careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.

Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.

Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.5

all (399) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• CareerUp Quality Assurance

Advance your career, receive a higher salary and gain more flexibility in top companies like Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Google. According to Glassdoor, you can achieve a $100k/year salary. - 1:1 mentorship Get personalized, 1:1 training based on your needs, goals and preferences. Your mentor will help you optimize your resume, online presence and communication skills so you get a job faster. - Negotiations We are interested that your salary will be as high as possible, and your job position will have a way to grow. We know the industry very well so you could have the best options with better conditions. - Time Saving Get a job faster and spend less time applying for jobs. Instead of wasting several hours a day looking for a job, Careerist will search and apply for openings on your behalf. - Job Application Service We search for and submit job applications on your behalf. Stop wasting time on painful and repetitive tasks – sit back and prepare for the many job interviews we’ll schedule for you. - Instructions from Industry Insiders You will get individual consultations with advanced professionals and will improve your skills. - Intensive online training We only offer online classes with top experts from QA industry. You can easily add all the classes to your schedule. PAY WHEN YOU GET HIRED You have the chance to waive your program’s tuition fee until you get a high-paying job in tech. If you don’t get the job you want, you don't pay your program’s fee, just a small admission fee. The ISA, or Income Share Agreement, is when you agree to pay a percentage of your initial monthly salary to us so that you can pay back your tuition fee. It’s a win-win.
      Minimum Skill Level- Currently work in QA industry - Have more than 3 years of experience
    • QA Automation

Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      The JobEasy QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement is available.
      Refund / GuaranteeIf students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
    • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Study first, pay us later. No student loans, no debt, and you won't pay a tuition until you land a job making at least $50k a year.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition. If you're not hired, owe nothing except the reg fee
    • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
      Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 9 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
      OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
      If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales
    • Real-time projects
      - 11/12/2021
      Azariah Baxter • Graduate
      Anyone looking for Manual and Automation testing courses, Careerist is the best place to take up these courses as they offer training through real-time projects.
      A special thanks to Ms. Lana, the best faculty in the industry with her strong knowledge and good explanation skills
    • Rosemary Hensley • Graduate
      Careerist is the best place for software testing with brilliant and experienced faculty, They teach concepts with real-time scenarios for better understanding. Through this hands-on project training, we learn the practical application of the concepts and by the end, we are pretty confident and self-sufficient. I suggest everyone join Careerist courses for a better future.
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Thanks for the awesome review,   Rosemary! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
    • Best training
      - 11/12/2021
      Frankie Clay • Graduate
      The online sessions are very interesting. This is the best training that I never got before from anywhere.
      Many thanks.
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Thank you so much for your kind words,   Frankie!

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Aaren Newman • Graduate
      I am 100% satisfied with the course and its content. Lana is very professional and explains every question I have in regards to software testing. If we have any suggestions or advice we always send a question to her and she explains it very professionally.
    • Johanna Maynard • Graduate
      Good place to take up the QA training. I strongly suggest this for my friends as well. The course curriculum is designed very perfectly by covering all the concepts along with real time examples. Provides course materials, practice tests, etc
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Thanks for the awesome review,  Johanna! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Ashton Calderon • Graduate
      It was a great learning experience with Careerist. The tutor had absolutely in depth knowledge and at the same time could provide crystal clear understanding of the subject matter. Learning was fun and hard work in the project although I feel that some more insights would have been beneficial. Overall the project gave me real time experience and helped me to clear my concept on those matters that was not possible with tutorial videos only.
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Hi,  Ashton! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Brenna Luna • Graduate
      I had a dream to build my career in IT industry and I believe my dream is knocking on the door. Careerist and especially my team lead Lana help to make this happen. I had wonderful experience with Careerist. I am thankful to work with my team lead Lana. I had chance to learn a lot from her while I was working in the project. She inspired me to take challenges and how to overcome with it. I have learned not only QA concept but also how to behave in professional environment. Now I am knowledgeable, comfortable with QA related materials, related tools and confident to take interviews. I strongly believe I will be succeeded in my journey.
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Thank you so much for your kind words, Brenna!

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Best coaching
      Sidney Burke • Graduate
      This is the best coaching I have ever taken so far in my life time, and day by day it’s getting better for me. I have got confidence facing testing interviews and learned lot of new testing vocabularies. This online test course has saved 20 hours journey time for me in this week, since I am residing out of city and by enrolling in your course I have saved 4 hours per day on traveling. Lana is a passionate trainer. She give some really simple examples to explain the complicated scenarios. She always make us think and also answer our questions smartly. The assignments are really great to make us think out of box and come up with new questions.Keep rocking, your team is doing great job.Way to Go.
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Hi  Sidney, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Lilly Coope • Graduate
      The course gives you a solid foundation in software testing, as well as mastery over the latest testing tools you are expected to know to be marketable. I found it very valuable that automation testing was taught as well. The tutors were fantastic. I whould recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering a career in software quality assurance.
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Hi,   Lilly! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Noel Hunter • Graduate
      The tutors gave us individualized and detailed feedback for every assignment, as well as provide guidance with my resume, cover letter, and interview process. When I graduated, my internship transformed into a QA Engineer job. After being in the role, I can confidently say that Careerist provided everything that I needed to land and succeed at the job.
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Dear  Noel, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Find a QA job
      Gene Khan • Graduate
      The courses are concise, systematic, and cover all topics necessary to find a QA job. After two months of internship, I found a permanent QA role in a local company. Careerist equipped me with the necessary skills and the local experience I needed.
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Dear   Gene, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• I landed a position
      Phoenix Wood • Graduate
      Thanks to the course and the internship I participated in through Careerist, I felt capable and highly-skilled. After a few interviews, I landed a position in an international company based in the US, working as a verification and validation engineer. I can honestly say that I applied the information I learned from the course everyday, and it made the early stages of the position so much easier. I really recommend the course to anyone.
      Friday, Nov 12 2021
      Dear   Phoenix, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!