Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.
The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.
In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.
The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.
In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.
Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.
Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.
Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.54
Recent Careerist News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size N/A Location OnlineGet 1:1 sessions with experts from FAANG-level companies. Grow your soft skills and salary. - Full soft-skills assessment - Communication skills evaluation - Discuss career growth opportunities - Navigate the employer market - Career Development Plan
Minimum Skill Level Have more than 1 year of experience Placement Test No Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time
Start Date None scheduled Cost $299 Class size N/A Location OnlineGet your dream job in IT! Our software automates your job applications, and our team of Career Coaches trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - 1:1 Interview Practice Your mentor will evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and coach you on how to answer interview questions with confidence - LinkedIn+Resume Optimization Upgrade your online presence: improve your LinkedIn profile and revise your resume to showcase what prospective employers want to see - Automated Job Applications You’ll apply for up to four times as many job openings with our automated system, and we’ll take care of communication and scheduling for you - Personalized for You Get daily job-opening reports based on your experience, target income, location, and preferences, so we can quickly apply for you
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $1,099 Class size N/A Location OnlineThe Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $1,097 Class size N/A Location OnlineLearn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee The first lesson is completely free.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $3,799 Class size N/A Location OnlineSystems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 16 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee The first lesson is completely free.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $3,799 Class size N/A Location OnlineIf you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee The first lesson is completely free
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
1019 reviews sorted by:
- Automation course- 6/25/2022Rosalinda Horne • Graduate • Course: QA Automation • Campus: OnlineI'd like to call out the instructors of Careerist who made my learning experinece so great: Max, Lana, Alex, Natalie, Yuriy and Patrick, you guys rock! Super engaging, well organized and detail oriented so we leave with everything we need to know. Talking about the Automation course, guys, best course so far to learn and get into the job market as a tester. They show you the shortcuts and remove all the academic nonsense so everyone is focused on the same goal.
- Tech Sales Training course!- 6/25/2022Margery Bell • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: OnlineThank you so much for your Tech Sales Training course! You guys are awesome and down-to-earth. I came with no IT background but it was really interesting and I learnt new things.Now I feel oriented and ready for talking about tech and getting a job at a tech company.
- A beginner can easily understand- 6/25/2022Patti Maxwell • Graduate • Course: Systems Engineer • Campus: OnlineI am relatively new to tech and really enjoy how they started with the basics at the very beginning of the Sales Engineer course. They do a very good job of covering all the details, so that a beginner can easily understand the steps and flow of logic throughout the project. I'm in week 4 now and so far it was eye openning and informative.
- Get a job in tech- 6/25/2022Patsy Decker • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineAwesome Manual QA course and excellent learning materials. All examples are detailed oriented, comprehensive and based on practice. Good for beginners to learn this basic manual testing course. I learned a lot, also I have cleared lots of different test case templates and how to derive test data. What's the role of a tester in Software development life cycle and how to get a job in tech. Thanks.
- My current work in tech.- 6/25/2022Timothy Rojas • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: OnlineClasses and Tech Sales Training coursework are enjoyable. The content is good, nice explanations. A great pace to learn quickly, but not too fast that it's overwhelming or hard to remember. What can I say? I enjoyed. Like I'm enjoying my current work in tech.
- Pratical skills- 6/25/2022Fermin Wallace • Course: Systems Engineer • Campus: OnlineA wonderful Sales Engineer course for learning not only theoretical information, but more importantly pratical skills This course is gives a broad understanding of sales in tech... But you have an internship too. And they also teach you how to sell yourself, job hunt & get a job! Really impressed, I'm not the same person who started learning IT 6 months ago.
- Nice course- 6/25/2022Sandy Tapia • Graduate • Course: QA Automation • Campus: OnlineGreat QA Automation course. Thank you Careerist team! I feel like I have a great knowledge base and a jumpstart for moving into tech. The class was really enjoyable and I've really liked learning something new again. The programming assignment was a bit hard. But finally done. Nice course.
- It's so interesting!- 6/25/2022Percy Mcfarland • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: Online
- Good course- 6/22/2022Alden Shields • Graduate • Course: QA Automation • Campus: Online
- Highly recommend!- 6/22/2022Claud Brock • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineJust started the Manual QA, but after completing another software testing course, I can say with absolute confidence that this is a great course. I can tell the teachers are knowledgable and have good presentations. I look forward to completing the course & so far highly recommend!
- Nessential things we need to lear- 6/22/2022Amber Cordova • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online
- Sales Engineer course- 6/22/2022Edgardo Carter • Graduate • Course: Systems Engineer • Campus: OnlineTook the Sales Engineer course. It's a big help if yout have some background in testing and technical English. The course is great for technical people trying to take their career to the next level. I really enjoyed the teachers, friendly helpful and challening! Great mentoring I recommend.