learned a lot and got involved in the online community on the forums. It has been a great overall experience. They will do their best to point you in the right direction so that you can solve the problem for yourself. Having a mentor to check in with is also extremely motivating.
    The course is well distributed and touches on everything you might need. Its a great springboard to initiate your testing journey.
  • Martine • QA Engineer • Graduate
     I was struggling to teach myself QA for my new job and was looking all over for mentorship. Careerist Manual QA course was exactly what I needed with weekly one-on-one mentor calls and a mentor available via Slack when I had questions. The mentor sessions kept me moving forward. Sometimes I did feel like I ended up getting walked through exercises rather than figuring them out myself, but all in all it was still helpful to learn the concepts. I am definitely considering signing up for more Careerist classes in the future. Maybe DevOps next time.
    Title: Careerist Сo-founder